Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: Resist ....
Reply #30 - 11/10/20 at 07:24:16

Eegore wrote on 11/10/20 at 06:26:22:
I don't want to be halfway through a conversation if you go.

That can’t be sincere- you and I both know he doesn’t actually engage in conversation so much as periodically defecting onto otherwise considerate, honest discourse.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 11/10/20 at 08:05:48

That false. I’ve had too many back-and-forth honest exchanges of ideas than could be counted. Typically, my “opponent“ will change the topic or stop. For example, this morning I challenge someone to view the press conference from Trump about the Charlottesville lie. Will he? I’m not sure, but generally most people do not.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #32 - 11/10/20 at 09:16:00

WebsterMark wrote on 11/10/20 at 04:28:30:
Businesses all over the country boarded up their stores, but didn’t paint MAGA on them, they painted BLM cause they knew where the violence would come from. Leftist are committing violent political acts every single day but you act as if they aren’t happening. What’s wrong with you?

It’s telling none of you offer any solid evidence against any claims other than well, that’s what the people in charge told us so it must be true. And you double down with fears of violence when it’s happening right under your nose; the ultimate no gambling going on moment while you collect your winnings.

Breaking windows is violence... shooting, hanging, pepper spraying, or beating people can't hold a candle.
Kyle Rittenhouse,... what kind of idiot hires an out of state 17 year old with an illegal firearm to guard his business?... ... and render first aid?... with bullets?
Thank God he didn't break any windows... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 11/10/20 at 09:52:30

Serowbot wrote on 11/10/20 at 09:16:00:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/10/20 at 04:28:30:
Businesses all over the country boarded up their stores, but didn’t paint MAGA on them, they painted BLM cause they knew where the violence would come from. Leftist are committing violent political acts every single day but you act as if they aren’t happening. What’s wrong with you?

It’s telling none of you offer any solid evidence against any claims other than well, that’s what the people in charge told us so it must be true. And you double down with fears of violence when it’s happening right under your nose; the ultimate no gambling going on moment while you collect your winnings.

Breaking windows is violence... shooting, hanging, pepper spraying, or beating people can't hold a candle.
Kyle Rittenhouse,... what kind of idiot hires an out of state 17 year old with an illegal firearm to guard his business?... ... and render first aid?... with bullets?
Thank God he didn't break any windows... Roll Eyes

Sounds like you’re challenging me to a left vs right violence walk-off!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 11/10/20 at 09:55:34

The kid was attacked and scored a Kenosha-hat trick so he’s hall of fame material as far as I’m concerned. He won’t be convicted.

But leftist are tearing up American cities every night so you bring up one instance to cover that?.....

Again, businesses weren’t worried about the Kyle Rittenhouses of the world. They’re worried about BLM and antifa.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 11/10/20 at 10:23:59

Celebrating the killing of "Lefties". Ah yes WM, a Trump loss has really let you show your true self. A pathetic and sad defense against facts with whataboutism will not be missed.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #36 - 11/10/20 at 10:35:30

Serowbot, why do you bother?   He either lacks the judgement or will for an “honest exchanges of ideas”- you know that, so why persist?   He demonstrates zero capacity to learn, developed, or for contrition.   For all intents and purposes, his performance here is identical to Trump’s.

“I’m the least racist person you know”, or, “I don’t know anything about David Duke”- they go straight for the most over-the-top lie first, setting the precedence for all that follows.   The impulse to ignore the big, obvious lies in pursuit of some other goal is folly- they’ve already made clear their deceitful intent, and your presence only lends credibility.

He knows the Emperor’s New Clothes don’t exist, but will never, ever admit it- so why bother describing every obvious, rotund, corpulent bulge and birthmark?   Webster will only report seeing crushed velvet and embroidery.

IP Logged
NHLycan

Nice forum!

New Hampshire
Reply #37 - 11/10/20 at 10:48:43

And here we have a perfect example of what you get when the poison of fear is getting pumped straight into the veins of the gullible.

The motives for this kind of scumbaggery are pretty clear. You have your RT and ONN groups who are actively trying to destroy us and you have your Brietbarts and Fox who are just looking to grab as much cash as possible.  Their just hyping it to further a distinct agenda. But  both types know this election fraud stuff is nonsense.
You know who doesn’t understand that? Rank-and-file Republicans.  After they’ve been conned by a bunch of grifters into thinking Trump’s the last bulwark between America Beautiful and American Venezuela what’s left for them?
If we have learned anything at all over the past decade, it’s that Republican voters do not understand this game; they take what they hear from their leaders literally. They heard that Barack Obama was a muslim, wasn’t born here and may not be a legitimate president. They heard that Obamacare was destroying freedom. They heard that immigrants were pouring over the border and stealing our jobs and murdering beautiful innocent white ladies. They heard that Hillary Clinton had committed myriad crimes, from BENGHAZI to compromising our precious national security with her careless, traitorous use of a private email server to eating children in a pizza shop. And now an ideology, Antifa, is coming to kill them.
Republicans voters buy this slop.  They say “holy nuts, this is all really, really bad, and we have to take steps that are commensurate with the problems our leaders are telling us exist!”
They believed their leaders, and it drove them insane with paranoia and rage. When Republican elites – from elected politicians to talking heads to souless lawyers – tell them that the 2020 election was stolen from the orange clown, they believe it, and there’s no way this doesn’t lead to violence.

New Hampshire. 2003 SL650. 13k miles. Raptor installed. Versy adjuster. Rotella 6 w/zinc. Idle mix plug out. Seat front up 1". Owned since July 2013. Mechanically inclined. Better cook than mechanic.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #38 - 11/10/20 at 11:44:07

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 11/10/20 at 12:07:27

"That can’t be sincere- you and I both know he doesn’t actually engage in conversation so much as periodically defecting onto otherwise considerate, honest discourse."

Actually the last time I asked a question Webstermark was one of two people who just answered like an adult and didn't try to deflect it into some other nonsense that had nothing to do with it.

What I am wondering is what evidence exists, specifically what evidence is Webstermark using to come to the conclusion that fraud exists and Trump won.

I don't see a lot of information out there that is verifiable at this time, and I don't for one care for the strategy of shot-gunning legal actions to see what will stick, and it appears to me that this is what is going on.  How are you coming to the conclusion already that Trump won with an election this close in numbers?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 11/10/20 at 13:21:43

I just saw a guy in Nevada who saw his wife who died 3  three years ago, voted in this election. There have been numerous affidavit filed by poll watchers, UPS employee, UPS postal service employee who reported what they were saw blatant violations. The one in Michigan said thousands of illegal ballots were submitted for Biden. Sure, these are allegations that need to be investigated.

One lawyer says examination shows there were 450,000 ballots nationwide where only a single selection was made, Biden.

Trump picked up I think 8 million more votes this time around and the house picked up seats and three state legislatures were flipped to Republicans yet he lost in those key battleground states by the slimmest of margins.

Don’t you think that’s a little suspicious?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 11/10/20 at 13:32:58

Bush Gore took 37 days to figure out. Go refuse to concede until, as he said, all the votes were counted. Given the excessive absentee votes and Pennsylvania’s ridiculous mail in vote policy, I think we can say Trump should not concede until all the legal votes are counted.

Incidentally, Biden is in serious trouble with Pennsylvania. The case had gone to the supreme court twice before the election and the Supreme Court said no, you can’t run your election this way but they did it anyway. I don’t have a experience in matters at this high of a level with federal courts but from personal experience with judges, they certainly don’t like to be ignored or flat out have their orders refused.

No one can logically deny that large scale absentee voting that require signature verification is easy pickings for fraud. And the massive mail-in voting also opens up possibilities for cheating. Would it be enough to swing the election? No one knows at this point, it’s just suspicious the Trump won so many more votes this time, the House added seats the Republicans, state legislators flipped, but in these key battle states that decided the election, things seem to go the other way. That’s more than a little suspicious and everybody needs to slow their role a little bit. There is no president elect at the moment.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 11/10/20 at 13:37:29

"Don’t you think that’s a little suspicious?"

I do.  I also remember the same statements with Obama's first term.

This is suspicious, but not so much that I would declare Trump a guaranteed victory over it.  There isn't enough information, for me, to say Trump for sure won.

I do not however find Sidney Powell's statement that ballots with only one Presidential vote is clear evidence of fraud.  This is called undervoting, when a person only votes for a President, and it happens all the time.  What I would like to see is how many Trump only ballots exist since there is no way I would believe every trump voter in the country did not undervote.

Also I would like to know why, with that number, no official investigation is underway, if undervoting is not normal.

Powell also claimed software was altering votes and that was already disproved, i see this as part of that shotgun blast of accusations.

I also do not understand why all counting should stop on election day.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #43 - 11/10/20 at 13:41:27

Suspicious? Only to an imbecile.   As though a grand conspiracy engineered to steal the election would then waste the opportunity to take down-ballot votes or a larger margin   This is the sort of intellectually dishonest nonsense he swims in.

Webster will not be compelled to cough up evidence of significant, compelling, widespread fraud- because he doesn’t have it.   All you’ll get is an endless vomiting up of hearsay, rumors, supposition, and unqualified claims.   He doesn’t deal in truth, because he doesn’t care for truth- it doesn’t serve his needs.

Case in point:

“The case had gone to the supreme court twice before the election and the Supreme Court said no, you can’t run your election this way but they did it anyway.”

In fact, the State Supreme Court did rule on the absentee ballots and length of counting- both times ruling in favor of the State’s plan as executed.   The Pennsylvania Election Commission did not act contrary to any ruling- the claim is just bizarrely counter factual, and, sadly, typical of this broken witness and his fictitious narratives.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 11/10/20 at 14:01:02

Trump wins = fair election
Trump loses = rigged election

This is the only logical answer and why the count should have been stopped in some states, and finished in others.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 08:01:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Resist ....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.