YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Kavanau
Reply #45 - 09/24/18 at 09:26:08

WebsterMark wrote on 09/24/18 at 09:16:41:
.. it's beyond the pale. crossing a linee and no one should go along with this.

Since Trump's been in office,... there is no longer a pale, nor any lines...
MAGA

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 09/24/18 at 09:38:42

Serowbot wrote on 09/24/18 at 09:26:08:
.. it's beyond the pale. crossing a linee and no one should go along with this.

Since Trump's been in office,... there is no longer a pale, nor any lines...
MAGA

Bull$!t. You're looking for something to justify your party's  miserable behavior in this situation

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 09/24/18 at 09:55:12

T And T Garage wrote on 09/21/18 at 12:39:49:
MShipley wrote on 09/21/18 at 12:08:32:
But you were cool with how Merrick Garland got handled?

Not even a comparison. You are right, the Repubs used the system to deny Merrick a hearing, that I understand and I understand the Dems attempting the same thing. (LOL, kinda tough when you don't control Congress...)  The Repubs never claimed that Merrick was anything but a good man However, the attempt to destroy a man, his family and his future with lies that probably never happened 35 years ago is a disgusting act of cowardice.

The repubs never had a chance to dig into Garland - THAT'S the point.

Like I said in a previous post - character matters.

You don't think that the repubs would have grilled Garland for all he was worth??  Please... Of course they would.

Instead of that, the repubs just simply did nothing and never even let him get in front of a panel.

The Dems should be ashamed and so should you.

I'm not ashamed at all.  In fact, I'm glad that they're standing up to this BS!  That turtle mcconnell did what he did to Garland and the dems just fell back and did nothing.  Now, they're fighting - as they should.  It's about time they show some backbone.

Hey, that turtle mitch even said that the midterms are going to be like a knife fight.

Bring it on!

And this is exactly the problem, you do not see the difference between a procedural move and character assassination. The left has created an atmosphere in this country that ANYTHING is justifiable in the name of stopping the evil conservatives. When will it become justifiable to just kill Conservatives.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 09/24/18 at 10:18:18

If you're okay with destroying him and his family with obviously BS charges for political payback and you're not ashamed of that, well what's left to say?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 09/24/18 at 10:40:15

Facts are inconvenient:

The two women making sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh claim to have witnesses, but so far, all of their witnesses back Kavanaugh’s claim that nothing happened.

It might be difficult to remember this as Democrats and the media throw around phrases like “second accuser” and “attempted sexual assault” and “exposing himself” against the Supreme Court nominee. But the facts are still the facts, and every single witness named so far by both accusers say they witnessed nothing of the sort.

The first accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, is accusing Kavanaugh of attempting to assault her at a house party in 1982 when she was 15 and he was 17. She named three people who were at the party: PJ Smyth, Mark Judge, and Leland Ingham Keyser.

By submitting their respective statements to the Senate Judiciary Committee, all three witnesses did so under penalty of imprisonment, and all three have zero recollection of the house party in question.

The one witness whom Ford said was in the room when the alleged misconduct took place (Mark Judge) denies it happened. Moreover, another witness, a lifelong friend of Ford’s, not only cannot remember the house party, she says she has never met Kavanaugh.

PJ Smyth:

I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as “PJ” who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post. I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh. Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women.

Mark Judge said, “I have no memory of the alleged incident. Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner Ford describes.”

Leland Ingham Keyser stated, “Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

The above is an email that Keyser’s attorney, Howard Walsh, sent to the Judiciary Committee.

Furthermore, Keyser is the ex-wife of Democrat operative Bob Beckel and currently produces his podcast. According to public reports, she has only ever donated to Democrats. The far-left CNN reports that Keyser and Ford are “lifelong friends.”

For his own part, and under penalty of imprisonment, Kavanaugh not only denies any allegation that he acted improperly with Ford (or anyone), he denies being at this party — a party no one other than Ford remembers.

A second accuser came forward Sunday night in a piece the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow co-authored. Deborah Ramirez alleges that an 18-year-old Kavanaugh exposed himself to her during a drunken 1983 dorm party at Yale.

By any standard, this story is a mess, including Ramirez’s own “recollection.” She admits she was drinking heavily at the party and that there are “significant gaps in her memory of the evening.”

When the New Yorker first contacted Ramirez, she said she could not say if it was Kavanaugh who exposed himself. But after “six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party.”

The New Yorker added that it “has not confirmed with other eyewitnesses that Kavanaugh was present at the party.”

In other words, like the Ford allegation, the New Yorker is not only unable to verify that Kavanaugh exposed himself, none of the witnesses can confirm Kavanaugh even attended the party.

The only so-called corroboration comes from an anonymous source who claims to have heard the story second hand. He says, “Another student told him about the incident either on the night of the party or in the next day or two.” Another former classmate remembers hearing something about this but has no recollection of who was involved.

But the witnesses Ramirez actually named say nothing happened:

Witness 1:

One of the male classmates who Ramirez said egged on Kavanaugh denied any memory of the party. “I don’t think Brett would flash himself to Debbie, or anyone, for that matter,” he said. Asked why he thought Ramirez was making the allegation, he responded, “I have no idea.”

Witness 2: stated, “The other male classmate who Ramirez said was involved in the incident commented, ‘I have zero recollection.’”

Classmates 3, 4, and 5:

In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved in the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending. Editors from the New Yorker contacted some of us because we are the people who would know the truth, and we told them that we never saw or heard about this.”

Ramirez’s best friend at Yale:

“This is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.” She said she hadn’t spoken with Ramirez for about ten years, but that the two women had been close all through college, and Kavanaugh had remained part of what she called their “larger social circle.”

In a statement released Sunday, Kavanaugh called the Ramirez allegation a “smear, plain and simple,” and added (accurately), “People who knew me then know that this did not happen, and have said so.”

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 09/24/18 at 11:15:34

So you're totally fine with Kavanaugh being destroyed as payback? His daughters will probably never look at him the same. They've already been threatened with rape as payback for what "their Dad did".

If it's deserved, then yes.  Karma.

FYI, Ford has had numerous death threats, has moved out of her home and her email was hacked.  So there's that little detail.

Garland's reputation is 100% intact. Everyone knows why he never got a hearing and it zero to do with his character.

So?  This isn't entirely about retribution mark.  This is about character.  You honestly think that if Garland was given a hearing that the repubs wouldn't have do the same digging?  Please....

This is destroying a man and his family. it's beyond the pale. crossing a linee and no one should go along with this.

This is where we are in today in this country.  You open yourself up to this by accepting the nomination.  Live by the sword, die by the sword.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 09/24/18 at 11:18:28

MShipley wrote on 09/24/18 at 09:55:12:

And this is exactly the problem, you do not see the difference between a procedural move and character assassination. The left has created an atmosphere in this country that ANYTHING is justifiable in the name of stopping the evil conservatives.

Oh really?  So I guess I must have missed all the outpouring of love from the republicans to the democrats, huh? Roll Eyes

When will it become justifiable to just kill Conservatives. [/quote] - Never.  Don't be so silly as to conflate to that degree.

As I keep repeating - it's about Character.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #52 - 09/24/18 at 11:27:46

If the leftists get away with this, then this country is well and truly fu*ked and ethical behavior and honesty mean nothing.  

Quote:
And this is exactly the problem, you do not see the difference between a procedural move and character assassination. The left has created an atmosphere in this country that ANYTHING is justifiable in the name of stopping the evil conservatives. When will it become justifiable to just kill Conservatives.

When that time comes there will be plenty of lefties taking dirt-naps too. Kick even a nice dog often enough and sooner or later he'll bite you.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 09/24/18 at 12:29:53

When will it become justifiable to just kill Conservatives.
Never.  Don't be so silly as to conflate to that degree.

You're correct oldNslow.

That's what you say now TT, but if you think it's just 'karma' when a man, a father, is destroyed that when a killing happens, you'll justify it the same way. Karma. You'll say it's part of the deal with running for office as a conservative, as a Republican.

If all you see out of this ongoing debacle is a valid and perfectly acceptable payback for Garland, then you've got serious perspective problems.

I honestly think I need to tune out of here for a while before I get kicked out. Seriously.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 09/24/18 at 12:39:22

WebsterMark wrote on 09/24/18 at 12:29:53:

When will it become justifiable to just kill Conservatives.
Never.  Don't be so silly as to conflate to that degree.

You're correct oldNslow.

That's what you say now TT, but if you think it's just 'karma' when a man, a father, is destroyed that when a killing happens, you'll justify it the same way. Karma. You'll say it's part of the deal with running for office as a conservative, as a Republican.

No, never.  I've never condoned violence. I never will.

But, as to these proceedings.  Well... Ahem... see Bill Clinton.

If all you see out of this ongoing debacle is a valid and perfectly acceptable payback for Garland, then you've got serious perspective problems.

No, I said not just about payback.  This man has character issues - over and above these accusations.  Did you happen to see his suggestions to ken star on the aforementioned Clinton?  The dems are just using his playbook.

I honestly think I need to tune out of here for a while before I get kicked out. Seriously.

It does a body good to cleanse once in a while.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #55 - 09/24/18 at 17:00:59

Well all I can say I don't  believe in Karma,
But the radical dems are going to shoot themselves in the foot.  They wanted at least a  judge like Kennedy.  
There was some grumbling in the prolife camps about the selection of  Kavanau, thinking he was not pro-life enough.  
But by the way dems  have treated him, there won't even be a snow ball chance in a hot place for a favorable judgement for Roe for them.  

Something about "Payback is ………………"

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 09/24/18 at 17:51:35

Matchless G11 wrote on 09/24/18 at 17:00:59:
Well all I can say I don't  believe in Karma,
But the radical dems are going to shoot themselves in the foot.  They wanted at least a  judge like Kennedy.  

Well, they (we) tried.  Garland was that judge.

There was some grumbling in the prolife camps about the selection of  Kavanau, thinking he was not pro-life enough.  
But by the way dems  have treated him, there won't even be a snow ball chance in a hot place for a favorable judgement for Roe for them.  

Oh, so it'll be ok if he acts on vengeance?  Seriously?  You don't see how silly that sounds?

Something about "Payback is ………………"

Yep, it's a b!tch.  That's what the GOP is seeing right now.  Karma.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #57 - 09/24/18 at 20:44:35

#LiberalLogic101: 'Every Woman Has The Right To Be Believed': Except Those Raped By Bill Clinton, Beaten By Keith Ellison, Groped By Cory Booker Or Killed By Ted Kennedy

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 09/25/18 at 05:10:24

No, never.  I've never condoned violence. I never will.

Yes you will. You will say what a tragedy it was, blah blah blah.....and then there will be a BUT....after that will be the justification. You're working up to it now. Destroying an obviously innocent man to justify payback for an unequal situation. It's just a matter of time before it happens.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 09/25/18 at 05:17:57

I would put $100 down in Vegas that Ford won't testify Thursday. Her lawyer has to know she's not telling the truth even if she herself doesn't know it. Lawyers have to protect their clients. Besides, her lies have already done the damage she intended so I think she's satisfied enough to bow out.

At least that's what a rational person would think. Those severely infected with TDS are not rational.

But if I had to bet, she'll use a flimsy excuse that the looney left will pretend is totally valid. She claim to be scared or that she's not being treated equally or death threats have driven her away.....  and the !SM will parrott that 24/7 for a couple days.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 12:05:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Re: Kavanau

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.