Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
How's that working out for you? (Read 247 times)
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: How's that working out for you?
Reply #15 - 01/05/16 at 21:45:29

pg wrote on 01/05/16 at 20:59:03:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/12082757/Musli...

The Czech president has claimed the migration crisis in Europe is the result of a plan by the Muslim Brotherhood to “gain control of Europe”.
Milos Zeman explained the Brotherhood lacked the resources to launch a military invasion of the continent so was sending waves of migrants as an alternative force.

“It cannot declare war on Europe, it does not have enough forces for it, but it can prepare a growing migrant wave and gradually gain control of Europe as it has been happening in some West European cities that police are afraid to enter at night,” Mr Zeman told Czech Radio.

Best regards,

There are sections of New York, Oakland, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angles etc. that the police are afraid to enter after dark.   But I don't think that is "Muslim immigrants" keeping them out........   Roll Eyes

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #16 - 01/05/16 at 23:43:43

The Muslim Brotherhood planned the immigration crisis to gain control of Europe?
Can anyone even name their leader? (without using google).
Reminds me of the Chinese inventing global warming to control US industrial output.

I'm sure that those naughty muslims don't lack resources.... oil fields, anyone?

No-go areas in Western cities?
Like Birmingham, UK, (our second biggest city) described as a no-go area for non-muslims by Fox News  Roll Eyes

Sounds to me like a politician creating fear to then enable new laws/security-measures to be introduced which limit individual freedom.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #17 - 01/06/16 at 04:22:05

old.indian wrote on 01/05/16 at 21:45:29:
pg wrote on 01/05/16 at 20:59:03:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/12082757/Musli...

The Czech president has claimed the migration crisis in Europe is the result of a plan by the Muslim Brotherhood to “gain control of Europe”.
Milos Zeman explained the Brotherhood lacked the resources to launch a military invasion of the continent so was sending waves of migrants as an alternative force.

“It cannot declare war on Europe, it does not have enough forces for it, but it can prepare a growing migrant wave and gradually gain control of Europe as it has been happening in some West European cities that police are afraid to enter at night,” Mr Zeman told Czech Radio.

Best regards,

There are sections of New York, Oakland, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angles etc. that the police are afraid to enter after dark.   But I don't think that is "Muslim immigrants" keeping them out........   Roll Eyes

This thread pertains to Europe; however, you'll get no argument from regarding the state of American cities.  Many are cesspools of vile criminality and only getting worse.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 01/06/16 at 04:26:52

HovisPresley wrote on 01/05/16 at 23:43:43:
The Muslim Brotherhood planned the immigration crisis to gain control of Europe?
Reminds me of the Chinese inventing global warming to control US industrial output.

I'm sure that those naughty muslims don't lack resources.... oil fields, anyone?

Like Birmingham, UK, (our second biggest city) described as a no-go area for non-muslims by Fox News  Roll Eyes

Sounds to me like a politician creating fear to then enable new laws/security-measures to be introduced which limit individual freedom.

They lack military resources.  Not that I was for the invasion of Iraq; although, what it take a month to take the entire country?  The Czech presidents statements support that Islam is a theocracy.  Why will the Saudis build mosques across Europe, but will not help with the humanitarian effort?  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #19 - 01/06/16 at 05:31:32

They lack military resources, but I can think of a least 1 muslim country that has nuclear weapons.......

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 01/06/16 at 05:41:11

uHovisPresley wrote on 01/05/16 at 23:43:43:

Why are you so determined to downplay this? Do you really believe a 1,000,000 predominantly Muslim refugees can escape to Europe and they'll seamlessly assimilate?

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #21 - 01/06/16 at 06:15:12

"Why are you so determined to downplay this? Do you really believe a 1,000,000 predominantly Muslim refugees can escape to Europe and they'll seamlessly assimilate? "

No, it won't be seamless, but they can assimilate.

I have a Kurd next door to me and Romanians next door to that.

They both work, pay tax, are polite, and don't try pushing any foreign culture down anyone's necks. (Except for Turkish coffee!).

I'm downplaying it because I live here (between UK and Hungary) and interact with muslims on a daily basis.

I can see the difference between what the media report (and how they present it) to what the 'feeling' is on the street, or the talk in the pub.

I actually know that place in Cologne because I stayed very near there for a month.

I was at Keleti station, and also Nyugati station in Budapest, Hungary  late last year and saw (again) the news-crews 'working the crowds up' before switching to live broadcast......the more dramatic, the more is sold.

That's why I'm downplaying it.

PS.I also see the irony of a white American expecting others to assimilate seamlessly  Wink

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 01/06/16 at 07:41:54

all the people who interact it on a daily basis with the Boston bombers thought they were decent kids too......

but what you're reporting is not what I'm hearing from my colleagues in Stockholm. The "assimilation" is not going particularly smoothly. my suspicion is your anti-American, liberal point of view narrows your field of vision.

so who do I believe? Mainstream media, FOXNews, you, people I actually know?

but I hope you're right.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 01/06/16 at 07:45:26

as far as the irony of a white American and assimilation, sorry, but what do you want me to do? We're better than everyone else in the world. I'm not going to apologize for that. we don't assimilate to other cultures, other cultures assimilate to us.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 01/06/16 at 08:02:46

My giant head gives me a neck ache... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 01/06/16 at 08:25:26

Hey, it's good to be the King.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #26 - 01/06/16 at 08:50:07

WebsterMark wrote on 01/06/16 at 07:41:54:
all the people who interact it on a daily basis with the Boston bombers thought they were decent kids too......

So if they admit they are terrorists, they are terrorists.
But if they're good guys, they're likened to the Boston bombers.

but what you're reporting is not what I'm hearing from my colleagues in Stockholm. The "assimilation" is not going particularly smoothly. my suspicion is your anti-American, liberal point of view narrows your field of vision.

I am anti-American foreign policy, not anti-American.
Most of my favourite things come from the US, and I've made many American friends.  Smiley
What narrows my field of vision is being at the epicentre and witnessing it.
Visiting different countries and cultures regularly over decades, speaking different languages,  having lived and worked in the Middle East....

Why have I got such a narrow field of vision?
I don't know, maybe I should be 5000 miles from where these events are taking place, referring to a guy at work for opinion outside of the media, I'd get a much truer picture.

so who do I believe? Mainstream media, FOXNews, you, people I actually know?

but I hope you're right.

It matters little to me if you believe me when I talk about the 'muslim' issue and what the situation looks like from inside Europe.
All I ask is a little less hate in the world and a bit more compassion, and maybe the realization that the media is the propaganda wing of government/multinational business.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #27 - 01/06/16 at 08:54:00

Yeah, web, good point. We didn't assimilate. We destroyed the civilization that was here. We conquered the land.
Yeah, you make a great point.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #28 - 01/06/16 at 08:54:16

WebsterMark wrote on 01/06/16 at 08:25:26:
Hey, it's good to be the King.

Can you sing "in the ghetto"?  Grin

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 01/06/16 at 10:41:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/06/16 at 08:54:00:
Yeah, web, good point. We didn't assimilate. We destroyed the civilization that was here. We conquered the land.
Yeah, you make a great point.

Thank you.

They had their chance. They were riding horses around killing each other. WTH. They should have invaded England! If you feel that bad about it, give your belongings away to an Indian and go back to England.

Yea, didn't think you felt that bad.....

I didn't influence history, I'm just living here in my time. Facts are pesky things but persistent. The rest of the world knows 10,000 more things about the US than I'll ever know about them. I don't need to.

When that changes, as many of you want, and the whole world's gone to $hit, I guess I'll know what it's like then living in the shadow of another nation. Until then, I'm not in favor of following them down the toilet by opening our borders under the pretense of some expression of false compassion.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 19:25:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How's that working out for you?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.