WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Resist ....
Reply #45 - 11/10/20 at 14:01:14

Eegore wrote on 11/10/20 at 13:37:29:
"Don’t you think that’s a little suspicious?"

I do.  I also remember the same statements with Obama's first term.

This is suspicious, but not so much that I would declare Trump a guaranteed victory over it.  There isn't enough information, for me, to say Trump for sure won. I just said I’m not sure either, but it’s enough to look at.

I do not however find Sidney Powell's statement that ballots with only one Presidential vote is clear evidence of fraud.  This is called undervoting, when a person only votes for a President, and it happens all the time.  What I would like to see is how many Trump only ballots exist since there is no way I would believe every trump voter in the country did not undervote.

If 450,000 is correct, yes it’s suspicious.

Also I would like to know why, with that number, no official investigation is underway, if undervoting is not normal. Maybe it is or will be and we don’t know that yet.

Powell also claimed software was altering votes and that was already disproved, i see this as part of that shotgun blast of accusations.
Who disproved it? Where is that info that this was disproved? If someone in your company in accounting was accused of stealing money that cost you directly on your paycheck and someone else in accounting said no that’s been disapproved, would you believe it or would you want to see actual written evidence that it was investigated thoroughly?
 I also do not understand why all counting should stop on election day.

Stopping all counting on election day isn’t the issue. Counting ballots received after the election day is the issue.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 11/10/20 at 14:04:52

Case in point:

“The case had gone to the supreme court twice before the election and the Supreme Court said no, you can’t run your election this way but they did it anyway.”

In fact, the State Supreme Court did rule on the absentee ballots and length of counting- both times ruling in favor of the State’s plan as executed.   The Pennsylvania Election Commission did not act contrary to any ruling- the claim is just bizarrely counter factual, and, sadly, typical of this broken witness.

I’m talking The US Supreme Court. Judge Alito made a ruling on an emergency appeal. All I’m saying there’s far more to come in PA.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #47 - 11/10/20 at 14:08:32

@WM, I have been following the Pennsylvania court cases from the beginning and what happened was the Supreme Court took the general and correct stand that it is the State Supreme court who interprets election State law, and that they refused the appeal to the Supreme Court to disallow any votes marked by election day but received three days later to be discarded.

However they did suggest that these ballots were segregated and left open the possibility that this issue might return. With that ruling the Penn election commission segregated any late ballots anyway. Then it came up again before Alito who reaffirmed the original decision and ordered the late ballots to be segregated. However this was a completely meaningless decision because as the Penn electoral commission said, they were already doing that in light of the first ruling anyway, so nothing changed and none of those votes were included in the official tally anyway.

As for the other states, Wisconsin, Mich. Az, well they have different State rules and were unaffected. All the frivolous suits that have been brought before justices already have been immediately thrown out.

This entire exercise is just for show, just for imbeciles and idiots. Hopefully WM you do not put yourself into that category. Do some research.

However right now the DoJ is putting the US security at risk by refusing the duly elected incoming president to have access to the departments he needs to communicate with.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #48 - 11/10/20 at 14:50:15

I’m talking The US Supreme Court. Judge Alito made a ruling on an emergency appeal. All I’m saying there’s far more to come in PA

What Alito ordered was already taking place, so it was irrelevant. All the court cases so far have failed for two reasons. 1. When the judge asked for evidence, none was forthcoming. and 2. When the judge asked, if he hypothetically granted their application would it change the result. The answer has always been 'No'.

You need to read normal news sources in addition to your wild conspiracy news sources and then use your own intelligence and reasoning to work out who to believe. If you don't do that then you are just being treated by the GOP as a gullible fool, and you need to ask yourself is that how you want to be treated. Maybe you simply cannot work it out. If that is the case then I genuinely feel sorry for you and also your country.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #49 - 11/10/20 at 18:14:58

This is why Judges throw out claims where the only "evidence" is heresy. Twitter claims are not legal evidence.

Statement from Senator Graham:

“It is imperative that all credible allegations of voting irregularities and misconduct be investigated to ensure the integrity of the 2020 elections. The presidential election remains close in multiple states, and as Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, all credible allegations of voting irregularities and misconduct will be taken seriously. I will not allow credible allegations of voting irregularities or misconduct to be swept under the rug.

I will be calling on the Department of Justice to investigate these claims. I’ll also be in contact with the Postmaster General, requesting he to look into these allegations, ones that may follow, and help secure the testimony of Mr. Hopkins. Mr. Hopkins is entitled to all whistleblower protections, and I will ensure they extend to other postal workers who may come forward with claims of irregulates, misconduct, fraud, etc.

Then...

Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, reports say
Republicans had used case as evidence of ballot tampering

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/us-electio...

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #50 - 11/10/20 at 20:29:15

...and the blind woman who said her absentee ballot was cast by someone else declined to challenge the ballot after her signature was found to match.

https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-team-clark-county-registrar-addresses-blind...

A postal worker, an old blind voter, Webster’s claim of a lawless election commission all have something in common:  they fall apart under scrutiny.   I reckon they all felt justified- so self assured that their suspicious were correct, by lying they were “getting the truth out”.   Righteous fraud.   From there it is a short trip to justifying anything by supposing the other side must be equally unethical.   In a world where there are no facts, only “fake news”, unwelcome reporting discounted as partisan synthesis of “The Media”, what is one more lie, right?

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #51 - 11/10/20 at 20:54:35

@Mavigogun,

It's one thing for the fox news crazies to carry on with this nonsense. But for the entire GOP (amost) to carry on with this patent bs, and actually deny Biden his few due levers of the President elect is an egregious display on how anti democratic they really are. Even to the point of weakening the security of the US. It must surely be a frightening prospect for the small majority of halfway patriotic Americans to know how many of their fellow citizens would piss on your formerly much admired if flawed democracy.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #52 - 11/10/20 at 21:36:01

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/10/20 at 20:54:35:
It must surely be a frightening prospect for the small majority of halfway patriotic Americans to know how many of their fellow citizens would piss on your formerly much admired if flawed democracy.

To wit, Webster long ago made clear his purpose in elevating Trump was his hope it would lead to an armed civil war.  This is the depravity we are in the grips of: just as with some of the religious gleefully hoping for the apocalypse in their lifetimes- ready and willing to help steward in “the end times” -there are so many aging, ineffectual malcontents wanting to see society bend or break to their will before they die.  They don’t know how to build, and for a poverty of imagination, only see recourse in destruction.   They are this Republic’s social suicide bombers.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 11/10/20 at 22:16:47

"Who disproved it? Where is that info that this was disproved?"

Well first off, where is the information that Dominion did anything wrong besides rumors and Twitter posts?

Dominion voting machines have tabulations that are then verified by two Republican US citizens and two Democrat US citizens.

For this tabulation to be "proven false" there would need to be 4 US citizens assigned as verification personnel making statements about any issues.  Where are the human verifying staff?  Why aren't they part of this "proof"?  There are only Twitter accounts, and a Q-anon site that presented a screenshot from a Clinton website as "verifiable fact" that Clinton is a partial owner of Dominion.

Anyone that can read will know by looking at the screenshot that none of that is true.  They also leave out, conveniently, that Dominion donated to Mitch McConnell as well as Clinton.  

They also indicate Dominion has a past Pelosi lobbyist working for them as "proof" of fraudulent counting.  Really?  That's "proof"?  Interesting as they left out that Jared Thomas, a Republican lobbyist who was once chief of staff for Brian Kemp also lobbied for Dominion.

None of that is proof.  Most of the information about Dominion is blatant lies and they just hope people listen to Twitter instead of reading and thinking for themselves.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 11/11/20 at 04:13:00

Eegore, you’re taking on an Eau persona. I said there suspicions that need to be investigated.  And I don’t recall saying anything about that software,  did I?
450k ballots cast for only Biden and no one else I think is an issue. Show me that’s true and let’s say there’s 400k just like it cast for Trump and I’d say ok fine, that’s a nonissue. Show me practically none for Trump and I’d want to know more.

Many said with the vote by mail and expanded absentee ballots, this would happen and it did. People cheat, people steal. Make it easier, and they’ll do more.

The media withheld information on Biden’s business dealings with his brother and son’s business. That’s a fact. You think it’s unreasonable to expect they’ll undersell, under report and quell news about voting irregularities? Of course they will. Lineman block to protect their quarterback.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #55 - 11/11/20 at 04:45:43

Misrepresent, misunderstand, lie- and when called out on each, retreat to unprovable supposition sprinkled with more easily demonstrated lies-  like this “450k ballots cast for only Biden” fiction.  

Historically, absentee voters tend to be majority Democrat.   In the lead up to this election, Trump perpetrated an active campaign to denigrate absentee ballots- leading his supporters to significantly favor in person voting.    Despite that, there was no batch of hundreds of thousands of ballots reported to be all marked for Biden- absentee, or cast in person.    Folks who actually followed reports from counties as they arrived already know this.   We will never see a credible reference supporting this latest fiction-  by now, part of an all too familiar pattern of failure from Webster, post after post.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #56 - 11/11/20 at 07:26:22

Intelligent, thoughtful, people can come up with different conclusions when they are given different facts/information.
Anything Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Trump, or his lawyers say should be flushed down the toilet.

Judge Rules Tucker Carlson Is Not a Credible Source of News
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/09/judge-rules-fox-news-tucker-carls...
Mr. Carlson himself aims to “challenge political correctness and media bias.” This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.” … Given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer ‘arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism’ …

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 11/11/20 at 08:33:50

Intelligent, thoughtful, people can come up with different conclusions when they are given different facts/information.

So I am not an intelligent, thoughtful person? I’m incapable of discerning the variables within information presented to determine the probability of accuracy?

But you are and I am not? What evidence do you have that supports that?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #58 - 11/11/20 at 08:35:33

I can't imagine how you could interpret my comment to mean that.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 11/11/20 at 08:59:24

You’ve got to be a Dodgeball champion in the real world....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 03:34:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Resist ....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.