Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Patriot Party
01/20/21 at 07:53:22

Trump may make up a new political party.
The Patriot Party.        Perfect

Nothing spells failure like a split ticket  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Patriot Party
Reply #1 - 01/20/21 at 08:00:44

(Pat)Riot Party

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/20/21 at 09:00:52

Trump was a 3rd party candidate who basically invaded and took over the Republican establishment. Now that he’s gone, you can already see them returning to how they were before which is not good for most Americans.

There will never be a successful third-party. What Trump did could happen again on either side and it might be happening to the Democratic Party right now with AOC in the future. That will be a true riot party. Already is in many ways.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 01/20/21 at 10:55:16

How people can look at Trump's actions and behavior and see anything but a hot mess is beyond me.

Here's to a return to civility

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/20/21 at 11:45:09

It's a great day in America!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/20/21 at 14:14:30

Serowbot wrote on 01/20/21 at 10:55:16:
How people can look at Trump's actions and behavior and see anything but a hot mess is beyond me.

Here's to a return to civility

74 million Americans disagree.

There will be no civility.

I and millions of others refuse to be civil to those who went far beyond uncivil for the past four years. Fxxk that.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 01/20/21 at 16:12:48

"I and millions of others refuse to be civil to those who went far beyond uncivil for the past four years. Fxxk that."

So it's someone else's fault you behave the way you do.

That's modern ANTIFA logic by the way.  Somebody else did something bad, so now I do something bad so I can be heard.

Why people can't disagree and just work on solutions is beyond me.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 01/20/21 at 16:30:05

I’m agreeable to those who are likewise agreeable. I disagree strongly with some of your points of view but we’ve never had an issue because you’ve never been disagreeable. Jog and I years ago had a months-long disagreement over 911 but we’re never disagreeable.

But Republicans have been called racists, bigots, unAmerican and that’s just a start.

So no, I will not be agreeable.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 01/20/21 at 16:38:22

Trump inauguration
Leftist violence

Lefties have proven they are violent.

Change my mind. Nooo

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 01/20/21 at 17:31:05

"But Republicans have been called racists, bigots, unAmerican and that’s just a start."

This is true, but I think it goes both ways.  I have been called racist for not putting BLM signs up on my business.  I do not run a public business, I have a number of confidential clients.  I'm "racist" because of the signs, or lack of, not due to my political affiliation.

I think it's part of modern blame culture.  Seeing youth do it all day long, feeling like they did something because they "called out" some other moron on the internet.  They aren't attacking Republicans due to affiliation, they are just pointing out the obvious about anyone they can target.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 01/20/21 at 18:32:54

have been called racist for not putting BLM signs up on my business.  I do not run a public business, I hav

How is that
Going both ways?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 01/20/21 at 19:45:33

"How is that
Going both ways?"

I have no political affiliation and am called a racist.

So either only Republicans and non-affiliated are called racists, or anyone can be called a racist.

I don't think people always look into political background before making claims like this and only choose Republicans.  I think any human can be called a racist.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 01/20/21 at 19:58:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/20/21 at 16:38:22:
Trump inauguration
Leftist violence

Lefties have proven they are violent.

Change my mind. Nooo

Not a chance they even recognize the difference Jog. We’ll be able to swim through the nationwide hypocrisy, it will be so thick. Just tonight in Portland, police are being attacked by yet another antifa mob which goes unreported for the 4th or 5th month in a row. Once they figured it didn’t help their candidate, MSM stopped showing the riots. Don’t recall anyone calling the peaceful protestors who pushed against police protecting the White House insurrectionists. Oh, well, not a surprise.

I push away with the reminder I told Sew years ago his side would win the war, that Trump was a four or eight year pause in our national decline, a battle won but nothing more. Too bad it was only four. Trump’s fault. He could have prevailed with either more tactful confrontations with people or the opposite, actually acting  a tiny bit like a dictator the fools on the left often claimed he was and preemptively stopped the changes to election procedures done not for safety, but to help a foolish old man who traded his office to China to win the Presidency on his 3rd try. Maybe 4th, lost track.

Too bad. Can’t imagine anyone else pulling the Republican establishment away from their seats of power and actually do some good. On the other hand, 74 million of us realize the entertainment news media and soft leftist don’t have to win. Trumpism without Trump perhaps. Like Excalibur imbedded in a stone, we’ll have to wait for another. Not long I hope. Biden will be gone soon and his quota pick will take over for a short while.

I got hooked on this site years ago because I so rarely ran in to people with the leftist views I found on here. My work took me to large industrial processing plants and the engineers and managers in those places evolved their views based on the hard realities of facing the consequences of their actions and inactions. Not a trait in high demand on the left.

If any of you still ride, rubber side down and keep your head on a swivel. Enjoy the ride, both literally and figuratively.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 01/22/21 at 07:02:38

T And T Garage wrote on 01/20/21 at 11:45:09:
It's a great day in America!

Yea !!!!  When ya going to send me that Bobber ?
Ya know the one you say you made.
After all, it would be the same as someone, borrowing money to do something.
And ding-dong and ho-ja-ho, (as counseled by BS & AOC),
FORGIVING, those loans.

Now that ding-dong, and ho-ja-ho, have started to plug the hole in the swamp that Trump opened.
Get ready to GIVE !!!!!!!
To anyone who says, “Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 01/24/21 at 08:31:53

FYI.... if you Google "Ding dong and Ho-ja ho" it will list you,... and a bunch of foreign posts in languages I don't recognize.
Google has no clue what you're saying.

You are literally posting insults in an incomprehensible tongue.  Huh

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 21:35:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Patriot Party

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!