Send Topic Print
Re: Ferguson Missouri (Read 1080 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ferguson Missouri
Reply #60 - 08/23/14 at 15:30:16

The DOJ nowadays is no different than the mainstream media. They were afraid that what ultimately did happen would happen. They desperately want the truth to be this cop executed the gentle giant in cold blood.

There is no scientific experiment being conducted by your secret group that runs the world. We are unfortunately saddled with emasculated leaders.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #61 - 08/23/14 at 17:41:32

You hang onto that.. I'll be around for the day when you can no longer pretend the world is as you say.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #62 - 08/23/14 at 18:52:12

Ok JOG, this one is for you.  I have no doubt their are extraordinarily powerful people and groups influencing if not making decisions.  Some people call them globalists, bilderbergs, bankers, I am partial to the term central planners.  I know you have done extensive research and I would like you to outline how you think this structure actually works.  If you are not interested; no problem, I think it would be an interesting topic worthy of its own thread.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #63 - 08/23/14 at 21:54:31

If you're interested in understanding how it all works,,you're gonna have to first learn how to identify the dots,then learn to connect them. If people Can't SEE that Important Information was kept FROM the people,Information that would have DEFUSED the situation.. then no explanation would be sufficient,for those who can,none is needed.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #64 - 08/24/14 at 06:46:27

If you doubt how totally emasculated the main stream media is and how afraid they are of challenging the liberal enforced mantra that the plight of black America is all the fault of "The Man", watch a rerun of Meet the Press this morning, listen to the pathetic comments of the Mayor of Atlanta, and note that neither of the supposed conservatives on the panel said a thing to dispute his stupidity.....

To open their mouth and challenge his comments would label them racist and they'll be drummed out of the "club".

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #65 - 08/24/14 at 06:47:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/23/14 at 21:54:31:
If you're interested in understanding how it all works,,you're gonna have to first learn how to identify the dots,then learn to connect them. If people Can't SEE that Important Information was kept FROM the people,Information that would have DEFUSED the situation.. then no explanation would be sufficient,for those who can,none is needed.

Pga. Watch Beautiful Mind first.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #66 - 08/24/14 at 08:02:49

Lets boil off the fat........

At times it seems problem are bigger than they are, but as Solomon remarked years ago, ain't nothing new under the sun.

Root problems are always the same, just different players and circumstance.

I will ask you this question, your answer will reveal if you're complicit or not.

Question:

Would you report to authorities an illegal act by a loved one or close acquaintance?

What is an illegal act, could be petty theft, drinking after consuming, fraud, tax cheat, drug use, poaching, over limit of game, possession of stolen property, you get the idea......

I think murder is obvious.

Well?  Undecided

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #67 - 08/24/14 at 08:12:09

Quote:
Would you report to authorities an illegal act by a loved one or close acquaintance?

It depends entirely on what the "act" was. A lot of the things that are illegal are not in and of themselves wrong, just because there is a law against them. There are in fact laws that are immoral themselves. Because I make such judgments based on my own moral compass, what exactly does that make me complicit in ?

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #68 - 08/24/14 at 09:35:10

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #69 - 08/24/14 at 10:59:44

oldNslow wrote on 08/24/14 at 08:12:09:
Quote:

It depends entirely on what the "act" was. A lot of the things that are illegal are not in and of themselves wrong, just because there is a law against them. There are in fact laws that are immoral themselves. Because I make such judgments based on my own moral compass, what exactly does that make me complicit in ?

Not trying to be a turdball here, it comes naturally to me  Grin

BUT......

If you steal from me a million dollars, is it the same violation on my person hood if you took a buck?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #70 - 08/24/14 at 11:58:23

raydawg wrote on 08/24/14 at 10:59:44:
oldNslow wrote on 08/24/14 at 08:12:09:
Quote:

Not trying to be a turdball here, it comes naturally to me  Grin

BUT......

If you steal from me a million dollars, is it the same violation on my person hood if you took a buck?

Yes. Stealing is stealing; the amount has nothing to do with whether or not it is wrong.
But you didn't say anything about right and wrong, you said " illegal." Not at all the same thing.

A couple of - I admit - trivial examples:

Where I live fourth -of July fireworks are illegal. So would I call the police on my neighbor if I saw his kids running around their yard with sparklers, or if he himself was lighting fireworks off on his own property? No I would not. He's breaking the law but as long as he is causing no harm he isn't doing anything wrong.

It is likewise illegal in my state to alter the factory exhaust system on a motorcycle. A huge percentage of the motorcycles on  the road, including my own, have non factory exhaust, or factory exhausts that have been altered in some fashion. Whenever I take mine for it's annual inspection should I call the cops on the guy who issues me the sticker? He's in fact breaking the law , just as I am.

Just because something has been deemed to be illegal by some government entity does not make it actually wrong or potentially, or actually, harmful or immoral. However most of the laws on the books deal with just such things.

Everything that Hitler did was legal. He and his cronies created the laws that made it so.
Legality and morality are not the same thing. I think most people are able to recognize the difference, which is why a lot of laws are pretty universally ignored until the powers that be decide to pick on someone, often for reasons that have nothing to do with the particular law those powers use to do the picking-on with.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #71 - 08/24/14 at 12:57:02

Ok....so bottom line it is up to each one of us to decide.

And that is the rub, we all have different beliefs, prejudices, views, etc.....
That will add to the deciding factor.

As in Ferguson, a lot of folk think their actions are justified based on their beliefs and views on this matter......

I see too many cooks in the kitchen and the need to change the menu to limit the choices. Right or wrong, black or white, no gray.....    

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #72 - 08/24/14 at 13:21:14

raydawg wrote on 08/24/14 at 12:57:02:
Ok....so bottom line it is up to each one of us to decide.

And that is the rub, we all have different beliefs, prejudices, views, etc.....
That will add to the deciding factor.

As in Ferguson, a lot of folk think their actions are justified based on their beliefs and views on this matter......

I see too many cooks in the kitchen and the need to change the menu to limit the choices. Right or wrong, black or white, no gray.....    

No, the bottom line is whether or not ones actions cause harm, physical or economic, to someone else. That's what  makes something right or wrong. I think you are totally misunderstanding what I'm saying.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #73 - 08/24/14 at 14:20:50

Emotional pain?

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #74 - 08/24/14 at 14:43:02

raydawg wrote on 08/24/14 at 14:20:50:
Emotional pain?

Sorry, now I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Or did you just misread what I typed - I said economic harm, not emotional.

If you mean do I think causing someone emotional harm constitutes doing a wrong or immoral act, then yeah, I suppose so. But that would be pretty hard to quantify. Physical or economic injury on the other hand is pretty obvious.

In the context of Ferguson though,justifying  rioting, arson and looting as a response to getting one's feeling hurt is a bit of a stretch. Most of the folks doing that had no discernible connection to either the policeman or the young man that was shot and killed.

« Last Edit: 08/24/14 at 16:16:49 by oldNslow »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 16:08:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Re: Ferguson Missouri

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.