Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Kavanau
Reply #90 - 09/26/18 at 06:30:57

WebsterMark wrote on 09/26/18 at 06:23:48:
T And T Garage wrote on 09/26/18 at 06:06:12:
Kamala Harris is on point:

"Dr. Blasey Ford isn’t on trial. This hearing is to determine whether Kavanaugh is qualified to sit on the Supreme Court. By hiring a private attorney to cross-examine Dr. Blasey Ford, Republicans are trying to intimidate her and avoid being held accountable by voters."

There you go.

There you go nothing. Absolute f'ing nonsense. If they hadn't hired an attorney, she'd be saying 'the old white guys are going to question her'. We all know that. No one is trying to intimidate anyone. Harris is lying and you know it.

No, I don't.  Neither do you.  Again, just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

You do know the committed offered to send people out to her and let her give sworn testimony in private in her house if that's what she wanted. She turned them down. They've bent over backwards.

She wants to be heard in public.  So?  No matter what is said, this is doing just as much damage to her as it is to brett (if not more).  And keep it real mark - he's probably going to get on the bench.  Just look at what turtle-man said.

She lied, got caught and now she's looking for a way out of the mess she's created for herself. The Dems are counting on the media to twist the news so idiots actually believe they are trying to intimidate her. Bull$hit. She said a man tried to rape her. Said at least two others in the house knew about it. Neither of those did. They gave sworn testimony. She hasn't and probably won't.

See my comment directly above.

In the meantime, low IQ Democrats will foolishly post ridiculous quotes like that one from an idiot like Harris.

Yeah, Kamala Harris is an idiot alright.... A lawyer, AG for California and Senator.  What a moron....  Meanwhile, what was our president's background?  Oh yeah - reality TV game show host....  LOL

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #91 - 09/26/18 at 06:33:04

WebsterMark wrote on 09/26/18 at 06:24:48:
Meanwhile, trump's laughed at by the world at a UN Assembly.  Think about who really has tds...

They laughed because they know it's true and because they're scared the US is not being run by a bunch of emasculated wussies any longer.

I see that you're in deep denial.  That's ok - that seems to be a major symptom of TDS.

When you get laughed at during a UN General Assembly, they aren't afraid, they're amused.

Our president is a joke to the rest of the world.

He got the laugh as he lied about how great the country has done because of him.  Everyone knows the truth.  Well, except trump and his stooges.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #92 - 09/26/18 at 06:54:37

There you go nothing. Absolute f'ing nonsense. If they hadn't hired an attorney, she'd be saying 'the old white guys are going to question her'. We all know that. No one is trying to intimidate anyone. Harris is lying and you know it.

You do know the committed offered to send people out to her and let her give sworn testimony in private in her house if that's what she wanted. She turned them down. They've bent over backwards.

She lied, got caught and now she's looking for a way out of the mess she's created for herself. The Dems are counting on the media to twist the news so idiots actually believe they are trying to intimidate her. Bull$hit. She said a man tried to rape her. Said at least two others in the house knew about it. Neither of those did. They gave sworn testimony. She hasn't and probably won't.

In the meantime, low IQ Democrats will foolishly post ridiculous quotes like that one from an idiot like Harris.

Web, you are absolutely correct. It does not matter what the Republicans do that is why they hired her. The Dems could not care less about Truth.

Right now they are simply scared to death that someone might try to infringe on their "right" to kill their children.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #93 - 09/26/18 at 07:10:40

She wants to be heard in public.  So?  No matter what is said, this is doing just as much damage to her as it is to brett (if not more

She's had plenty of chances. She's looking for a way out. I hope she takes it. If she does, this will blow over in a bit and she'll be pretty much forgotten. If she doesn't, she's won't face jail because the Congress would never have the spine to charge her with perjury, but she'll be the fool Anita Hill is. Take the out Dr Ford.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #94 - 09/26/18 at 07:13:32

Web, you are absolutely correct. It does not matter what the Republicans do that is why they hired her.

Of course. And we all know if they hadn't hired her, Dumbo Harris would have said the opposite and TT would have parroted whatever she said....

I'm trying to see the humor in all of this......  There's a lot of material, but mostly its sickening to watch the Dems. Especially Feinstein, that idiot from Hawaii and one I hope aliens abduct her soon for experiments, Harris. If they did, they'd throw her back.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #95 - 09/26/18 at 07:15:06

Meanwhile, what was our president's background?  Oh yeah - reality TV game show host

you mean the billionaire international businessman that all these people who say they can't stand him now were kissing his hind end a couple years ago just to get in the camera frame with him?...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #96 - 09/26/18 at 07:35:59

Note
Ask yourself WHY he was on a show.
Gee, it was about how to run things,
Your hate blinds you.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #97 - 09/26/18 at 07:36:08

You should enroll in trump University.... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #98 - 09/26/18 at 07:39:51

Democrats have their goalposts mounted on a trailer.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #99 - 09/26/18 at 07:54:39

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/26/18 at 07:39:51:
Democrats have their goalposts mounted on a trailer.

Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #100 - 09/26/18 at 08:37:41

MShipley wrote on 09/26/18 at 06:54:37:

Web, you are absolutely correct. It does not matter what the Republicans do that is why they hired her. The Dems could not care less about Truth.

Right now they are simply scared to death that someone might try to infringe on their "right" to kill their children.

Children?  Who's killing children?  Oh, you mean how trump's ineptitude has led to the deaths in PR?  Well, yeah, that's horrible.  I thought you supported the orange-in-chief....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #101 - 09/26/18 at 08:39:39

WebsterMark wrote on 09/26/18 at 07:10:40:
She wants to be heard in public.  So?  No matter what is said, this is doing just as much damage to her as it is to brett (if not more

She's had plenty of chances. She's looking for a way out. I hope she takes it. If she does, this will blow over in a bit and she'll be pretty much forgotten. If she doesn't, she's won't face jail because the Congress would never have the spine to charge her with perjury, but she'll be the fool Anita Hill is. Take the out Dr Ford.

I guess we'll see.  There are now (4) people corroborating her story, so...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #102 - 09/26/18 at 08:42:38

WebsterMark wrote on 09/26/18 at 07:13:32:
Web, you are absolutely correct. It does not matter what the Republicans do that is why they hired her.

Of course. And we all know if they hadn't hired her, Dumbo Harris would have said the opposite and TT would have parroted whatever she said....

Gee mark, I'm surprised that you never learned why ASSuming is a futile effort.  Where'd you get your crystal ball?  Roll Eyes

I'm trying to see the humor in all of this......  There's a lot of material, but mostly its sickening to watch the Dems. Especially Feinstein, that idiot from Hawaii and one I hope aliens abduct her soon for experiments, Harris. If they did, they'd throw her back.

LOL - and you talk about my hate of trump?  Seems Cleopatra's got competition on de-nial...   Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #103 - 09/26/18 at 08:44:25

WebsterMark wrote on 09/26/18 at 07:15:06:
Meanwhile, what was our president's background?  Oh yeah - reality TV game show host

you mean the billionaire international businessman that all these people who say they can't stand him now were kissing his hind end a couple years ago just to get in the camera frame with him?...

Funny, you can't prove any of that.  He refuses to release his taxes.  But hey, how can you not be rich when daddy bails you out, huh?

But you're right, people love to watch him.  I mean, look at the laughs he got at the UN?   Grin Grin

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #104 - 09/26/18 at 08:47:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/26/18 at 07:35:59:
Note
Ask yourself WHY he was on a show. - He's a character.  That's it.
Gee, it was about how to run things, LOL - with the likes of dennis rodman and other c-listers (towards the end).
Your hate blinds you.

Nah, it's my common sense.  It shows me exactly who this idiot in the white house is.  A fraud.

Did you catch the UN address?  Anyone one on this forum could have read the prompter better than him.  He.  Is.  A.  Joke.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/20/24 at 14:12:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Re: Kavanau

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.