Smiley

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Kavanau
Reply #106 - 09/26/18 at 09:03:37

I tried to post something about the creepy p0rn lawyer's witness and it got booted for spam. I'm guessing because of the word p0rn. Trying this as a test.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #107 - 09/26/18 at 09:09:20

Okay, that worked so I guess you can't type that word.

Anyway, he's got a new witness with salacious allegations. If true, two three things are obvious. remember, this is assuming what she says is true.
1) The details of her story indicate there should be dozens, if not hundreds of witness' available practically immediately. Within the hour.
2) If story is true, many of these should be able to ID Kavanagh as someone who physically assaulted numerous women.
3) If true, Kavanagh perjured himself and will be put on trial.

I'm not saying any of what she says is true. I'm just saying if it is, unlike the other two women, there should be dozens who are able to substantiate it quickly.

Regardless, he probably will succeed in putting off the vote.  She better be telling the truth and he better not know she's lying.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #108 - 09/26/18 at 10:38:44

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #109 - 09/26/18 at 10:41:06

I have discussed before that progressivism , subvert, perverts and destroys everything in it's path. you are watching that unfold.

You have to understand the Dems goals here.

1. Get Brett or Trump to just quit or pull the nomination.
2.  Delay the confirmation in the hopes of a Blue Wave so they can pick someone else.
3. If he does get confirmed for the rest of his life anytime something goes before the courts they can scream foul and say Brett cannot be a part of the decision

If you think 3 is unrealistic just follow some of the people on this forum. You know they will go with ANYTHING the news and the Dems. tell them.

These people don't care if they destroy this man, his, family, his marriage his children and his future. He is a conservative. He may actually think that our children have a right to be born, he must be destroyed along with everyone else that thinks like him. I mentioned the other day that the time will come where violence is considered to be justifiable against anyone whom is considered a conservative. Listen to Maxine Waters, watch groups like Antifa. It's not coming! It's here. Conservatives can't even go to dinner without being harassed.

Now I honestly believe that most of the leftist on this site wont agree with me and that is fine, I am also sure they do not condone violence or think that it is justifiable. I do think they have been so conditioned to hate conservatives that they can not see the reality of it all.

Here is what I want to know? If this is all proved to be false, who is going to Jail?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #110 - 09/26/18 at 11:06:29

As I've read through her accusations more, I'm finding this far to outrageous as to be believable. Again, this is akin to 9/11 conspiracy nonsense.

This guy is suppose to participated in gang rapes? Seriously?

I think the Democrats and their creepy p0rn lawyer have jumped the shark on this one.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #111 - 09/26/18 at 11:13:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/26/18 at 10:38:44:

Yeah, all those pictures of Christine drinking and partying.... oh wait..

So, if you're school's got problem kids and "condone" the behaviour, then what?  All the kids are bad?

See how silly that sounds?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #112 - 09/26/18 at 11:23:59

MShipley wrote on 09/26/18 at 10:41:06:
I have discussed before that progressivism , subvert, perverts and destroys everything in it's path. you are watching that unfold.

You have to understand the Dems goals here.

1. Get Brett or Trump to just quit or pull the nomination.  Yep.
2.  Delay the confirmation in the hopes of a Blue Wave so they can pick someone else. - Cool.
3. If he does get confirmed for the rest of his life anytime something goes before the courts they can scream foul and say Brett cannot be a part of the decision

Like what happened to Thomas?  Oh, wait...

If you think 3 is unrealistic just follow some of the people on this forum. You know they will go with ANYTHING the news and the Dems. tell them.

Yeah m, that's the goal of the 4 or 5 lefties on here.... Follow all the msm and regurgitate it verbatim (well, that is the conservative way as it relates to fox, so..) - yeah, no.  I don't post anything from MSNBC.

These people don't care if they destroy this man, his, family, his marriage his children and his future. He is a conservative. He may actually think that our children have a right to be born, he must be destroyed along with everyone else that thinks like him. I mentioned the other day that the time will come where violence is considered to be justifiable against anyone whom is considered a conservative. Listen to Maxine Waters, watch groups like Antifa. It's not coming! It's here. Conservatives can't even go to dinner without being harassed.

Well m, what if he is indeed found to be lying?  What if there's actual proof?  What then?  

And don't start with the "violence" claim.  Just look at a few of the trump rallies to see how he actually condones violence.

BTW, Beto is decent enough to stand up for poor teddy cruz.  Guess you didn't see that.  You know, on account that "all libs are terrible"..

Now I honestly believe that most of the leftist on this site wont agree with me and that is fine, I am also sure they do not condone violence or think that it is justifiable. I do think they have been so conditioned to hate conservatives that they can not see the reality of it all.

And how many nice things can you say about dems, hmm?

Here is what I want to know? If this is all proved to be false, who is going to Jail?

Ford should be brought up on charges if she is found to by lying.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #113 - 09/26/18 at 11:41:05

I believe Kavanaugh.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #114 - 09/26/18 at 12:22:53

I don't believe Kavanaugh.

But not to worry.  The repubs don't care about what these "silly" women might say.  They are going to vote him on regardless.

Gee, I guess that's women voters preferred democrats by 58% to 33% — a 25-point gap.

I wonder why?....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #115 - 09/26/18 at 12:33:00

But not to worry.  The repubs don't care about what these "silly" women might say.  They are going to vote him on regardless.

God I hope those don't listen to these idiotic people. (play the woman card all you want, you're acting like an Al Sharpton style race hustler)

Gee, I guess that's women voters preferred democrats by 58% to 33% — a 25-point gap.

Cause women like other women plus emasculated men, that's why.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #116 - 09/26/18 at 12:33:42

T And T Garage wrote on 09/26/18 at 12:22:53:

I wonder why?....

Interesting because the Democrats were totally against a woman's right to vote. Only after the Republicans took the House and the Senate was the 19th Amendment able to pass. PS: Every Democrat voted against it. But like I said Progressivism subverts everything including history.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #117 - 09/26/18 at 12:45:20

MShipley wrote on 09/26/18 at 12:33:42:
T And T Garage wrote on 09/26/18 at 12:22:53:

I wonder why?....

Interesting because the Democrats were totally against a woman's right to vote.

Yeah, and back then, the democrats supported the KKK.  Please don't try and pull the wool over our eyes m - we all know that both parties have gone 180 degrees since then.

Only after the Republicans took the House and the Senate was the 19th Amendment able to pass. PS: Every Democrat voted against it. But like I said Progressivism subverts everything including history.

Really?  You think so.  Funny how Lincoln was one of the most progressive presidents in history - all the while being a republican.

The fact is, the republicans started out as a progressive party.  But nowadays, they are the party that the KKK, the nazis and the white supremacists cling to - how about that?

You should brush up on your history a little.

IP Logged
hotrod

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NC
Reply #118 - 09/26/18 at 13:04:19

Buddy Hackett raped me before I was born.  I just remembered that. Shocked

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #119 - 09/26/18 at 13:12:13

Buddy Hackett?     That's a blast from the past.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/20/24 at 13:02:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Re: Kavanau

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.