Send Topic Print
More Fear (Read 777 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: More Fear
Reply #105 - 01/25/21 at 09:56:56

"Glad you went back and actually read that post, (or someone called you), and then you edited your post.  
Saw your post last night,
was going to ask that you have someone read my post to you.
"

Yeah I had to go back an re-read it because I was sure you wouldn't have stated it that way had you not referenced it.  The whole thing seemed off when I though about it after.

"So, you can’t see the date of the original post, then start by watching that program on that date ?"

I could if you had stated the date, or "this morning" or in any way indicated you saw it that day.  Otherwise I need to have someone run the transcripts for all episodes related to vaccines.  I'd go with the Biden official start date but that assumes this information comes exclusive to Biden.  

The GMA episode that day indicates 100 million vaccinations in 100 days.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDwBBbMEvYw

"From what I recall, while sitting on the couch drinking coffee, it was Germany, UK, Canada and the US which had secured many more doses than the population. And the US had secured the most."

See now this is information I could not look up on my own, since I do not know what day, or what you specifically heard since I am not in a location to know where you sit and drink coffee.

The report you reference by my understanding is not the "securing" of doses made, but the placement of confirmed orders.  It's just, as usual, poorly reported.  

"So you gonna do what tt often told people what to do ?
Or just complain,
because you believe that I make things up ?
"

I don't care what TT used to say as I have never used that logic, I provide references when asked, I do not hold people to the standards of others.  

So no I am not going to do what some other forum member said to do, because I do not agree with it.  I will just ask you for references or information about what you post, this is what I do when I am asked for that information.  So I will hold to my standard, not hide behind TT's poor standards.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 17:16:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › More Fear

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.