Re: Ferguson Missouri (Read 1080 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Ferguson Missouri
Reply #45 - 08/21/14 at 20:37:12

WebsterMark wrote on 08/21/14 at 14:52:35:
radio huh? well isn't that convenient.  No one printed that amazing bit of news huh?

It wasn't local information. There's nothing local with regards to Ferguson.  I'm 15 miles from this mess, you're 100's but we have access to the exact same info.

No,we don't,and 15 miles IS local. You ADMITTED that what you were hearing was NOT what the national news was saying. So, which is it Webby? Liar or A-hole? And you pretend You can stand in judgment of Me,because I heard what I reported on the radio. Kiss my aching A55.
I've tried to deal with you with respect,but,it's not been easy,NOW,you've made it impossible. You're dishonest. And I have no use for you at all anymore. Pretending that I have the same information you do when it's CLEARLY not so. Did you see ANY mention of the fact that the cop was injured by ANYONE here?Yet YOU had heard about it and said Nothing.. Dude,you Suck..and to hide behind"Uhh,I didn't wanna be spreading rumors" is a load of Crap..All you would have needed to do is what I have done many times,just state what you have been told and that you can not say it is a fact. Instead,you watched everyone trying to understand what happened,NOW look where we are! You had,you HAD,IN your hands,information,local information,that the national news wasn't carrying,AND NOW pay attention here,NOW you have IN YOUR HANDS,  
EVIDENCE that Someone WANTS this event to get out of control.
No?Then explain WHY this information Was Not spread Far and Wide.. Incompetence? Really? How was it even Possible to keep the fact that the cop had to go to the hospital? That was NOT accidental. Someone is managing the news..that's the only explanation. Y,of course,can't see that..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 08/21/14 at 20:38:12

I agree the police are a bit full of themselves more now than in the past but I think even Barney Fife from Mayberry blows this guy away in the same circumstances.  If not, Sheriff Andy is looking for another sidekick

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #47 - 08/21/14 at 22:28:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/21/14 at 20:37:12:
radio huh? well isn't that convenient.  No one printed that amazing bit of news huh?

It wasn't local information. There's nothing local with regards to Ferguson.  I'm 15 miles from this mess, you're 100's but we have access to the exact same info.

No,we don't,and 15 miles IS local. You ADMITTED that what you were hearing was NOT what the national news was saying. So, which is it Webby? Liar or A-hole? And you pretend You can stand in judgment of Me,because I heard what I reported on the radio. Kiss my aching A55.
I've tried to deal with you with respect,but,it's not been easy,NOW,you've made it impossible. You're dishonest. And I have no use for you at all anymore. Pretending that I have the same information you do when it's CLEARLY not so. Did you see ANY mention of the fact that the cop was injured by ANYONE here?Yet YOU had heard about it and said Nothing.. Dude,you Suck..and to hide behind"Uhh,I didn't wanna be spreading rumors" is a load of Crap..All you would have needed to do is what I have done many times,just state what you have been told and that you can not say it is a fact. Instead,you watched everyone trying to understand what happened,NOW look where we are! You had,you HAD,IN your hands,information,local information,that the national news wasn't carrying,AND NOW pay attention here,NOW you have IN YOUR HANDS,  
No?Then explain WHY this information Was Not spread Far and Wide.. Incompetence? Really? How was it even Possible to keep the fact that the cop had to go to the hospital? That was NOT accidental. Someone is managing the news..that's the only explanation. Y,of course,can't see that..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #48 - 08/21/14 at 23:55:05

Knock yourselves out...

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1059233/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1058481/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1059254/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1059239/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1059067/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1059249/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1058820/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1058960/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1057903/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1059236/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1058677/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1057122/

I could go on and on and on... follow the links to get to the source links. The ones from me comprise hundreds of pages, thousands of responses, add in the original source links and the original comments under them, and the whole thing becomes a 3000 ring circus...

None of us were there. How about we butt the hell out and let nature run its course...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #49 - 08/22/14 at 00:38:00

Is that national news?

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #50 - 08/22/14 at 01:30:45

oldNslow wrote on 08/21/14 at 09:50:00:
Quote:
As for "LEOs are not trained to shoot in the leg but to the threat"... I beg to differ.
Given that any police TV serial drama clearly reflects the customs and habits of the times, i.e. "Dragnet", "Adam 12", "Hill Street Blues", or even the original "Hawaii 5-0"...
...LEOs in those days would often try to negotiate their way out of a haphazard situation, or incapacitate the felon, long before going Gung Ho on him/her.

Google up the ACTUAL training protocols for any US police agency - local, state or federal   - with regard to the use of deadly force, and you will see that the statement above is utter nonsense.
Or are you just being sarcastic again?
Here's a good place to start:
http://www.forcescience.org/morrison.pdf

No, Sir, I'm not being sarcastic, not at all. It was a legitimate comment based on personal observation.

And the Forum member below proves my point.

tcreeley wrote on 08/21/14 at 19:38:13:
It used to be that cops did negotiate in armed situations and frequently succeeded.
In Maine they haven't for the last 20 years. They shoot first, confront close up, yell, demand, etc. -Almost like escalating a situation purposefully so they will have an excuse to shoot.
When I lived in Mass, the local and state cops closed a couple of streets down in my neighborhood. A guy was holed up in his house with a gun. His girlfriend had run from the house and called the cops.
For seven hours the cops were there, talking and waiting, No confrontation.
The guy -who knows maybe sobered up, gave up his gun and came out.
No one was shot, no one hurt. No tragedy. The cops knew this guy- petty theft, drugs etc.. - Not a community favorite. They didn't shoot him.
Cops are different today, trigger happy and militarized. They are becoming brutal and we are turning into a police state/country. Look at the news - this is happening all over. Fergurson is just an example of the police state at work messing with its citizens.  

Given what one sees on TV, these days they would have thrown a full scale SWAT operation at him.

My point is that when Mr. Average is approached by a LEO, he should be confident the LEO will protect Mr. Average, not scream into his face and point a gun at him "because I don't like your accent/haircut/whatever".

Again, no sarcasm. But from what I see on TV things are downright nasty.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #51 - 08/22/14 at 04:50:37

You are comparing a situation where someone was holed up in a building surrounded by police, with no possibility of escape, and no real possibility of harming anyone but himself, to a split second confrontation between two guys and ONE police officer in the street, to bolster your argument?

Talk about apples and oranges. The anecdote you cite proves nothing. When it is possible to negotiate and attempt to defuse a situation without resorting to force the police routinely do so. That is not always possible unfortunately.

Look, I have never disagreed with the assertion the the police in this country sometimes are guilty of using excessive force. I have even posted about that exact subject on this forum. It's becoming more and more likely as more information comes out that that is not what happened in Ferguson, however.

And your assertion that the police respond to dangerous situations based on what they, or you, see on television shows is still nonsense.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 08/22/14 at 06:15:26

One of your links, WD, refers to a "chimp out".

Could you elaborate or is that what I'm thinking?

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #53 - 08/22/14 at 06:16:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/21/14 at 22:28:52:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/21/14 at 20:37:12:

I think this is a valid point and im not just letting it fall to the side.
i

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #54 - 08/22/14 at 07:50:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/21/14 at 11:52:32:
I didn't say Not a very nice person.. I said A55HOLE..

Lips Sealed...-Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 08/22/14 at 08:40:20

I think this is a valid point and im not just letting it fall to the side.

What valid point? That I had access to local news sources you didn’t?
There’s no such thing as local news that’s not available worldwide anymore! Try to find a local newspaper that’s not online. That ship has sailed a long time ago.

I don’t care if you don’t have any use for me or call me an a55hole; I will still enjoy sparing with you from time to time and agreeing with you the other times. You’re just pissed caused I threw the BS flag and you had to move back 15 yards.

Some guy on a radio calls in and says some crap that should be immediately discarded and you believe it?! It’s easy to discern complete nonsense from reality. Example; some guy on twitter posted that the mayor’s wife is an avid racist and he faked a facebook page and posted it showing all kinds of racist nonsense she was to have said. It was easy to see it was fake, but some retweeted it as being true.

As to your radio story, why would a cop on the line, just an average ordinary cop, not think a case of Molotov cocktails lying around shouldn’t be looked into? For that to be true, all those hundreds of cops on the line would have to be ‘in’ on the conspiracy to keep the black man down because some rich guys wanted the status quo to stay intact so they can keep banking cheese. Come on man…… that’s crazy.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #56 - 08/22/14 at 10:11:49

I didn't say he"called in" ,he was a reporter. Nobody was talking about the cops injuries. Did you read it in the paper? Like I would even Think to look for information SO RELEVANT,so Important,that would be in the paper,but Not on the news? Really? That's unreasonable. What's the name of the paper? I'm BEGGING you,HELP ME,I'm trying to show people what is happening.. it's important to know When the information about the cop being injured came out. It Matters HOW it came out,was it really in print? Or was it just mentioned in passing? Am I the only one who Sees this for the
HUGE moment it is? Does no-one else SEE how Making SURE Everyone Knew that,that the cop had been physically assaulted and seriously injured,how that would have worked to keep the peace? Why was that not broadcast day in and day out if they Truly wanted to calm the people? Instead,they disseminated False "facts",like shot in the back.. Gee,it's Almost as if someone Wanted to get the people in an uproar... And what have they been Training for in recent years? And this provides an opportunity for them to evAluate how the people react in Real World
Police State in action moments. Ohh,what we're seeing right now is a laboratory experiment.. They have seen what they needed to see, the facts have finally been found out and the tensions are deescalating. Only one who knows history and understands military thinking can even grasp what is happening. This is a psychological operation,and boooy was it a success..

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #57 - 08/22/14 at 22:34:43

Paraquat wrote on 08/22/14 at 06:15:26:
One of your links, WD, refers to a "chimp out".

Could you elaborate or is that what I'm thinking?

--Steve

Ever seen chimpanzees go absolutely loony in a nature film, for little or no reason?

Same concept, pack mentality takes over and all hell breaks loose.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 08/23/14 at 05:45:58

Why was that not broadcast day in and day out if they Truly wanted to calm the people? Instead,they , disseminated False "facts",like shot in the back..

The main stream media today is composed almost exclusively of hard core liberals and one of the tenants of their religion is to ignore the black culture as a factor in the condition of American blacks today. It is blasphemy to point out, in any manner, regardless of how small, the fact that maybe… just maybe… the black community is to blame a little bit for their plight.

The MSM had that information the same way I saw it. Some guy on twitter posted it first and then it was picked up by a few others. The MSM guys had that, but that narrative would have been met with extreme resistance by the crowd, Sharpton, Jackson etc… so the MSM did what they always do when it comes to matters of race, they pu$$yed out. No way were they going to interrupt that protest train from running down the tracks. They just got out of the way and kept their cameras running. Made for good TV.

Look at the uproar when the news came out that the gentle giant had just strong armed some little Korean store owner. (His store was torched the next night by the way) And they would not have released those pictures if it wasn’t for FOIA request that I guarantee did not come from MSM.  

It wasn’t until a week ago that the story of the officer’s injuries started to sneak out in more and more publications. Even now, it’s mostly ignored and downplayed. How often do you hear that fact when listening to some talking head yak about the topic? It’s tossed in as just another part of the story when in reality; it’s an ultra-critical part of the story. As far as why didn’t the cops talk about that story themselves? I think it was fear and pressure knowing what they would be accused of if they said anything at the time that made them even appear they were defending their own officer.

We will probably never have a real national conversation about race because that would force the nation to address the 800 lb elephant in the room which is that the black culture is chiefly responsible for 90% of the problems they face today. Sorry, but it ain’t The Man impregnating and walking away form 70% of children born. Sorry, but it ain’t The Man with 60% of pregnancy terminated by abortions. Sorry, but it ain’t The Man gunning down dozens every weekend in cities like Chicago. Sorry, but it aint’ The Man looting stores. You can go on and on and on…..

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #59 - 08/23/14 at 14:00:01

Search
DOJ asks Ferguson police to not release video of Michael Brown

Now,tell me again it was just the media not telling the facts to the people.
Then TRY to understand the Why of it. One day I'll stop looking crazy to you guys. I just pray that you will find the way before it is too late..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 18:21:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Re: Ferguson Missouri

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.