Send Topic Print
Yep, trust wimmenz (Read 286 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Yep, trust wimmenz
10/05/18 at 01:29:56

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yep, trust wimmenz
Reply #1 - 10/05/18 at 05:33:56

Now that's an excellent point. GOP should have thought of that and brought that up earlier. Nice find.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/05/18 at 05:48:58

Emmett Till?

Are you really equating Emmett Till to brett??

LMAO!!!!

Yeah, they have the exact same background - and the US today is the same as it was back in the 40's....

Wow... too funny!   SMH

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/05/18 at 06:06:53

Our friend TT is a walking, talking perfect example.

SPOTTING TELLS FOR COGNITIVE DISSONANCE”

“[A mocking word or acronym] + [an absurd absolute]
or . . .”

“[A mocking word or acronym] + [a personal insult that is more aggressive than the situation seems to warrant]”

Take his goofy reply to Jog below, break it down and insert it into the formula above!
------------------------------------
Emmett Till?

LMAO!!!!

Yeah, they have the exact same background - and the US today is the same as it was back in the 40's....

Wow... too funny!   SMH

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 10/05/18 at 06:08:43

T And T Garage wrote on 10/05/18 at 05:48:58:
Emmett Till?

LMAO!!!!

Wow... too funny!   SMH

That's all that's there.
Nope.
No others.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/05/18 at 06:35:45

Yeah, you guys are right.

Emmett Till and brett k are brothers in arms...

They went through the same process.  Our world hasn't changed since the 40s.

That, and yeah, women lie all the time...

^^^^^^^ sarcasm

It's funny that the two of you defend the right at all costs.  I guess you probably wish that it was still the 40s...  Cheesy

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/05/18 at 06:41:47

I find it hard to believe we are to make many direct comparisons of events that are 7 decades apart.  I also find it hard to think anyone will take the post seriously when you can't even put a respectful title.

Is the presentation here to take two events in 70 years and use that as a parameter to create a general distrust in women?  Is this a suggestion that "wimmenz" are typically not sexually assaulted and in most cases it is made up?

The thousands of SANE kit DNA logs are false maybe?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 10/05/18 at 07:37:41

The gist of that article,
was to basically say:

“…Ford has damaged the cause of real victims of sexual assault. She made some of us document the numerous accounts of false accusations. She’s introduced doubt.  I think Ford and Feinstain and those lawyers planned the whole thing- the leak, the seven week delay, the whiny five year old voice- all of it. I’d love to see a real FBI investigation- starting with those therapist’s notes and then another interview.  She’s made countless people question not only her, but all of the next victims of real crimes….”

And the Next, very valid, (today's), point was:
The UL, Trump Hating, Democrats, who found and put up, and say they believe Ford.
“…do not believe Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones or Karen Monahan.
Mary Jo Kopechne was not available for comment….”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/05/18 at 07:53:23

I find it hard to believe we are to make many direct comparisons of events that are 7 decades apart.

No one's making DIRECT comparisons of course. That's the point of the formula for Cognitive Dissonance.

No one is saying this situation is a duplicate or directly relate to the Till event. It's saying that eagles and turkeys both fly and then being falsely ridiculed for saying eagles and turkeys are the same. No one said that.

We did say the woman in the Till case was automatically believed because of the atmosphere of the time and Till paid for it; with his life in his case.

In this case, a partisan media overhyped obviously ridiculous charges from a partisan woman in a partisan Supreme Court nomination. You'd think we would have learned to be a little suspicious in situations like this.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/05/18 at 07:59:55

"We did say the woman in the Till case was automatically believed because of the atmosphere of the time and Till paid for it; with his life in his case.

In this case, a partisan media overhyped obviously ridiculous charges from a partisan woman in a partisan Supreme Court nomination. You'd think we would have learned to be a little suspicious in situations like this. "

I see your point there.  I was taking the article in context with the thread title and thinking it indicated that women are not to be trusted in general because of two references 70 years apart.  I may be reading into the "wimmenz" verbiage as being intentionally disrespectful/discrediting of women as a whole when it's intended for another unknown reason.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 10/05/18 at 08:08:58

Did I miss something?
Weren't there several modern day events that are part of the post where wimmenz lied?
Lying saxoshit, and then
Pictures of the women who
The Pustule went about destroying..
But you can pretend that one, old, reference is the whole point, so you can laugh it off.

That's pathetic.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 10/05/18 at 08:25:52

WebsterMark wrote on 10/05/18 at 06:06:53:
Our friend TT is a walking, talking perfect example.

SPOTTING TELLS FOR COGNITIVE DISSONANCE”

“[A mocking word or acronym] + [an absurd absolute]
or . . .”

“[A mocking word or acronym] + [a personal insult that is more aggressive than the situation seems to warrant]”

Take his goofy reply to Jog below, break it down and insert it into the formula above!
------------------------------------
Emmett Till?

LMAO!!!!

Wow... too funny!   SMH

Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 10/05/18 at 08:27:52

Eegore wrote on 10/05/18 at 06:41:47:
 I find it hard to believe we are to make many direct comparisons of events that are 7 decades apart.  I also find it hard to think anyone will take the post seriously when you can't even put a respectful title.

Is the presentation here to take two events in 70 years and use that as a parameter to create a general distrust in women?  Is this a suggestion that "wimmenz" are typically not sexually assaulted and in most cases it is made up?

The thousands of SANE kit DNA logs are false maybe?

I'll tell you what......

When folks STOP comparing me as a GOD FEARING BELIEVER, to the Crusaders, we'll talk.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 10/05/18 at 08:43:00

raydawg wrote on 10/05/18 at 08:27:52:
"... When folks STOP comparing me as a GOD FEARING BELIEVER, to the Crusaders, we'll talk.

raydawg, again you forget.

“The Rules”

For, ’Some’, people, it is perfectly all right to say things like.
‘you said that, you must be a Nazi’
‘you believe that, you must be a Nazi’

Yet for others,
the $hit hits the fan when they say things like:
’they blocked traffic, destroyed property, Looted, shouted Death threats, they should be put in  jail'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/05/18 at 08:43:51

"I'll tell you what......

When folks STOP comparing me as a GOD FEARING BELIEVER, to the Crusaders, we'll talk"

I have no control over what people call you so requiring me to stop others free-actions won't be possible and therefore creates a parameter that assures we can not talk.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/28/24 at 06:58:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yep, trust wimmenz

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.