Send Topic Print
Huckster n' Chief... (Read 475 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Huckster n' Chief...
Reply #45 - 07/20/20 at 13:15:57

Eegore - I dont give a fcuk - Look it up if that exact little zit is bothering you so much.
Never made an argument that didn't exist - was just pointing out there is a zit - feel free to pick your zit, I'm sure media is lying, obfuscating, confusing and minimizing any good Trump does/did - more than before.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #46 - 07/20/20 at 17:29:49

Eegore, see what happens, just like I said. You're just offering yourself up as fodder, as the saying goes, 'lie down with racists, get up with zits'.

Meanwhile there's not a single mention of Trump's spit roast and grilling on Fox on his twitter account. He was sweating like a crackling pig, someone should have shoved an apple in his mouth and pronounced him done.

Bits of that pathetic comical performance are going to re reappearing regularly on The Lincoln Project ads. Meanwhile Trumps is brainstorming a new nick name for Biden.

After four years of his narcissistic malfeasance and incompetance, watching him meltdown sort of makes it all worth it. Imagine what it's going to be like for him once the protection of his illegitimate so called presidency is gone.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 07/20/20 at 20:57:13

"Eegore - I dont give a fcuk - Look it up if that exact little zit is bothering you so much"

I did.  Again, I was just asking.  Just asking a question since you had information on a topic I had interest in.

This is what I call reverse TDS.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #48 - 07/21/20 at 05:31:11

Who watches Faux news ??? 96% corrupt to the left (CNN, ABC etc) and 2% corrupt to the right (Faux news)

Atleast he did a 1 hr long speech a few days ago still standing on the podium and taking open quesitons from all the quacks. Brain dead Biden is limited to 3 min at a time in his basement and cherry picked reporters asking pre vetted question, and he still stumbles over the answer.

And Eegore this seems to be really hurting that soy Pu$$$y of yours. If you have interest find from your preferred source yourself, you know you wont accept anything like wapo I posted 2 pages ago.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 07/21/20 at 06:52:11

"And Eegore this seems to be really hurting that soy Pu$$$y of yours. If you have interest find from your preferred source yourself, you know you wont accept anything like wapo I posted 2 pages ago."

Again, I am not arguing what the Washington post article, or what you are saying.  The Washington Post article appears accurate and cites references.

I just wondered if you knew what the process for donation was.  You said every government building will take any form of payment.  I disagreed specifically with that, and not with the overall content of your post.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #50 - 07/21/20 at 06:55:54

Eegore wrote on 07/21/20 at 06:52:11:
"And Eegore this seems to be really hurting that soy Pu$$$y of yours. If you have interest find from your preferred source yourself, you know you wont accept anything like wapo I posted 2 pages ago."

Again, I am not arguing what the Washington post article, or what you are saying.  The Washington Post article appears accurate and cites references.

I just wondered if you knew what the process for donation was.  You said every government building will take any form of payment.  I disagreed specifically with that, and not with the overall content of your post.

Wow, Just wow. Just simply ... wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Yea the most important part of Trump donating $200K-100K to the treasury is this. Your soy pu$$y happy now ???

Classic libtard minimalization, but whatever makes you happy and you can have the last work on this topic just so your soy pu$$y doesn't start hurting again.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #51 - 07/21/20 at 07:13:00

srinath wrote on 07/21/20 at 06:55:54:
Your soy pu$$y happy now ???

Classic libtard minimalization, but whatever makes you happy and you can have the last work on this topic just so your soy pu$$y doesn't start hurting again.

Cool.
Srinath.

Not cool, Srinath...
Besides that,.. Eegore doesn't take that kind of bait.

Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 07/21/20 at 07:53:38

Classic libtard minimalization,

Except I didn't minimize anything.

I agree with you about Trump and media coverage, but you won't accept that because I don't think all government buildings take all forms of payment?

Wow.

I literally only asked about the process and you got all worked up over it.  People ask questions here you know.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #53 - 07/21/20 at 08:35:58

Stupid question Eegore and stupidity is bait enough for 2+ pages Sew.

IRS and Treasury will take any amount of $ in any format. Obama said to Warren Buffet - you know the address send any $ you want (in response to Buffet saying his secretary paid a higher % in taxes than he did).

The other govt buildings (like DMV, courts etc) I guess take only the exact amount owed in the most inconvenient format possible, you have cash or check, they want its exact equivalent in gold (This is A JOKE, NOT TO START YOUR STUPID TRAIN AGAIN).

Feel free to claim you're not minimizing anything, the next time you pay $200K to the govt in a payment that's not even unethically sourced, let me know and I'll question you on how many pennies, and what the years of those pennies were - Y'know some were real copper and hence worth 4c so I'd want to know if you evaluated them at 4c or as 1c.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #54 - 07/21/20 at 09:07:15

eau de sauvage wrote on 07/20/20 at 17:29:49:
Meanwhile there's not a single mention of Trump's spit roast and grilling on Fox on his twitter account. He was sweating like a crackling pig, someone should have shoved an apple in his mouth and pronounced him done.

This was 40+ mins - I found it, but didn't watch it. And I am not wasting 40 mins of my life to that buffon on buffon slime slug fest.

However I saw a 30 sec excerpt where Trump responded by calling out to Kayleigh Macenany and debunked his point right in real time. The more important thing is, Trump is taking open ended questions any any and all reporters and do so for hours on end. Hidin brain dead biden gets pre selected questions from reporters and takes a select few for 3-5 mins and stumbles on the answer.

Really they should transplant Ruth Bader Ginsberg's brain into Biden's body, and put that Joe Bider Ginsberg into the ticket, and put the Biden brained RBG into an induced coma till the election then pull the plug.

The 2 problems they have may just be solved in 1 swoop. I'm a problem solver, and I am actually a liberal but this spectacle is hard to watch on both these fronts.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 07/21/20 at 09:12:32

How am I minimizing by asking about the process?

I agree with you about Trump's donations and media coverage.

I

Agree

With

You

But asking a question minimizes what exactly?  

If you cite an article tucked away in the far back reaches of the internet about Millionaire X donating 12 bazillion dollars to the US Government and I ask, "How does he do that?" I am minimizing the fact that Millionaire X donated 12 bazillion dollars?

I agree he did it, I agree the coverage was poorly done and biased, but if I ask about the donation procedure then I all the sudden don't agree, and am minimizing.

Is that what you are saying?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #56 - 07/21/20 at 09:40:58

By asking me "how" when I didn't do the investigative journalism essentially you're trying to make some noise to take away the legitimacy of that post.

The - How should be directed to wapo or wherever the post was made or not made (3 yrs of npr, 2 yrs of abc etc)

So ask them, I'm not a journalist or a tax lawyer or a IRS/Fed employee. Ask Them and post back.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 07/21/20 at 09:49:28

"By asking me "how" when I didn't do the investigative journalism essentially you're trying to make some noise to take away the legitimacy of that post."

How would I know that?  I don't know if you knew how the funds were donated, so I asked.

How that minimizes anything is beyond me.  

"So ask them, I'm not a journalist or a tax lawyer or a IRS/Fed employee. Ask Them and post back."

I did.  The Bureau of the Fiscal Service may accept gifts donated to the United States Government exclusively to reduce debt held by the public.  This is done as part of the Treasury.

- Money, only on the condition that it be used to reduce debt held by the public.

- An outstanding government obligation, only on the condition that the obligation be cashed and the proceeds used to reduce debt held by the public.

- Other intangible personal property only on the condition that the property is sold and the proceeds used to reduce the public debt.

This process can be done by any US citizen here:

https://www.pay.gov/public/form/start/23779454/

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #58 - 07/21/20 at 11:46:03

As long as you're Happy Eegore, that's all that matters.

For me, the wapo of 20, the ABC of 18 and npr of 17 articles tell me everything I need to know about both Trump and the news media themselves.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 07/21/20 at 12:35:40

"For me, the wapo of 20, the ABC of 18 and npr of 17 articles tell me everything I need to know about both Trump and the news media themselves."

Yeah I agreed with you on that a long time ago.  I don't think it's a cover-up by any means but the information is either downplayed, or limited.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/07/24 at 09:47:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Huckster n' Chief...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.