Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The Complete Moderate's Guide to Gun Control (Read 170 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The Complete Moderate's Guide to Gun Control
Reply #30 - 10/15/18 at 13:42:15

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:40:12:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:27:10:
Illinois gun laws are rendered moot by our neighbors on all sides.

I see, a new, 'SPIN',  on.
'It's Someone Else's Fault'

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Once again, you refuse to read.  Not my fault if you don't.

I can't teach those who refuse to learn.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 10/15/18 at 13:50:15

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:41:10:
Isn't this stores with those signs on doors that say no weapons allowed getting robbed?
No not at all.  

Well then, perhaps get in touch with lost, then the two of you can get a deal on the:
'No Guns In Here' signs.
To put in front of your houses.

Don't forget,
Ya-All get back to us with the results now.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 10/15/18 at 13:56:59

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:50:15:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:41:10:
Isn't this stores with those signs on doors that say no weapons allowed getting robbed?
No not at all.  

Well then, perhaps get in touch with lost, then the two of you can get a deal on the:
'No Guns In Here' signs.
To put in front of your houses.

Don't forget,
Ya-All get back to us with the results now.

Oh, sorry mn.  I actually can't put that sign up on my house, that would be lying.

Sad that you just refuse to learn the basics of context.

But you do serve/represent your fellow conservatives on here well.

I can tell that they're proud to have you on their side!

Cheesy

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #33 - 10/15/18 at 14:05:09

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:56:59:
Oh, sorry mn.  I actually can't put that sign up on my house, that would be lying.

Well, gee, get rid of it.
Their is NO reason for you to have one.
Than you can, 'practice' what you, 'preach'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 10/15/18 at 14:40:11

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:05:09:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 13:56:59:

Well, gee, get rid of it.
Their is NO reason for you to have one.
Than you can, 'practice' what you, 'preach'.

I never once said there was no reason to have one.  I've said over and over that restrictions need to be put in place to limit the access to people who shouldn't own guns.

It's a sad day for you when you learn that I support the Second Amendment.  But it's clear that 229 years later, there needs to be different considerations made.

Well, it's clear to me and most every other rational person in the US.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #35 - 10/15/18 at 15:59:46

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:40:11:
I support the Second Amendment.

Ya have done a great job of convincing EVERYONE, that you don't !

But it's clear that 229 years later, there needs to be different considerations made.
Exactly what part of: "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." do you NOT  understand ?

Apparently, you are ignorant of all the laws on the books, which, ALSO, affect all those others places, you blame, for Chicago’s problems.

AND, it is ultimately clear, you don’t understand, BANNING, guns from Honest Citizens, does NOT  stop the dishonest gang banger, from getting/using a gun.

Must be, ’those other State’s fault’,  that a, "Chicago-area woman arrested last year for her role in illegally selling guns to prohibited buyers, some with gang affiliations.”  Certainly could not be any fault of the City.  And, because it must be, ’those other State’s fault’, that is why, “Straw purchaser with 4 felony gun charges will not get jail time”
https://www.guns.com/2017/04/17/straw-purchaser-with-4-felony-gun-charges-wil...
(OH, Where/how did she buy those guns ?  With a IL issued FOID card ?)

Let’s see tt, walk into a bank, with your hand in your pocket, pointer finger pushing the fabric, show the teller, and say, ’this is a stick up’.  Then a min later say, ’Never Mind’, and walk out.  What do you think will happen ?

Yet in 2010, 80,000 people were refused firearm purchase, and (because of all the things, ‘you say’), which have been IN PLACE since 1993, only 44 were prosecuted. (Rated, ‘Mostly True’ by the UL’s  Favorite, fact checker. and it was, ‘mostly’, because the original report said 2012, not 2010)
https://www.politifact.com/new-hampshire/statements/2013/mar/22/kelly-ayotte/...

But wait, tt says MORE  LAWS, restricting the Honest Citizen are needed.
Perhaps, the UL Progressive, Fairy Dust Sprinkling, Kum-By-You singing Snowflakes, should say. ‘Enforce what is on the books now’.

Naa, Just cry about something you know nothing about, and ‘make more laws’, just as the, ‘gun grabbers’ say you should.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 10/15/18 at 18:17:22

MnSpring wrote on 10/15/18 at 15:59:46:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 14:40:11:
I support the Second Amendment.

Ya have done a great job of convincing EVERYONE, that you don't !

But it's clear that 229 years later, there needs to be different considerations made.
Exactly what part of: "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." do you NOT  understand ?

I understand every word mn.  But you tell me - should we have any restrictions?  Should we let a 12 year old carry a loaded double barrel shotgun to class?  How about a 16 year old with hand grenades - cool?

Apparently, you are ignorant of all the laws on the books, which, ALSO, affect all those others places, you blame, for Chicago’s problems.

You just can't be taught - not my fault.

AND, it is ultimately clear, you don’t understand, BANNING, guns from Honest Citizens, does NOT  stop the dishonest gang banger, from getting/using a gun.

No, in fact, I understand that very well.  Which is why I have NEVER said that guns should be banned.  If you're accusing me of saying that, show me proof.

Must be, ’those other State’s fault’,  that a, "Chicago-area woman arrested last year for her role in illegally selling guns to prohibited buyers, some with gang affiliations.”  Certainly could not be any fault of the City.  And, because it must be, ’those other State’s fault’, that is why, “Straw purchaser with 4 felony gun charges will not get jail time”
https://www.guns.com/2017/04/17/straw-purchaser-with-4-felony-gun-charges-wil...
(OH, Where/how did she buy those guns ?  With a IL issued FOID card ?)

Let’s see tt, walk into a bank, with your hand in your pocket, pointer finger pushing the fabric, show the teller, and say, ’this is a stick up’.  Then a min later say, ’Never Mind’, and walk out.  What do you think will happen ?

WTH does that have to do with anything we're talking about here?

Yet in 2010, 80,000 people were refused firearm purchase, and (because of all the things, ‘you say’), which have been IN PLACE since 1993, only 44 were prosecuted. (Rated, ‘Mostly True’ by the UL’s  Favorite, fact checker. and it was, ‘mostly’, because the original report said 2012, not 2010)
https://www.politifact.com/new-hampshire/statements/2013/mar/22/kelly-ayotte/...

But wait, tt says MORE  LAWS, restricting the Honest Citizen are needed.
Perhaps, the UL Progressive, Fairy Dust Sprinkling, Kum-By-You singing Snowflakes, should say. ‘Enforce what is on the books now’.

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously?  I realize you're trying to be "cute", but you make yourself look like an idiot.

How many ties do I have to say it - I'm saying that FEDERAL LAWS should be more strict.

What part of that do you not understand?

Naa, Just cry about something you know nothing about, and ‘make more laws’, just as the, ‘gun grabbers’ say you should.

LOL - you accuse me of not knowing anything about Second Amendment rights and gun ownership, yet in every single way I do.  I'm a gun owner and I support the Second Amendment.

Whereas you can barely hold a conversation without using bold faces, gigantic font sizes and other bizarre things... seriously, the other conservatives on here must love that you represent them...

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #37 - 10/16/18 at 01:59:18

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 10/16/18 at 06:27:47

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 02:41:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Complete Moderate's Guide to Gun Control

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.