raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Why?
Reply #75 - 04/22/16 at 03:32:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/22/16 at 03:11:14:
Well,I've never been attacked in a restroom, but, I Have been known to discretely open my knife and run the blade along the inside of my wrist, palming the handle, because I was uncomfortable. I'm not able to do away with the urinal. I despise the little box, and , as a former roughneck, I know what having ZERO facilities means. I also still enjoy taking a leak, looking at the stars. I live where I can get away with it. I feel kinda sorry for people who don't know what that's about. The 12 foot piece of gutter beside the shop, standing on a 2x6, leans down and away from the door,,, and I use that usually several times a day.  
I can't remember the last time we heard a siren out here.

I'm REALLY worn out with the social justice warriors.
It's a new cause, over and over,  all while the country really is going to nuts. You want CHANGE? Step up to something that MATTERS. Get off the whiney crap.
They don't want me in that bathroom. Well, boo hoo,
Ultimate butt hurt.

Fight for clean food, no gmo,
Fight for real money, no debt based fiat currency.

Gee, divide and conquer.
Keep them busy arguing about meaningless CRAP while we steal them blind.

LOOK AT YOUR WORLD.

Yep, I pee under the stars, and sun, too, on my spread  Grin

I can't help but think its much ado too, as Rome burns.....
Seriously, life evolved to this stage without having to address this issue, yet  Shocked

How about the trough urinals,  ARG, pizz everywhere, no longer allowed but it was popular for many years.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #76 - 04/22/16 at 11:01:32

Quarryville, PA, resident James Thomas Shoemaker, 19, was arrested last week when he was found hiding in a stall of the woman’s bathroom in the Sheetz store on Manheim Pike. Police said he was taking images of young girls on his cell phone.

Hey, I've got an idea to mitigate the impact humans have on climate.

Lets pass a law that allows "men" the legal ability to call themselves women so when perves like this get busted for taking photos of little girls, they'll be fewer charges to filed since he won't actually be trespassing. Fewer charges means less paper which means more trees! Bingo! Now we all won't sweat to death next year!

My plan makes as much sense as letting someone define their gender.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #77 - 04/22/16 at 11:08:21

Police said he was taking images of young girls on his cell phone.

Now, now, nothing nefarious here. He was just taking pictures of the various
Combinations of clothes and panty designs. Research , trying to decide on how best to dress to accent his best features.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 15:52:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.