Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65
Send Topic Print
HUMOR (jokes and such!) (Read 13690 times)
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Re: HUMOR (jokes and such!)
Reply #345 - 07/31/14 at 23:22:56

Two indigenous Australians were driving their well used and abused old EH Holden wagon in the outback recently, when off in the distance they saw a police "booze bus".

Rather than trying to avoid it, the driver headed straight for it. As they pulled up, the driver wound his window down and said 'Gidday brudders! Two cold cans of Emu Export, tanks!'

The copper glared at him and said 'You must be drunk! Get out of the car and blow into this tube!'

The driver said 'Sorry boss, I can't blow in ta dat fing, I gotta a letter from me doctor in Alice Springs saying dat I'm asthmatic

and I'll pass out if I blow inta dat.'

The cop smirked and said 'OK, in that case, we require you to give us a blood sample.'

'Nah, nah sorry, boss,' replied the driver. 'Can't be doin' that eifer. Got a letter from the Red Cross in Darwin sayin' that I'm a haemophiliac and I could bleed to deaf rel quick if I gave a blood sample. Nah, sorry, boss, can't do that!'

By now the copper was getting very irate so he demanded that the driver provide a urine sample for testing.

The driver shook his head and said

'Nah, sorry boss, can't do that eifer.'

The copper protested 'Surely you haven't got a letter for that as well!!!'

'Blood oath, mate!' says the driver,

'It's from Tony Abbott, the Prime Minister of this lovely Country of Australia . He's apologised, and it says that you whitefellas can't take the piss out of us blackfellas no more!

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #346 - 08/03/14 at 17:02:10

I noticed one day, that there were people around me reading, and I looked closer and saw they were reading the bible. I had to think wow, this is something, then I noticed they were older people -some even squinting and reading the bible...and I wondered, this is strange even, --until I realized they were cramming for finals.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #347 - 08/05/14 at 00:01:44

An Arab walks into a bar and is about to order a drink when he sees a guy close by wearing a Jewish cap, a prayer shawl/tzitzis and traditional locks of hair.

He doesn't have to be an Einstein to know that this guy is Jewish. so he shouts over to the bartender loudly enough that everyone can hear, "Drinks for everyone in here, bartender, but not for that Jew over there".

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Jew gives him a big smile, waves at him, then says, "Thank you!" in an equally loud voice.

This infuriates the Arab. He once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Jew.

As before, this does not seem to bother the Jewish guy. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

The Arab asks the bartender, "What's the hell is the matter with that Jew?
I've ordered two rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the silly bugger does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts?"
"Nope," replies the bartender. "He owns the place."

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #348 - 08/05/14 at 10:03:59

http://www.realityzone.com/currentperiod.html

Go down,, theres pics, even "Ballroom dancing" for horses, if youre into that sorta thing,, & down at the bottom theres a ton of Maxine stuff,, pretty danged funny..
The top end of the site is about current events, if youre interested, meeehh,, there it is, if not, drop on down,,Theres a pic of a gal layin on a horse thats down, ( well,, shes propped up against it) & another horse has its head in her lap,, pretty nice pic,,

If 4 out of 5 Suffer from diarrhea, does that mean the other one enjoys it?

Yep,, Maxine,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
engineer
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #349 - 08/05/14 at 10:37:25

If God wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates.

~Jay Leno~

The problem with political jokes is they get elected.

~Henry Cate, VII~

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office

~Aesop~

If we got one-tenth of what was promised to us in these State of the Union speeches, there wouldn't be any inducement to go to heaven.

~Will Rogers~

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.

~Nikita Khrushchev~

When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it.

~Clarence Darrow~

Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you.

~Author unknown~

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go out and buy some more tunnel.

~John Quinton~

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other.

~Oscar Ameringer~

I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.

~Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952~

A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country.

~ Texas Guinan~

I have come to the conclusion that politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians.

~Charles de Gaulle~

Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to change the locks.

~Doug Larson~

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.

~Will Rogers~

2005 S40, Intruder shocks, Dyna, 52.5/150, 3 washers, 2 turns, modified seat, Raptor
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #350 - 08/06/14 at 11:35:41

The Farmer's son, worked hard on the farm, enjoyed himself, and truly enjoyed the Country life.

Then it was time to go to Collage. He went, his Father paid. Then shortly after graduation, the son was sitting having dinner with Mom & Pop.

The son said: "Dad, I am not going into farming with you, I have a job lined up in town, which is 9-5."

The Farmer was certainly disappointed. But because he loved his son, and wanted to stand by his sons wishes, he thought about what he said.

Then said himself: "OK Son, if that is what you want, but let me ask, what are you going to do all morning before 9, and all day after 5".

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #351 - 08/06/14 at 11:38:05

Why did the Chicken cross the road ?

To show the Raccoon, it, COULD, be done.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #352 - 08/08/14 at 04:30:45

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #353 - 08/08/14 at 07:51:47

Dave wrote on 08/08/14 at 04:30:45:

ah gawd.. I was completely sucked in... too funny

IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #354 - 08/10/14 at 21:56:33

Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool , Ralph suddenly
jumped into the deep end.
He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.
Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Director of Nursing became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.
When she went to tell Edna the news she said,
'Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love... I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.
The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'
Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry.. How soon can I go home?'

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #355 - 08/11/14 at 05:24:08

Dave wrote on 08/08/14 at 04:30:45:

Haha, thats a good one  Grin

IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #356 - 08/12/14 at 00:21:00

A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the grocery store. As he waited, he was approached by a man who asked, "Son, can you tell me where the Post Office is?"

The little boy replied, "Sure! Just go straight down this street a coupla blocks and turn to your right."

The man thanked the boy kindly and said, "I'm the new pastor in town. I'd like for you to come to church on Sunday...I'll show you how to get to Heaven."

The little boy replied with a chuckle. "You're bullshitting me, right? You don't even know the way to the Post Office!”

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #357 - 08/21/14 at 03:54:23

Yep...I can fix that!

peg.jpg

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #358 - 08/22/14 at 12:31:38

The redneck in me says that's kinda cool!   Grin

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #359 - 08/22/14 at 14:06:18

Anebv8, I really liked that one. I put him there to dry!Ha!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 16:22:34

General CategoryThe Cafe › HUMOR (jokes and such!)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.