Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Why? (Read 360 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Why?
Reply #45 - 04/21/16 at 07:35:21

Yet another modern marvel from our friends in CA, problem solved!

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #46 - 04/21/16 at 07:56:52

WebsterMark wrote on 04/21/16 at 06:35:01:
Sew runs away everytime he takes a stand, gets challenge and the weakness of his position becomes apparent. I wish he'd stop doing that.

Ceasing a circular argument is not an admission of defeat..., it is a recognition of futility.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #47 - 04/21/16 at 08:00:35

Well, it was interesting to watch this pizzing match, but sadly predictable I am afraid.

One posted that the position staked out is purely political, and you must march to the ordered, almost ISIS like, eh?

It might not seem a big problem in the face of what we have staring at us, but it does reveal the separation, and possibly motivation, why we are so fragmented as a society.  

I still go back to thinking this diversion of outcome by polices is part of the reasoning the founders sought a separation clause between church/belief and state.
Bot is a glaring example of blind faith in his party, do not question policy of the party, like Catholics should not question the Pope.

The stubbornness and intolerance of mankind was not the result of religion, but the result of extending himself, first, over the welfare of others.
When we expect a government to control every element of our lives, by default, it has been supplanted in all our lives, even if we agree, or not.
By the very nature of absolute, (it) will cause fragmentation, just the opposite results of cohesiveness, or, as one, we were hoping for.

Diversity should be celebrated, as an opportunity to taste among many cultures, with a chance at learning anew, instead of being forced fed with laws mandating acceptance.

Government was never designed to be an absolute power.....

With the next presidential election between Hillary and Trump, we will see things continue to fall apart.
We will witness hypocrisy as an art form, with a blind acceptance, if its our horse, without understanding we, as in you and me, are tearing at the foundation of civility, with our own bare hands.....

Simple questions, do you follow all the laws 100%?
Or, is it easier to ignore those enacted by a party/court ( majority ruling ) you don't agree with?
Are you always honest?

One of Steven Stills great earlier works.
Read the lyrics. BTW, it was first recorded in December 5, 1966

"For What It's Worth"

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's s time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound

Last question: Who is at fault?

PS: JOG, I understand your frustration. You share a lot here with the HOPE of enlightenment.
But as a living, caring, being, we can't help but attach a little of ourselves to it.
That is normal, we never want to be so cold that we can't cry with sadness on our heart....
Its what makes us human and separates us from all other creatures.

On the flip side, pride will destroy us.
It subtracts from all it touches and can never deliver on the need why it was used in the first place....

Pride is probably responsible for more heartache, death, and destruction, than any natural catastrophe, or man made implement.

It is the tool wielded by deception.
The blood will rise, I am afraid, until none is left to flow......  

Share your heart, freely....
Your rest will be rewarding.    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #48 - 04/21/16 at 08:22:27

raydawg wrote on 04/21/16 at 08:00:35:
Bot is a glaring example of blind faith

Dawg,.. you're a glaring example of stupid...

That's my Trump answer... Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #49 - 04/21/16 at 08:39:10

Serowbot wrote on 04/21/16 at 08:22:27:
raydawg wrote on 04/21/16 at 08:00:35:
Bot is a glaring example of blind faith

Dawg,.. you're a glaring example of stupid...

That's my Trump answer... Grin

Guilty as charged.....

By the way Bob, let me clarify, in context it seems I was harsh on my assessment of only exampling you....
I personally don't know of anyone that doesn't exhibit the same characteristics, when it comes to how/why we believe....
I mean, how can we not?
That is why using the word prejudice, by the left, to assign it a negative connotation to gain power is very disingenuous.
As we all use it to navigate through our daily lives when we don't have facts, or 20/20 hindsight, to base a thought/decision on that needs addressing  Grin

This door swings both way......

I apologize if I offended you   Wink

BTW Bot......
I also think the opposition here respect you, and that is why they post what might seem a dig, when you give flippant answers, etc...
I have been guilty of such myself  Kiss

You are entitled to bail, or express yourself anyway you feel, and we hold no obligation over you otherwise  Grin

There..... the GREAT and POWERFUL OZ has spoken  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #50 - 04/21/16 at 08:57:08

Will they have urinals in the women's room?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #51 - 04/21/16 at 09:06:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/21/16 at 08:57:08:
Will they have urinals in the women's room?

Sure, the lav sink  Grin

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #52 - 04/21/16 at 09:31:38

The crux of the issue is,... you aren't deciding their right to use the bathroom... just which direction you point them.
If you send transgender A to the right,... transgender B must go left.  
Either way will be uncomfortable for most of us... neither way will be harmful to us.
I see no value in our choosing.  
I do see value in their choosing which they way would feel more comfortable for them.
As was pointed out... Ladies rooms don't have urinals.  Individual stalls will not allow peaking or contact.  This could be a unisex bathroom.
Privacy is assured.

Having a transgender at a urinal,.. would be very uncomfortable for most men, and extremely uncomfortable, and possibly dangerous, for the transgender person.
I don't think it would happen very often because of this fact.

So,... who the f*k cares?...
Transgenders probably do...
...but why should we?...
As I said,... forcing one, one way... forces the other, the other way...
I'm just as uncomfortable either way... aren't you?...

It's like the waiter asking,.. should I pee in your soup, or in your wine?...
..."oh hell,.. just surprise me"... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 04/21/16 at 10:03:35

The crux of the issue is,... you aren't deciding their right to use the bathroom... just which direction you point them.
If you send transgender A to the right,... transgender B must go left.  
Either way will be uncomfortable for most of us... neither way will be harmful to us.
I see no value in our choosing.  
I do see value in their choosing which they way would feel more comfortable for them.
As was pointed out... Ladies rooms don't have urinals.  Individual stalls will not allow peaking or contact.  This could be a unisex bathroom.
Privacy is assured.

you aren't deciding their right to use the bathroom... just which direction you point them.
Yes. I have no problem telling a boy with a thingy he has to use the boys restroom and locker rooms. But, knowing how mean and difficult high school can be, I'd also have a private bathroom available. Yea, it makes him stand out, but guess what, he is different. By saying he's female in a male body, he's acknowledging the obvious, he is different. Let's not try to gloss over that by letting him use the girls rooms.

Which means you see no value in having the females choose what's comfortable for them. If one boy can demand entrance because it makes him feel comfortable, can't one girl demand he not gain entrance because it makes her feel uncomfortable?  

This could be a unisex bathroom.
Privacy is assured.

It's not just bathrooms, but its locker rooms, it's showers. This will rapidly expand. And if you don't think it won't, you're kidding yourself.

I don't understand how proponents of this can so easily dismiss the feelings of the majority of girls who do not want this.
This is not like a race issue, this is not a civil rights issue. Skin color as a basis of discrimination is not valid. Discrimination on the basis of gender is. Note: actual physical gender not 'self-identified' gender.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #54 - 04/21/16 at 10:06:39

Sooo,... you choose the soup?... Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #55 - 04/21/16 at 10:18:34

I talked with my wife about it. The point I made was
IF a guy can get in and out and Not make a scene or be obvious about being a schlong hauling man who would be a woman, then nobody is the wiser, nobody is upset. But, you take some rebellious
In your face
I have as much right to be here as you do
Radical LGBT ashole and they go in and make it a point to let the women know that they are there and
Tough cookies..
Well, then you have a problem.
The people who are being accommodated need to be respectful.
And, IF it's some linebacker with a five o'clock shadow, IT needs to be aware that it's Not gonna be unnoticed and IT needs to wear clothing appropriate for using the mens room.
I'd consider Janet Reno a candidate for a urinal, barring inspection to show otherwise. And, having a well developed gag reflex, I would have to either rely on someone else's inspection or just take her word for it. The birth certificate might be helpful, but, who knows?
I'm not violent and I don't really care what someone else does, as long as they don't mess with me or anyone else who isn't receptive of them. I'm okay standing at a urinal and the next be occupied by some obviously
Light in the loafers
guy. He can peek and smack his lips for all I care. Reach, and touch? Dudes gonna know what that pink hockey puck tastes like.
Queers have been around since the beginning. I don't agree with it. I have had friends who were, and didn't even know. I found out about one of my best friends after he died. At 6'7"" and going out, shooting pool, and seeing him trying to get laid, getting married, I never dreamed that he would play with a man..and, he knew me well enough to make sure I didn't. I would have still been a friend, I think,, stuff might have changed, I dunno..
I'm tired of people trying to force me to accept things.
Just Do what you want. Don't make it a big deal. If you don't FIT IN in the women's room, don't Go. If you don't fit in in the mens room, then maybe YOU SHOULD consider working on your appearance or behavior. Why SHOULD society be expected to just Accept everything?
God Made m e this way.

Yeah, and the pedophiles will be next. And the same kinda people who have supported the movement
Out of the closet
from so long ago, will Feel like it is only reasonable. Because they have adjusted to the
New Normal
And, nothing is really wrong, nothing is really right, everything is relative. Situational Ethics are their guideposts.
And look at how America is doing.

I WATCHED changes. I know what Gloria Steinem did. It wasn't about women's rights. It was about putting the family in a bind. Creating another group of workers to tax. I would like to see the stats for divorce from about 1950 to now.  Went looking..
Steady climb, until the seventies. Then the rate of increase increased. Good Ol Gloria had a microphone in her hand, IIRC, and on T.V.a lot, wanna say 65 to 67. And then we saw what happened.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #56 - 04/21/16 at 10:37:11

This will play right into Trumps hand......
Hillary will have her tubes tied on it.

The PC insanity is the root of this election....
It might be the only thing that can conquer the powerful Clinton machine!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #57 - 04/21/16 at 11:18:09

You know, when I was a kid, I was told to behave. I was made to feel that MY behavior had to blend in with the expectations of the Societal Norms. The Few, aided by those who believe society Should change and embrace those whose behaviors aren't what they should be , the Few, Should never FEEL
Less than, or Wrong, only accepted, desired, held in high regard,  
Yes, we are progressing. I doubt I'll live to see what America looks like when the progressive movement has decided that we have been dragged sufficiently into their concept of what a Truly Loving and Caring society Should be. I don't know that they can be satisfied. I'm sure there will always be some, as yet undiscovered, tiny faction whose ultimate desire s aren't being satisfied and it's all My fault,,  and I and society in general, must change our attitudes, once again.

Howcummizzitt that without anything actually being right OR wrong, I'm STILL always Wrong?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #58 - 04/21/16 at 11:29:49

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/21/16 at 11:18:09:
Howcummizzitt that without anything actually being right OR wrong, I'm STILL always Wrong?

In this forum,.. it's me that's always wrong...
You're only gettin' a tiny taste of it.

I am the pinball... and there's a lot of bumpers in here.... Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #59 - 04/21/16 at 11:57:34

I think you're not getting what I'm saying. The
I
that I am referring to is the
I
who makes up the silent majority, always being told by the
Few
who are busily Championing the Cause du jour of the ever present downtrodden select few whose behaviors,ways, wants, whatever, aren't being sufficient treated as relevant to the society. The same
Few
who are so intent on teaching Me that there REALLY is no actual
Right or Wrong, perpetually wagging a finger at me, telling me I'm Wrong.

And they say it's the conservative who can't grasp the finer points.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 11:31:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.