raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Why?
Reply #30 - 04/20/16 at 10:56:03

Ok, is this your reasoning.....

I am different. I am not sure why, I wasn't always this way, but it's a fact I can't drink booze. I know of many, many others who can not sip a beer at the ballpark, or sip wine at dinner.
Fact is, it has the capacity to induce others to drink, maybe even killing innocent people if they then have to drive home from the event.
I would feel more comfortable and accepted if all drinking was abolished by law. I would then feel the threat and society scorn would be lifted from the lives of others like me who can't behave, for whatever reason, like others when it comes to alcohol....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #31 - 04/20/16 at 15:06:04

Alright Web,.. have it your way...
Males that feel and think like women can't use the Ladies room...
This means women that think and feel like men will be using the Ladies room...
Get it?... they feel like they are male.. they like women,.. and they will be in the bathroom with your granddaughter...
Perhaps ogling her,.. or whatever... because they are attracted to females.
... but,.. have it your way... Lips Sealed
...makes no sense to me...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 04/20/16 at 15:35:21

wow, you are way out in left field there buddy....

You just don't get it. The girls don't want HIM in there. His abnormal feelings don't trump the girls.

Wait, so gays oggle members of the same sex so they shouldn't be in "close proximity " because they can't help but be sexuality aroused huh? So you're one of these guys who would kick gays out of the military because they can't  control themselves with all those men around.

Never would've guessed you'd be ones of those guys.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #33 - 04/20/16 at 16:27:11

Noop,.. I'm one of those guys that don't give a rats...
... because I can acknowledge that you can't legislate yer' why around these things.
Unisex bathrooms would work for me... most people use discretion... those that don't are gonna' do what they do no matter what.

Some poor boy with a screwed up sense of sexuality is likely to be extremely self-conscious and not looking anywhere.  
He's just very likely to get the holy snot beat out of him in the Men's room...
For his personal safety, I would allow him to use the Ladies.

You don't want that?... I do hope you'll defend him in the Men's...
These things aren't these people's fault.
I imagine it must be miserable to live with.
Your granddaughters delicate sensibilities could cost a life...  
That boy is someone's grandson too. He could be yours...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #34 - 04/20/16 at 16:39:14

Just a Freudian slip Webby 😱

That be a lot o supposition on bots part and he wants to make others accommodate his whim?
But it has been the norm for all these years and you don't read about a boy getting beat up for wandering eyes in the men's room.

This is kinda funny to watch  Grin ( no pun intended )

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #35 - 04/20/16 at 16:49:16

Eventually I expect the public restrooms to be three. Men's, women's and everyone else.
If it's wearing a dress and needing a shave, I have no idea where it should go.
I Do feel sorry for the sexually confused. But, I have more concern for the feelings of the young women who are being asked, no, TOLD, that they WILL share facilities with sexually confused, at best, and, possibly, sexual deviants, willing to dress up and pretend to be queer, just to get a free pass into the women's room.

Tell me THAT won't happen.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #36 - 04/20/16 at 17:46:26

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/20/16 at 16:49:16:
... possibly, sexual deviants, willing to dress up and pretend to be queer, just to get a free pass into the women's room.

I was a horny young boy once... and no way would I have dressed and acted like a girl just to peek at someone peeing.
I can't imagine any sexually straight boy that would.
So,... if that would happen... what's to stop it now?...
Any young boy can dress up like  a girl and sneak in to the Girls room...
They can  do that now.
This is not the issue.
The issue is not about people being uncomfortable.
The issue is people being terrified...
...and if you've never heard of a LBGT person being beat up for their sexuality,.. you're living in a bubble.

I'm tired of this...  I'm only defending it, because no one else will.
It's a cruel, violent world, and feel sorry for anyone that can't fit in.
I'm not angry at them.  I don't think they're doing it to peak at girls or hurt them, and I don't think they would choose to be the way they are.
I don't think any children will be hurt by this.
I do think some may be hurt, without it.

Younger people are much more comfortable with these things than we ever were.
I doubt many have issue with it.
Children are better people than you think.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 04/20/16 at 18:17:22

Your granddaughters delicate sensibilities could cost a life...  

That's your position? So when (not if) one of your illegal immigrants you demand we let in, murder someone; you gonna take that blood on your hands?!

See how contorted you've got to twist yourself into while you try to connect all these dots?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 04/20/16 at 18:24:39

Lets be honest, you're only defending it because its a liberal/democratic position.

Yes it is. That would be a horrible position to be in. But this law makes it worse, not better for them.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 04/20/16 at 18:27:00

...and if you've never heard of a LBGT person being beat up for their sexuality,.. you're living in a bubble.

hey, you're talking to a guy who got beat up for two years cause I was the only white boy. people are mean.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 04/20/16 at 19:53:14

Serowbot wrote on 04/20/16 at 17:46:26:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/20/16 at 16:49:16:
... possibly, sexual deviants, willing to dress up and pretend to be queer, just to get a free pass into the women's room.

I was a horny young boy once... and no way would I have dressed and acted like a girl just to peek at someone peeing.
I can't imagine any sexually straight boy that would.

You STILL seem stuck on insisting that everyone shares your, apparently decent, somewhat naive, moral compass. I'm not comforted by Your inability to believe what a DEVIANT , I used that word, and you ignored it, will do.

So,... if that would happen... what's to stop it now?...
Any young boy can dress up like  a girl and sneak in to the Girls room...
They can  do that now.
Not with the blessing of the Law they can't.

This is not the issue.

Well, maybe not to you, it's not, but to me, it's a concern.

The issue is not about people being uncomfortable.

So, because of persecution BYV a very few, against a minority of a minority, EVERYONE gives up the right to NOT feel invaded..

No, you're not alone. The same confused bunch who champion importing Muslims agree

Odd how that goes. Maybe arsonists should not wear signs saying

I love burning houses down.

See how stupid that would be? Maybe people who don't fit need to
NOT try to be so obvious about it. If it can't walk in the women's room and Not look out of place, it better don't.

Yeah, I've been to New Orleans back when... And I'm Still thinking that the people who were SAYING they were female impersonators were mostly women. Some of them were HOT,,  well, in those lights..

Again, walks like a linebacker, needs a shave, dress or no dress, don't go in with the girls.

That said, I have been in the women's room. When the men's was full and the other wasn't being used, at all, AND I could close and lock the door, and Not shock anyone.
There are ways to do things that consider the feelings of others. I'm not expecting that from the light crowd. I'm expecting a real bad, vindictive attitude.

I'm not angry at them.  I don't think they're doing it to peak at girls or hurt them, and I don't think they would choose to be the way they are.
I don't think any children will be hurt by this.
I do think some may be hurt, without it.

Yeah, and I have Seen the results of w h at people who Believe as you have brought .

Younger people are much more comfortable with these things than we ever were.
I doubt many have issue with it.

I don't agree, at all.

Children are better people than you think.

Really? I was the kid with a scar on his face. I can tell you exactly what children are like.

As You said

And just what age do people Start being cruel to the misfit?

And at what age do they stop?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #41 - 04/20/16 at 20:22:01

I get it... already...
This will be the end of the world... ...again...

I'm done...
Life is too short...

Peace, Serow

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #42 - 04/21/16 at 04:07:30

America was charging down the tracks, and progressives started fixing society.
No one stupid idea derailed us.
And economic policy has certainly been a contributing factor.
But, the social fixes have just messed this place up.

I took the time to ask straight questions and make points inside of your position paper.

Your response is no shock

I expect the LGBT crowd to be as obnoxious and
In your face
with their hard won
Viktree,  baby,,
As they can be. They will be loud and disruptive and everyone is gonna know, the boys who would be girls are in the girls room. That bunch is as subtle as the Bernie supporters.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 04/21/16 at 06:16:08

WebsterMark wrote on 04/20/16 at 18:27:00:
hey, you're talking to a guy who got beat up for two years cause I was the only white boy. people are mean.

Why didn't you just go to your "safe space"? He said, ironically.

I remember staying after school for detention. I had to help the gym teacher move all the mats. We crossed through the girl's locker room.

Keep in mind, I'm a product of the 80's. I watched Meatballs, and Revenge of the Nerds, and any stereotypical 80's movie where a teenage boy couldn't wait to get into the girl's locker room to watch them practice kissing or comparing breast size.

Still, at 5 pm when school had been empty for 2 hours and I was there working with the gym teacher, it felt wrong and taboo. Shame? Not shame. Just... knowing it wasn't for me?

While we're on the topic of restrooms, why do we have stalls? I'm a weirdo who enjoys my privacy. Stalls are horrible. I wish we had enclosed closets. I hear that's a thing over seas.
Enclosed unisex closets would solve everything. Male, female, parents with kids. Makes sense to me. Probably why it's not a valid solution.

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 04/21/16 at 06:35:01

Sew runs away everytime he takes a stand, gets challenge and the weakness of his position becomes apparent. I wish he'd stop doing that.

I was in Taiwan one time and went into the bathroom in a large city park. I think it's the park surrounding their main museum in Taipei. Anyway the traditional Taiwanese bathroom is really just a hole in the ground and a curved  thing the project upwards a couple of feet.  As best as I could figure, the idea is to just squat,  take a dump, and aim your pes at the little curved thing in front of you. it all goes down into the hole. It was a big room with like five or six of these all out in the open.  no thanks, I went into the civilized bathroom, the north American style. I literally think they had a label it said north American style bathroom.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 13:57:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.