Send Topic Print
Huckster n' Chief... (Read 475 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Huckster n' Chief...
Reply #60 - 07/21/20 at 17:54:35

yup, minimization downplaying, confusion, obfuscation and burying under 100's of layers of irreleveant crap ... AKA standard libtard media practice.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
HaTrEd
Reply #61 - 07/22/20 at 00:09:45

Does the red hat symbolise hatred.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #62 - 07/22/20 at 05:19:57

Finally Trump comments on his disastrous interview with Chris Wallace...

@realDonaldTrump
Thank you for the good reviews and comments on my interview with Chris Wallace of @FoxNews. We may have set a record for doing such an interview in the heat. It was 100 degrees, making things very interesting!

"Thank you for the good reviews..." Lol. It will go down in history as the most pathetic pile of gobshite ever broadcast, universally mocked. The biggest self own in history.

In order to distract attention he's now trying to create more chaos with his secret unidentified secret police dragging people off the street without probable cause, without arrest and throwing them into unmarked mini vans. the tinpot dictator.

When Wallace reminded him about all the times he's been saying 'it will disappear' Trump responds in all seriousness "I'll be right eventually" and Wallace laughs not realising right away that Trump is being serious. Funny thing is that it will probably never disappear anyway.

What are the odds that Trump will debate Biden. None.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #63 - 07/22/20 at 05:35:45

What he said didn't matter, how he said it is even less so, the fact that's important is, in 100 degree heat he said it for 40 mins.

That's only 37 mins and 30 degrees more than Hiding "ooooooo my melting brain" Biden has managed in the last 3 months.

These 2 septagenarians are both unfit to govern. The left just hopes to show how bad Trump is without showing how dead Biden is so the "woman of color VP" takes over and tosses the hand puppet in the trash on day 1.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #64 - 07/22/20 at 15:00:00

Welp here's the inevitable ad from the disastrous interview, perfectly sums up the lunacy...

Trump is going to reduce the GOP to a putrid rotting husk in two months.

The test that Trump is boasting about and says the last five questions were 'very hard' is a standard test to help professionals detect the early onset of alzheimers disease, it's not meant to be hard.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #65 - 07/22/20 at 15:23:46

Trump is going to reduce the GOP to a putrid rotting husk in two months.

Dont you ever tire of proclaiming the end only to be wrong again?
I read your posts, because I get a kick outta you, always frikken WRONG,, But always Just so Certain,,
So, when he doesnt crash
again,, will you shut UPP?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #66 - 07/22/20 at 16:22:38

Don't you ever tire of watching Trump be wrong on everything. I know you love him as you've said, and I suppose love is blind so I guess that explains it.

You mean for example when I said that the entire N.Korea Kim/Trump summit was a sham and that Kim was using Trump and that the US would get nothing in return? Well that happened. You call all that bullshit at the time too. By the time Trump has eviscerated the GOP, you'll have moved on.

You're like Trump just pretend the truth is a lie and play it with a dead bat, look at the ad created from his Wallace interview even Wallace is smirking at Trump's idiocy.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #67 - 07/22/20 at 18:46:30

You act like anyoe expected Kim to not keep being crazy..
Nobody said
Ohh, TRump will have him straightened out in a short while,,
Nobody expected it to work,, WHO has won in negotiations with the Norks?
Pbama??
Phhht,, Nobody is winnin that,, Theyre CRAZY,,frikken commies,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #68 - 07/22/20 at 20:27:54

But you yourself said that we had to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, meaning you had some exceptions that Trump could swing it. Everyone else said that he's being played like a skin flute. The White House is giving Kim massive prestige and propaganda, by being honoured with a Presidential visit but the US is getting nothing. Nada. Nothing at all except being used, which is how everybody, from Putin to Erdogan to Jinping sees Trump, as a useful idiot, including to the GOP.

Kim fcuked trump up the ass and gave him a used condom to take back home with him. It's amazing that you still buy the puff from the flim flam man himself.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: HaTrEd
Reply #69 - 07/22/20 at 20:37:57

eau de sauvage wrote on 07/22/20 at 00:09:45:
Does the red hat symbolise hatred.

Not for, sane, rational, intelligent people.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #70 - 07/22/20 at 20:43:52

This is what you said in this thread...http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1524280111

But, back to Kim..

It's looking like he's [Trump] winning to me.

Nup, Trump got utterly screwed by Kim. Thing is though that Trump didn't care, it was all just for a photo op. He gave away the kudos and prestige that comes with a presidential visit, just for a photo op. Like a junkie selling the family silverware to a single hit of smack, except the smack was just sugar.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #71 - 07/23/20 at 08:45:03

Benefit of the doubt | Definition of Benefit of the doubt ...
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/benefit-of-the-doubt
noun. a favorable opinion or judgment adopted despite uncertainty..

It ended, unsurprisingly, in Kim proving he's crazy. Nobody got surprised.
Trump could Try to engage him, pay attention to him, remember, he was slinging rockets around, scaring people.
So, everyone screams
Trump isn't presidential
Yet, what he did was very presidential,  
He knew going in Kim would be crazy and wouldn't stop being crazy, but, what did you want?
Should Trump have bombed them?
Or TRY diplomacy?
Or ignore the fact that rockets are going towards Japan and places?
We've seen your criticism..
How about you tell us what smart looks like.
How would you have handled it?

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #72 - 07/23/20 at 16:15:38

You only give the benefit of the doubt when it's warranted. You're a mini Trump, you're never wrong, and the more wrong you are the more you're never wrong. That's why you make predictions that are way into the future, hoping everyone will forget by then while you've moved on saying how everyone but you is always wrong.

Meanwhile... Here's a good read, which I read way back in May and it's illuminating in the light of current events to see why Trump was so upset about his confirmation at Charlotteville being cancelled. Now his beloved Jacksonville convention has been cancelled too and it's all due to his own incompetence. So a just result.

‘This Is What I Want’

“So we went down there, and the speeches were made,” Gay recalled, and Bush capped his remarks by placing his hand on his heart and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, and then Barbara Bush joined him on the podium, and the rest of his family, and their families, and Dan Quayle, his pick for vice president, and his family, “and there’s 25 people out there, and with that, the band strikes up, the confetti starts to fall, the balloons are rising and falling,” 150,000 of them, red, white and blue, and there were 15-plus minutes of sustained, ecstatic sound.

And in the middle of this scene, Trump said something, not quite to Gay, who was immediately to his left, but loud enough for him to hear.

“This is what I want.”

“I’m sorry,” Gay said.

Trump looked at Gay.

“This,” Trump said again, “is what I want.”

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/05/28/donald-trump-convention-198...

Ya cain't always git what ya want, but sometimes you get what you need.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #73 - 07/23/20 at 18:45:56

Here's some top quality huckstering.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #74 - 07/24/20 at 15:03:15

srinath wrote on 07/21/20 at 17:54:35:
 ... minimization downplaying, confusion, obfuscation and burying under 100's of layers of irreleveant crap ... AKA standard ...

A-Yep !!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/12/24 at 11:25:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Huckster n' Chief...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.