Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19
Send Topic Print
Dragon Run #2, Late Summer 2015 (Read 3292 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: Dragon Run #2, Late Summer 2015
Reply #105 - 08/31/15 at 10:02:09

Now, most of the blue people take tablets of Phenophaline every day to mute their blue tone. which will explain some of the various pink with shades of blue you will see over time.

Properly dosed, they are pink just like everybody else.

But get them excited or really really MAD and the blue comes out, pills or no pills ......

They are NOT rednecks, they really are "blue under the collar" guys .....

.... you say you wanna see some blue, huh ???    Fix you to be a' squeelin' like a peeg .....

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #106 - 08/31/15 at 13:11:30

Oldfellor:

The battery arrived today......that thing is heavy!  I suppose I better load it down on the bottom of the luggage! Shocked

Dave

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #107 - 08/31/15 at 21:19:04

Best I can figure .... Dave , Jed , and me will be in Robinsville about 15-16:00 Hrs Friday.   I'd like to go  by way of the SkyWay about 14:00hrs (perfect time of day for Jeds first ride above the clouds !  Wink   I think I'll put the regular pulley back on my bike for this trip.  The larger tire has it at 8% overdrive even with the standard pulley  Smiley.

about time to try the GPS address in the Garmin to make sure it will work.  

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #108 - 08/31/15 at 22:15:27

Wife and I plan to leave early Friday morning.... I hope to get her out of the house before 5am, so we can get there by 3pm (1500) we, plan to ride with ya'll sat and sun, then leave early Monday for Illinois... it will be a loonnngggg drive to quincy, Illinois, because we will be by-passing St.Louis.....

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #109 - 08/31/15 at 22:18:19

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 08/31/15 at 10:02:09:

Now, most of the blue people take tablets of Phenophaline every day to mute their blue tone. which will explain some of the various pink with shades of blue you will see over time.

Properly dosed, they are pink just like everybody else.

But get them excited or really really MAD and the blue comes out, pills or no pills ......

They are NOT rednecks, they really are "blue under the collar" guys .....

https://kentuckybluepeople.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/inbred-brothers5.png     .... you say you wanna see some blue, huh ???    Fix you to be a' squeelin' like a peeg .....

So in that picture, was he mad? or just not taking his meds? Smiley

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #110 - 09/01/15 at 03:07:38

old_rider wrote on 08/31/15 at 22:18:19:
So in that picture, was he mad? or just not taking his meds? Smiley

I think he was MAD because he forgot to take his MEDS!

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #111 - 09/01/15 at 07:07:45

Dave, my battery is holding at 12.44 volts overnight, starts fine and it is charging properly off the bike's charging system -- I think you can forgo the battery hauling if you want to.  

We got that nice hill coming off the covered parking lot that we all will park on, so I will do me a bump start in 3rd gear if needed for the first crank up.    Even if it acts weak over time, we will certainly ride enough to keep it well charged for subsequent cranks at pit stops, I am sure.

================

Remember, especially the females -- the Blue folk are sensitive about their condition.   Some meds can make them more normal looking, but if they are on a prescription for anything containing any compound with silver anything in it it can make them go true blue all by itself.   This is true even if the person is only part blood blue and tends to be pink most all of the time.

In Europe, where this condition originated they were accused of being Fae and the girls had their dress tops yanked down all the time looking for their wings and such by crowds of boys, so you can see there is a large background for simmering anger involved in being blue.

So, you folks be sensitive and discrete with Alan,  OK?    Please realize if your skin didn't transmit oxygen to your skin capillaries but a couple of percentage points less efficiently than it does that you would look blue too, as your blood is blue except when it contacts the oxygen in the air and all those color charts of the blood stream showing blue blood and red blood are simply the way it really really works all the time in you, too.

By the way you too turn blue when it gets cold enough to slow the flow of blood in your capillaries.

Notice the pics of the blue people show a slightly thicker, tougher skin tone, it is their skin capillary construction that makes them look blue toned instead of pink.  Turn your arm over and look at your wrist veins -- blue, huh?

« Last Edit: 09/01/15 at 16:14:07 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #112 - 09/01/15 at 07:12:38

Looks like we are shooting for a 3:00 pm come together time on Friday September 4th at Simple Life under the parking shed by the office.

I will be there, have gotten the keys and hopefully be all unpacked and de-trailered by then.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #113 - 09/01/15 at 10:17:51

MMRanch wrote on 08/31/15 at 21:19:04:
Best I can figure .... Dave , Jed , and me will be in Robinsville about 15-16:00 Hrs Friday.

Lessee'.  15-16:00 Hrs.  Divide by Pi, drop the decimal, multiply by 32.2, round off to the nearest minute.

We will be there Friday sometime before dinner (unless we eat first). Wink

IP Logged
don
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #114 - 09/01/15 at 13:23:49

Hi guys. My brother Tom and I will be at deals gap about noon on sat. Has anyone ever heard of a group called the quad crammed bastards. They are booked there this weekend also. There logo is brass knuckles with q u a d in the finger holes.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #115 - 09/01/15 at 14:02:59

don wrote on 09/01/15 at 13:23:49:
Has anyone ever heard of a group called the quad crammed bastards.

Nope.....a search found the Quad Cam Bastards.  Fellows who build Sportster powered bikes.

http://forummembergallery.blogspot.com/

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #116 - 09/01/15 at 20:42:19

Hmmm..... was checking the forecast via yahoo.....

http://www.weather.com/weather/extended/l/USNC0577?site=www.yahoo.com&promo=e...

60% chance everyday for scattered thunderstorms....

We are bringing raingear

The picture of the two big eared fella's..... there is a local bar owner (owns about 50% of all the bars) has that picture on his trucks..... with his and a brothers names below the pictures...

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #117 - 09/01/15 at 20:55:08

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/robbinsville-nc/28771/month/12174_pc?monyr=9...

This is the gold standard of BS weather prediction that we have ignored for years unless the predicted amounts go up & over a quarter inch of precipitation when you check the individual days out for amount and duration.

It says all the days are fine except for a 0.1" accumulation of precipitation spread over 1.5 hours on Friday afternoon.

This is an acceptable risk, and yeah, if you believe in rain gear bring some.

Here is another view of the same days that gives a layman's read on the day.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/robbinsville-nc/28771/outdoor-entertaining-d...

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #118 - 09/01/15 at 20:59:59

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 09/01/15 at 20:55:08:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/robbinsville-nc/28771/month/12174_pc?monyr=9...

This is the gold standard of BS weather prediction that we have ignored for years unless the predicted amounts go up & over a half inch of precipitation when you check the individual days.

Well if you click on each day of that site..... you will find 55%, 58%, and 30%.... so yahoo is not far off.... hope we are in the 45%, 42% and 70% of non- rain areas! Smiley

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #119 - 09/01/15 at 21:05:11

Besides, Dave will only show us just how fast his Honda can really go only if it rains on him good.

Wink    sshhzzzzzzzzzzzzooom .........    What wuz that ???  A low flying plane or what ???

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 23:58:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › Dragon Run #2, Late Summer 2015

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.