Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65
Send Topic Print
HUMOR (jokes and such!) (Read 13690 times)
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Re: HUMOR (jokes and such!)
Reply #90 - 11/13/13 at 11:26:02

One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift...

The next year, I didn't buy her a gift.

When she asked me why, I replied,

"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"

And that's how the fight started...

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.

I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'

'No,' she answered. I then said,

'Is that your final answer?'

She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes.'

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And that's when the fight started...

I took my wife to a restaurant.

The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.

"I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."

He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"

"Nah, she can order for herself."

And that's when the fight started.....

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.

I asked her, "Do you know him?"

"Yes", she sighed,

"He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

And then the fight started...

My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels.

She asked, "What's on TV?"

I said, "Dust."

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #91 - 11/13/13 at 11:35:22

LOL, now go on the road with those!

New catch phrase instead of "here's your sign"

"and that's when the fight started"

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #92 - 11/13/13 at 16:13:48

True story:
My wife and I were moving from one house to another. I had rented a U-Haul and enlisted the help of a couple of friends. They never showed up and I had to load the truck, drive the truck and unload it three times while she put things away in the new house. The broom (a really nice hand made one that we had bought at a craft sale that looked like a witch's broom) didn't make it into the first two loads and she was bugging me about it. I was getting pretty tired and at the end of the last load she was getting mad that I hadn't given her the broom yet after asking for it several times.
I walked up to the door with it and said "here's your f*****g broom- go for a ride and settle down.
....and that's when the fight started. Embarrassed

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #93 - 11/14/13 at 06:33:05

"Yes", she sighed,

"He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

Thats funny,,

You know youre a redneck If you Win the Lottery & use some of the money to build a brick duplicate of your trailer house.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #94 - 11/15/13 at 13:32:42

Click here for a picture of a topless woman:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/toplesswoman.jpg

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #95 - 11/18/13 at 04:10:46

I'm trying to give up sexual innuendos.
But it's hard...
So hard.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #96 - 11/18/13 at 09:53:53

& youre failing,, in spades..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #97 - 11/20/13 at 05:38:18

I recall my first time with a condom. I was 14. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at a nearby pharmacy. In those days it took a lot of guts to go in a store and ask for that kind of item because everyone in town knew me and there was no doubt the young lady (I think her name was Nola) knew what they were for.

She was working as an assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was really embarrassed by the whole procedure. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one.

I honestly answered, 'No, not really.'

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure.

I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it were empty. It was. 'Just a minute,' she said, and walked me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. 'Do these excite you?' She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was stand there with my mouth open and nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well, come on', she said, 'We don't have much time.'

So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful that, unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOW, I was done within a few moments.

She looked at me with a bit of a frown. 'Did you put that condom on?' she asked.

I said, 'sure did,' and held up my thumb to show her.

Then she beat the **** out of me....

Women have always been hard for me to figure out.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #98 - 11/20/13 at 15:19:53

I said, 'sure did,' and held up my thumb to show her.

Thanks for typing that out,, I larffed!

I was really expecting him to thank her for the lesson & explain that he was really just buying it for his dad.

IP Logged
getz
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #99 - 11/20/13 at 18:07:37

A Highway Patrolman waited outside a popular biker bar, hoping for a bust. At closing time everyone come out and he spotted his potential quarry. The man was so obviously inebriated that he could barely walk. He stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, looking for his motorcycle. After trying his keys on five other bikes, he finally found his own bike. He sat on his motorcycle in a good ten minutes, as the other patrons left. He turned his lights on, then off, and again on and off. He started his engine and pull forward into the grass, then stopped. Finally, he pulled out onto the road and started to drive away. The patrolman, waiting for this, turned on his lights and pulled the man over. He administered the breathalyzer test, and to his great surprise, the man blew a 0.00.  The patrolman was dumbfounded. "This equipment must be broken!" he exclaimed. "I doubt it," said the man, "You see, tonight I am the designated decoy... I haven't had a drink all day!"

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #100 - 11/23/13 at 10:41:48

Obamacare Website working!
Click "APPLY NOW"
http://home.roadrunner.com/~pjrpole/ACA.html

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #101 - 11/23/13 at 18:52:33

New Implant Allows Terrorist To Directly Speak To God. The implant is specifically designed to be injected in the forehead.

When properly installed, it will instantly allow the terrorist to speak to God.  

It comes in various sizes: Generally from .223 to .50 cal.

The exact size of the implant will be selected by a well-trained and highly skilled technician, who will also make the injection.

No Anaesthetic is required.

The implant is likely to be painless. Side effects, like headaches, nausea, aches or pains are extremely temporary.

Some bleeding or swelling may occur at the injection site.
In most cases, you won't even notice it.

Please enjoy the security we provide for you.

Best regards,

Captain Midnight

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #102 - 11/24/13 at 12:04:26

Warning, religious joke ahead.

A Catholic Priest, a Rabi, and a Wiccan High Priestess decided to go to the lake for a picnic and friendly religious discussion.

They all decided to go out on the lake together in a boat before sitting down to eat so they rowed out to the middle of the water and just sat in silence for a while.

Suddenly the Rabi began to speak.

Rabi: "You know, I'm getting a little hungry but I don't really want to row all the way back and would like to eat out here."

Wiccan High Priestess: "You know that sounds like a good idea, but I too would rather not have to row all the way back either."

With that the Rabi smiled and suddenly stood up. "I'm going to go get my food." He stepped out of the boat and to the amazement of the Catholic Priest did not sink in the water but stood on top and walked right across the lake, to their picnic site, grabbed his food and once again walked on the water right back to the boat and climbed in.

The High Priestess seeing what the Rabi had done stood up as well. "You know, I'm going to go get my food as well." To the utter amazement of the Priest, she too stood right on top of the water, walked to shore, grabbed her wicker basket of food and walked back.

"Wow, that was great. I will do the same. After all Jesus too walked on water and I have been a devout Catholic all my life and if a pagan and a jew can walk on water, then so can I."

"Of course you can. We'll wait here for you to get back before we start eating." The Rabi graciously said.

"Thank you." With that the Priest stood up and with perfect faith in his heart stepped out of the boat but immediately sank straight to the bottom. The Rabi and the High Priestess look where the Priest had sank.

Rabi: "Maybe we should have told him about those stepping stones first."

High Priestess looking at the Rabi in confusion: "What stepping stones?"

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #103 - 11/26/13 at 05:14:29

A couple were Christmas shopping. The shopping centre was packed - as the wife walked through one of the malls she was surprised when she looked around to find that her husband was nowhere to be seen.

She was quite upset because they had a lot to do. She became so worried that she called him on her mobile phone to ask him where he was. In a quiet voice he said,

"Do you remember the jewellers we went into about five years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we couldn't afford, and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I do remember that shop."

He replied, "Well, I'm in the pub next door."  Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #104 - 11/26/13 at 21:47:32

And Thats when the fight started!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 18:04:32

General CategoryThe Cafe › HUMOR (jokes and such!)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.