Send Topic Print
Re: Kavanau (Read 1604 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Kavanau
Reply #30 - 09/23/18 at 05:27:13

The two scenarios I first suggested are almost certainly the truth.
Ford was assaulted at a party while she was in high school and later substituted Kavanaugh into her memory because of her TDS.  Or she was never attacked and made up the story completely because of TDS. She's either a disturbed woman in need of help or a criminal who should be punished.

Christine Blasey Ford has claimed that four other people attended a small gathering at which she was allegedly assaulted by Brett Kavanaugh. Three of those people, PJ Smyth, Mark Judge, and Kavanaugh, have already denied any recollection of attending such a party.

On Saturday night, Leland Ingham Keyser, a classmate of Ford's at the all-girls school Holton-Arms and her final named witness, denied any recollection of attending a party with Brett Kavanaugh.

"Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford," lawyer Howard J. Walsh said in a statement sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

CNN reports that " Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford's."

Keyser previously coached golf at Georgetown University and is now executive producer of Bob Beckel's podcast. Keyser is the ex-wife of Beckel, a former Democratic operative and commentator. A search on OpenSecrets.org reveals Keyser's only political donation has been to former Democratic senator Byron Dorgan.

Keyser's denial, as a female lifelong friend and Ford's last named witness, is the most consequential development that has occurred since Ford publicly stepped forward last Sunday and detailed her allegations to the Washington Post. Ford's allegation of the 1982 incident was told to no one until a 2012 therapy session, when Kavanaugh was first touted in the media as the most likely GOP Supreme Court nominee.

All of Ford's named witnesses of the party, both male and female, have now denied any recollection of attending such a party.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #31 - 09/23/18 at 07:34:24

Nice, however, we know as surely as the rain will fall, none of this matters.

You can show me all the empirical and scientific data that supports there is no God, and yet I will not surrender my BELIEF in Him.

This is the same mindset the libs, like Bot, have.

I believe God has a better way for all mankind.
They believe THEIR way is better for all mankind.

You saw, and have seen, where religion is forced upon folks, not good.
You see where the liberal belief is FORCED upon folks, not good either.

Freedom is FREE will.
Always will be, no matter who holds the power.

If you have to change your beliefs, to match the moment, you fool only yourself, and your life is built upon no foundation at all.

Bob Beckel is a interesting guy.
He swerved to a more sustainable lifestyle, later in life.
He throttled down a lot of his earlier beliefs, and behavior.
He had a awakening, he got sober.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 09/23/18 at 10:09:48

Yeah, I'm sure all those people that were raped by priests (most of them young boys at the time) were lying too.  

I mean, why did they wait so long to come out?  Why did they wait until some of those priests were "chosen for greater responsibility"?

I hope you all get the sarcasm here....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #33 - 09/23/18 at 16:35:32

I'll bet those children were warned to shut up

Shocking as it may be for you, children are not quite like high school kids. The kids are being abused by authority figures. But, conflate the dissimilar and drop the Mic, believing you're making a point.

Blasey Ford.

THERE ARE NO WITNESSES WHO HAVE CONFIRMED CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S ACCUSATIONS!
NOT ONE!
** Judge Brett Kavanaugh vehemently denies the allegations
** Patrick Smyth, a former high school classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, has denied attending the alleged party where Christine Blasey Ford says Kavanaugh attempted to sexually assault her in the 1980s.
** Alleged witness Mark Judge defended Brett Kavanaugh again Tuesday in a letter through his lawyer to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley.
** And now, Leland Ingham Keyser, a life-long friend of Christine’s has denied the accusations.

NEWS: Attorney for Leland Keyser, who Dr Ford says was at the party where the alleged incident with Kavanaugh occurred says “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

She CLAIMS
He tried to get her clothes off.
Nobody noticed a change in her demeanor.?
Her clothes?
So traumatic,,
Not a word to her friends?
I'm gonna have to replace my BULLSHIT flag.
I threw it so high it floated away.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #34 - 09/23/18 at 17:10:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/23/18 at 16:35:32:
I'll bet those children were warned to shut up

Shocking as it may be for you, children are not quite like high school kids. The kids are being abused by authority figures. But, conflate the dissimilar and drop the Mic, believing you're making a point.

Blasey Ford.

THERE ARE NO WITNESSES WHO HAVE CONFIRMED CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S ACCUSATIONS!
NOT ONE!
** Judge Brett Kavanaugh vehemently denies the allegations
** Patrick Smyth, a former high school classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, has denied attending the alleged party where Christine Blasey Ford says Kavanaugh attempted to sexually assault her in the 1980s.
** Alleged witness Mark Judge defended Brett Kavanaugh again Tuesday in a letter through his lawyer to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley.
** And now, Leland Ingham Keyser, a life-long friend of Christine’s has denied the accusations.

NEWS: Attorney for Leland Keyser, who Dr Ford says was at the party where the alleged incident with Kavanaugh occurred says “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

She CLAIMS
He tried to get her clothes off.
Nobody noticed a change in her demeanor.?
Her clothes?
So traumatic,,
Not a word to her friends?
I'm gonna have to replace my BULLSHIT flag.
I threw it so high it floated away.

Bless your heart Jog.......
Hows that drill?  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 09/23/18 at 19:07:09

raydawg wrote on 09/23/18 at 17:10:22:
Bless your heart Jog.......   <<<<really?
Oh wait, you probably don't know what that really means!

Hows that drill?  Grin

You really don't get it, do you?
 Roll Eyes  Thick as a brick...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #36 - 09/23/18 at 20:45:15

You're thick.
Depends on who is saying it and to whom it's being said.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 09/24/18 at 04:42:05

Tell you what, Kavanaugh must have a magic pecker or something because apparently it can identify future liberal wachos.....

Another fruitcake decides to come forward with a story from 30 years ago with no witnesses and gets front page coverage.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 09/24/18 at 04:46:16

Ohhh, Look!
The public is almost over the obvious BULLSHIT of Ford!
Time to roll out another lodeOshitt.
Have the vote you gutless buncha turds.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 09/24/18 at 05:38:05

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/09/dear_juanita_broaddrick.html

But this time it's TRUE! Honest!
No, it's nothing like the Duke lies,,

Broaddrick – who, unlike Ford, told friends about Clinton's attack right afterward – was Ford's inability to remember where the party was or who was there.

When I went through her accounting of what had happened, I cannot imagine not knowing where you were and who was there and when it happened," she told The DC.  "I remember everything that had happened to me.  Friends found me immediately after the rape and witnessed the condition I was in.  I remember all the specifics, the exact time it happened, 8:30 in the morning."

Ford said she can't remember how she got to the party or who drove her home.

Women do lie about sexual assault, and false accusations of rape and sexual assault are not uncommon in a media obsessed with the mythical "war on women" by conservatives like Judge Kavanaugh.  One need only remember the infamous and false Rolling Stone story about an alleged rape at the University of Virginia, the story a key part of the portrayal of an alleged "rape culture" rampant on college campuses.

And then there's the Duke lacrosse team's ordeal after being accused of assaulting a stripper at a party, a story pushed by an ambitious prosecutor, Mike Nifong, and a media all too eager to condemn the culture enjoyed by these obvious beneficiaries of "white privilege."  Three Duke players were falsely accused of assaulting a black girl, and Nifong admitted pursuing the false charges for personal political gain.

We remember what happened to Herman Cain, successful black American businessman and conservative, the Democrats' worst nightmare.  Out came the accusations against the man who threatened liberal orthodoxy and the liberal power structure, unproven and unprovable allegations of misconduct.  As soon as he abandoned his presidential run, his accusers vanished back into the woodwork from whence they came, their mission accomplished.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/09/dear_juanita_broaddrick.html...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 09/24/18 at 07:52:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/24/18 at 04:46:16:
Ohhh, Look!
The public is almost over the obvious BULLSHIT of Ford!
Time to roll out another lodeOshitt.
Have the vote you gutless buncha turds.

Yeah, it would have been nice to have a hearing and vote on Garland too.. oh well... see how that works?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 09/24/18 at 07:52:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/23/18 at 20:45:15:
You're thick.
Depends on who is saying it and to whom it's being said.

Yeah, thanks jog, but I know my audience.

Nice try though.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 09/24/18 at 08:34:02

Yeah, it would have been nice to have a hearing and vote on Garland too.. oh well... see how that works?

So let's destroy an innocent man, terrorize his children, make it even harder for woman who are genuinely assaulted to come forward all to extract a pound of flesh for Garland. Way to go Dems!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 09/24/18 at 08:57:48

WebsterMark wrote on 09/24/18 at 08:34:02:

So let's destroy an innocent man, terrorize his children, make it even harder for woman who are genuinely assaulted to come forward all to extract a pound of flesh for Garland. Way to go Dems!

Character.  That's all this comes down to.

And if you think that the repubs wouldn't have drup garland through the trash, well, I think you'd be mistaken.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 09/24/18 at 09:16:41

So you're totally fine with Kavanaugh being destroyed as payback? His daughters will probably never look at him the same. They've already been threatened with rape as payback for what "their Dad did".

Garland's reputation is 100% intact. Everyone knows why he never got a hearing and it zero to do with his character.

This is destroying a man and his family. it's beyond the pale. crossing a linee and no one should go along with this.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/28/24 at 06:50:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Re: Kavanau

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.