Huckster n' Chief... (Read 475 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Huckster n' Chief...
Reply #30 - 07/19/20 at 11:00:30

eau de sauvage wrote on 07/19/20 at 09:00:59:
Can't wait to see Trump debate Biden, I wouldn't be surprised if the orange buffoon, bails.

https://twitter.com/RealDonalDrumpf/status/1279783081407393799

Oh wow, you're pinning your hopes on - "You know the thing" Biden ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvWV5jLqc5k

LOL, Its constitution Joe, Y'know that pesky piece of paper some fathers wrote all them years ago ... yea CONSTITUTION -

I know it, and I am a foreigner ...

This fool knows it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ASv_z6fUzk - Though he seems to say it as Connistipation ... and he even has a copy in his pocket.

Yea Joe, you need to know what its called, before you're allowed to shred the parts of it you dont like.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 07/19/20 at 11:22:47

He thinks biden is more intellectually acute than Trump,, with what is obvious,, and he still believes that,, so,, arguing with him is really a little sad..
Look at ALL the people who Blame Trump,, and theyve been in DC for decades,, TRump,, less than 4 years,,
Its taken the CV19 Virus, economic lockdown and riots to get America back to Obama economic eqaulity,,
Insufferable lefties,, Keep pushin,, when the people who just wanna be left alone get involved,, its gonna be fast and hard from there..

SOP TRump From Cheating!!

Demand Voter ID!!!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - 07/19/20 at 12:10:22

Biden will get shredded in any face to face with a 9 yr old.
They claim trump has the vocabulary of a 12 yr old, but vocabulary and cognitiveness are very different things. A 9yr old has no vocabulary, but knows when someone's snuck in to your house to steal chit. A dog knows that.
The "age of great Orators" is so freaking overdone - Hitler was a great orator. That chit is so over.
Bush - W was a similar simpleton. Bush 1 was almost as bad. Reagan and slick willy Clinton may have been the last of the OK ones. Its now almost mandatory to be folksy and have the vocabulary of a 12 yr old.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #33 - 07/19/20 at 12:33:21

Ill bet that TRump Has a better vocabulary,, he just knows what using it on todays public would do..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #34 - 07/19/20 at 15:37:44

Great orators like hitler have like a 90%+ approval rating.
Hitlers inauguration in 1932 or was it 33 January (yes freezing cold) brought out over 1/2 of germany to watch the inauguration.

In short, inauguration crowds are often a forecast of how big a fcuking the people are gonna get.
I've seen victory parades and the indian equivalent of inaugurations where pallets and truck loads of 1/2 bricks "appeared" and every thing public and private was broken, broken into and robbed.

BLM is doing their little victory parade now.
The inauguration crowds of Joe Biden will tell us how much we owe to china. That's all I would predict. I dont know that Trump can fight a 96 to 2 press bias. With 2 being neutral. But a Biden presidency will bring us to being slaves to Xi, Merkel, Greta, Soros, Gates, the Zuck, Google Twins and just looks like Musk may make his trillions on the backs of these fools, but would slowly distance himself from them over a few years - but remains to be seen and England will be on its own.
It wont be BLM, it would be that B are the only L that M.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #35 - 07/19/20 at 16:18:14

If Biden stays alive long enough to win at least the leftovers will get what they love most - a privileged white male from an affluent family that loves to violate women. That's the best thing they could come up with despite all their diversity and inclusion and brainwashed political correctness. Wow their pushing the boundaries now. Instead of Trump they have the same thing but older and more inclined to follow the bogus narrative that the only lives that matter are black.
But he's still a privileged WHITE WASP.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #36 - 07/19/20 at 17:45:35

Biden is gonna stay alive - just brain dead, which he was 8+yrs ago.
Ruth Bader Ginsberg OTOH, I think she's being hept alive with jumper cables onto her chest, a forced oxygen onto her nose and mouth, tubes out all other openings and eyes propped open by toothpicks.

Seriously I dont know which is a bigger case of elder abuse. Brain dead but functioning body trotted out to the highest office in the land or body dead but brain OK being jump started, flushed and drained and cut and sewed to manage appearing alive till - well the first elder rescues her and sends her to meet her maker (who I believe is the same age as her)

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #37 - 07/19/20 at 18:11:57

You guys are so amusing. I only visit Trump's twisted twit feed out of a morbid fascination for his vacuous and bottomless idiocy. No one takes him seriously any longer and the GOP, have their balls tied to his sinking ship, so it's either get dragged along or drown.

Similarly this forum now that the true nature of the Trumpsters is apparent, has driven off anyone with better sense than to wade into the sh!thole that it is. Nevertheless I occasionally will visit for the exact same reason that I'll visit Trump's maniacal, weird, car crash of a twitter feed.

And just like Trump is imploding so the Trumpsters on this forum also sensing the reality that the bulk of Americans will not be fooled again by such an embarrassment of a buffoon, appear to be having conniptions at the prospect.

Trump is only running against himself not Biden. I said at the beginning of the Trump presidency that this is a good thing for the world because it's a massive wake up call. There could not be a Black Lives Matter movement without Trump, and now there will be a massive correction.

Biden is just the calm middle man to bridge the change. The bulk of the US just wants the madness to end, the once mighty US is a laughing stock and they know it, they've been exposed like never before and it will take a generational change. There's no little irony that Biden first came into the presidential sphere after Bush's economic collapse, which Obama/Biden fixed, and now he's going to come in again, after Trump against crashed the economy after inheriting the upward trend fixed by Obama.

It was all for nothing. Gorsuch is not the gift that the evangelicals thought, and Kavanaugh will grow into his roll hopefully. Ginsberg just needs to hang on for a few more months and the dream of the Conservative takeover of SCOTUS, will have a reality check.

I laugh at the media taking the bait when Trump says he may not accept the election. It won't matter whether he accepts it or not because it's written into the constitution that come 20th January his presidency ends if Biden wins. There's no ifs or but, he will have no power, the military will listen to their commander not him. Maybe the media are just humouring him so they can enjoy watching him have a man-baby tantrum.

I tipped Warren to be the presidential candidate over a year ago but she'll probably need to be groomed first and thus I'll tip her to be the veep. And she'll be running for the presidency in 2024 after being in the public eye for four years.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #38 - 07/19/20 at 18:17:02

Leftys are all without exception a bunch of brainwashed zombies. It's no wonder their political champions are animated corpses bloated with maggots and an unquenchable hunger for living human flesh.

We may be facing the zombie apocalypse this election.

Regarding the madness the US just wants BLM to end. What a sickening disgrace they've become to their own cause. It's a pity how they've turned nobile sentiments into total criminality.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #39 - 07/19/20 at 19:06:10

What about Trump's Fox interview, it's Bidens ready made campaign ad. Trump boasted of being able to identify a camel. And when Wallace pressed him on his absurd claim on Covid, that "it's going to disappear". Trump said "I'll be right eventually". lol.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/19/donald-trump-fox-news-sunday-...
Trump, 74, responded by asking that Biden, 77, immediately take a cognitive test. The president said last week that he “aced” an unspecified test. It is assumed he is referring to a cognitive assessment from 2018. Wallace, 72, said he had also taken the test, after seeing the president had.

“It’s not the hardest test,” he said. “They have a picture and it says ‘What’s that’ and it’s an elephant.”

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 07/19/20 at 20:02:20

"And again Trump giving the $ from hotel stays of foreign dignitaries instead of the $$ going to private companies like Hilton affects this how ???"

I didn't say it did.  I was just asking if you know what the procedure was specific to a sitting US President but your hypersensitivity to Trump related topics has created an argument that never existed.

I asked if he would write a personal check, but that doesn't make sense, so there must be some other procedure.

So when you tell me any government building will take bags of cash I am not going to agree to that.  I don't think this is the procedure they are using.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #41 - 07/20/20 at 05:49:52

All the government buildings I've been in seem to take large sums of $$ from me just the same. DMV, IRS, court system and best to never go near them unless you can really really afford it.

You pick that zit if you like eegore - I know Trump hotels donating the $ to treasury is real and its coverage has been minimized, and even pseudo criminal legalese smeared even when mentioned. That is how 96% of the media does it these days, I am now more aware than before.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 07/20/20 at 09:48:26

"I know Trump hotels donating the $ to treasury is real and its coverage has been minimized, and even pseudo criminal legalese smeared even when mentioned. That is how 96% of the media does it these days, I am now more aware than before."

I agree.  Mainstream media is typically biased and rarely accurate which is why I don't use it.

I am wondering if you knew what the procedure for a sitting President to donate large sums of profit was.  You don't, that all you had to say instead of creating an argument over something I never said.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #43 - 07/20/20 at 11:36:48

You're a big boy Eegore. Look it up. I'm not in the business of finding crap you are interested in. That's why libtards made google.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 07/20/20 at 12:35:43

"You're a big boy Eegore. Look it up. I'm not in the business of finding crap you are interested in. That's why libtards made google."

I never asked you to look up or provide anything.  I said this:

"Can the President give direct funds to the Treasury?  I guess he could write a personal check, but then it's personal profit being donated.  Is it his business in Trust from his family that writes a check? "

And somehow you turned that into a tirade of nonsense arguing a stance that was never challenged.  You read up on this, I was asking if you knew.

Watch how this works...

"I don't know."

There, you could have said that and saved yourself the argument that never existed.  Or are we going to go the route of not asking other members questions anymore and adhere strictly to only looking up things for ourselves?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/28/24 at 09:35:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Huckster n' Chief...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.