Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
How's that working out for you? (Read 247 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
How's that working out for you?
01/05/16 at 11:21:01

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

The mayor of Cologne has summoned police for crisis talks after about 80 women reported sexual assaults and muggings by men on New Year's Eve.

The scale of the attacks on women at the city's central railway station has shocked Germany. About 1,000 drunk and aggressive young men were involved.

City police chief Wolfgang Albers called it "a completely new dimension of crime". The men were of Arab or North African appearance, he said.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-30/swiss-army-chief-warns-social-unrest...

Swiss army chief André Blattmann warned, in a Swiss newspaper article on Sunday, the risks of social unrest in Europe are soaring. Recalling the experience of 1939/1945, Blattman fears the increasing aggression in public discourse is an explosively hazardous situation, and advises the Swiss people to arm themselves and warns that the basis for Swiss prosperity is "being called into question."

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/islamic-man-pummels-christians-on-christmas/?cat_o...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: How's that working out for you?
Reply #1 - 01/05/16 at 12:18:33

Well, I dunno what to do. Shall we invade and restore order or just bomb them?
Maybe, out of compassion for the societies being demolished, we should just import the people who are causing the trouble?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #2 - 01/05/16 at 12:23:02

Cologne:

"It's completely improper... to link a group that appeared to come from North Africa with the refugees," Mayor of Cologne.

"....no official confirmation that asylum seekers had been involved in the violence." BBC report.

"Police were deployed outside the station because of the crowds on New Year's Eve, but failed to spot the many attacks, according to reports." BBC

Switzerland:
An Army chief said in a Sunday newspaper that the risks of social unrest, not social unrest, otherwise he'd say that, but the risks of it are soaring, in his opinion. He is Swiss.

The last link:
We've had 'Paki-bashing' here in the UK since the 1970's.
('Paki', short for Pakistani muslim)

PS. In all three, nobody was shot dead, either......

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 01/05/16 at 12:59:20

Cologne:

"It's completely improper... to link a group that appeared to come from North Africa with the refugees," Mayor of Cologne.

A policeman who was outside Cologne station during the New Year's Eve trouble told the city's Express news website that he had detained eight suspects. "They were all asylum seekers, carrying copies of their residence certificates," he said.  -  Yes that was in the article.

"....no official confirmation that asylum seekers had been involved in the violence." BBC report.

The article said 8 of them were.

"Police were deployed outside the station because of the crowds on New Year's Eve, but failed to spot the many attacks, according to reports." BBC

There are also fears that a number of women did not report assaults.  Yes, that was after the previous sentence in the article.

Switzerland:
An Army chief said in a Sunday newspaper that the risks of social unrest, not social unrest, otherwise he'd say that, but the risks of it are soaring, in his opinion. He is Swiss.

Do you have something against the Swiss?

The last link:
We've had 'Paki-bashing' here in the UK since the 1970's.
('Paki', short for Pakistani muslim)

PS. In all three, nobody was shot dead, either......

Does someone have to lose their life before you will condemn the rape, assault, and robbery?

Best regards,

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 01/05/16 at 13:34:13

Astonishes me that anyone could believe that this particular solution to the "refuge crisis" is a good idea. Nobody saw this coming ?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 01/05/16 at 13:35:06

Let's see here.....

Normally, these events come off just fine.
Recently, hordes of migrants have been let in.
Now, we have problems.

And I'm not supposed to see a link unless I am told there is, while I KNOW the media is used to paint me a picture????
I'll risk being wrong. For now, the trouble is due to the immigrants.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #6 - 01/05/16 at 14:26:53

pg, I just copied and pasted from the article you linked to. These are facts according to the link. Official confirmation? Has anyone been charged with anything?

The Swiss, I mention, is because the article goes straight from an Army chief talking about potential for social unrest to what happened in 1939.
I just see the irony really, with Switzerland and WW2....

Also, the Swiss have a law about compulsory gun ownership, which I have never seen in my many stays in the country.
Quite the opposite, the idea is ridiculed in most houses that I stayed in.

"Does someone have to lose their life before you will condemn the rape, assault, and robbery?"
No, I condemn it all.
In a city the size of Washington and Minneapolis combined, on New Years Eve, one woman was raped, some were groped and some people were pick-pocketed, probably by immigrants, but who knows.

So, "How's that working out for you?" presumably refers to Europe's or Germany's immigration policy.
Well, considering the mass shooting on the same day in the US, I'm sure Germany can cope with one alleged rape, and various drunken assaults at New Year.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #7 - 01/05/16 at 14:32:06

oldNslow wrote on 01/05/16 at 13:34:13:
Astonishes me that anyone could believe that this particular solution to the "refuge crisis" is a good idea. Nobody saw this coming ?

People saw this coming, no-one had a good idea, there was no solution........but what were they meant to do?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 01/05/16 at 15:03:14

Step back.
WAAAAY back.
Look at the policies that CREATED the problems the migrants are running From.

You can't Really believe that this is what is called
Unintentional consequences
Can you?

I say it was part of the goal.
Sure as FUKK wasn't unpredictable.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 01/05/16 at 15:48:31

HovisPresley wrote on 01/05/16 at 14:32:06:

People saw this coming, no-one had a good idea, there was no solution........but what were they meant to do?

Frankly speaking, I am bewildered how anyone can defend this policy or the associated ramifications.   However, I can to a certain degree accept your response to oldNslow.

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 01/05/16 at 15:49:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/05/16 at 15:03:14:
Step back.
WAAAAY back.
Look at the policies that CREATED the problems the migrants are running From.

You can't Really believe that this is what is called
Unintentional consequences
Can you?

I say it was part of the goal.
Sure as FUKK wasn't unpredictable.

Hegelian Dialectic

Best regards,

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 01/05/16 at 15:53:20

HovisPresley wrote on 01/05/16 at 14:32:06:

I have no idea. I do find it interesting that not a single Muslim country, some of them quite affluent and, for the time being anyway, peaceful, seems to have the slightest interest in helping these so called refugees out. Maybe they know something we don't.

At any rate it's the EU's problem now, and making light of the New Years Eve events in Germany, and some of the other things that are being reported in other countries, and pretending that there really isn't any problem, isn't going to help.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #12 - 01/05/16 at 16:41:53

"pretending that there really isn't any problem, isn't going to help."

I don't pretend that there isn't a problem, I just see it in proportion, remember, I don't have to 'sell newspapers' or advertising.

The area between the train station and the cathedral has always had gangs hanging around, and pick-pocketing has always been going on there.
I haven't been there in 20 years but "pre-immigrant-crises" Cologne had its fair share of homeless, drug addicts, prostitutes in that particular small area of Cologne.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #13 - 01/05/16 at 16:54:11

Quote:
I don't pretend that there isn't a problem, I just see it in proportion,

i hope for your sake you are correct. However I suspect that circumstances may force you to reevaluate your sense of "proportion."

And my impression is that the press is not sensationalizing what is going on in order to "sell papers" but is actually attempting to minimize it.  As are the spokespersons affiliated with the various governments.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 01/05/16 at 20:59:03

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/12082757/Musli...

The Czech president has claimed the migration crisis in Europe is the result of a plan by the Muslim Brotherhood to “gain control of Europe”.
Milos Zeman explained the Brotherhood lacked the resources to launch a military invasion of the continent so was sending waves of migrants as an alternative force.

“It cannot declare war on Europe, it does not have enough forces for it, but it can prepare a growing migrant wave and gradually gain control of Europe as it has been happening in some West European cities that police are afraid to enter at night,” Mr Zeman told Czech Radio.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 16:57:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How's that working out for you?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.