Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: 5 year old
Reply #45 - 05/08/13 at 10:16:17

The only way to close Gitmo is to kill those prisoners now ...

No problem. Just make sure to feed them a nice big batch of ham, sausage or bacon before gathering them at prayers and locking the doors. A couple canisters of insect killer dropped through the ceiling vents... Leave the bodies for the buzzards when we pull our assets back to Rosie Roads  (Roosevelt Roads Naval Station in Puerto Rico) or one of the bases in VA.

EVERY US/NATO forces casualty (military OR civilian) should have resulted in the dropping of one fuel/air bomb on an Islamic city. Preferably at prayer time... starting with Mecca and working out from there.

Islam is a blight on the modern age.

I've earned the right to say that, honorably discharged veteran.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #46 - 05/08/13 at 10:24:33

Dane Allen wrote on 05/08/13 at 10:09:01:
Starlifter wrote on 05/07/13 at 19:41:57:
Greetings Dane Allen, was wondering what sewer you recently crawled out of. So, you're another example of right-wing assholery in action eh?

I always figured RW assholery was rooted in a genetic inadequacy...you like Webster seem to fit this profile perfectly...snicker..

Ahh, now there's the real you. You are the stereotypical liberal and you have just proved to me what everyone else has said. You are who I thought you were and more so. The raw hate you feel for anyone who isn't like you and who thinks differently from you is now on full display. That's just who you are.

Very sad  Angry Angry Angry

Dane, dont act like you're above this ... you have called me plenty of names to really have this same remark you made returned back to you.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #47 - 05/08/13 at 10:26:24

WD wrote on 05/08/13 at 10:16:17:

No problem. Just make sure to feed them a nice big batch of ham, sausage or bacon before gathering them at prayers and locking the doors. A couple canisters of insect killer dropped through the ceiling vents... Leave the bodies for the buzzards when we pull our assets back to Rosie Roads  (Roosevelt Roads Naval Station in Puerto Rico) or one of the bases in VA.

EVERY US/NATO forces casualty (military OR civilian) should have resulted in the dropping of one fuel/air bomb on an Islamic city. Preferably at prayer time... starting with Mecca and working out from there.

They are on hunger strike ... let em starve.
The problem is the mild and non severe cases are the ones on hunger strike. The Taliban/AQ ones are happily eating their and the ones starving too.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #48 - 05/08/13 at 14:49:59

srinath wrote on 05/08/13 at 10:24:33:
Greetings Dane Allen, was wondering what sewer you recently crawled out of. So, you're another example of right-wing assholery in action eh?

I always figured RW assholery was rooted in a genetic inadequacy...you like Webster seem to fit this profile perfectly...snicker..

Ahh, now there's the real you. You are the stereotypical liberal and you have just proved to me what everyone else has said. You are who I thought you were and more so. The raw hate you feel for anyone who isn't like you and who thinks differently from you is now on full display. That's just who you are.

Dane, dont act like you're above this ... you have called me plenty of names to really have this same remark you made returned back to you.

Cool.
Srinath.

Nice try but I'm no ones falling for that, I've already responded to this more than it deserves and I am sure the rest of the group is getting tired of all this crap. I'm out.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #49 - 05/08/13 at 17:07:07

Dane Allen wrote on 05/08/13 at 14:49:59:
srinath wrote on 05/08/13 at 10:24:33:

Cool.
Srinath.

Nice try but I'm no ones falling for that, I've already responded to this more than it deserves and I am sure the rest of the group is getting tired of all this crap. I'm out.

You dont need to fall for anything, and you dont need to judge what the rest of the group is getting tired about. Out or not, I dont care. And really you can call me names if you like, its your problem not mine.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #50 - 05/08/13 at 20:38:09

WD wrote on 05/08/13 at 10:16:17:

well said WD. burn them dirty bastards.
i also have earned the right to say that. HDV

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #51 - 05/10/13 at 12:04:55

3 year old shoots self in the head.We need more guns more is better.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #52 - 05/10/13 at 12:21:36

bill67 wrote on 05/10/13 at 12:04:55:

What we need is responsible parents!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #53 - 05/10/13 at 12:47:27

Midnightrider wrote on 05/10/13 at 12:21:36:

What we need is responsible parents!

My parents were responsible and so was I no guns at all when I grew up or my kids grew up. My wifes family didn't have guns.Some how we all made it.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #54 - 05/10/13 at 22:01:24

Hell no, like the NRA guy said ... the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun ... since the bad guy here is shooting himself, the good guy with the gun has to shoot the bullet before it hits the good guy ... in normal cases he can shoot the shooter before the shooter shoots, but in this case, he cant ... just shoot the bullet.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #55 - 05/11/13 at 11:14:11

And as for that silly NRA meme concerning we must bear arms in case we have to overthrow the government...

YOU CAN'T BE ARMING YOURSELF AGAINST A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT AND PRESIDENT.

AND CLAIM TO BE PATRIOTIC.

WHAT YOU ARE AT BEST, IS A SORE LOSER.

AT WORST A TRAITOR.

Source:  "One Million Moms and Dads Against Gun Violence"

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #56 - 05/12/13 at 19:57:22

the NRA never told any one to arm themselves to overthrow the government.  

the fore fathers were traitors against england, and that worked out pretty well i think.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #57 - 05/12/13 at 20:18:36

The NRA said that even in their recent meeting about how big govt wants the people unarmed so they can wield unfettered power and we cant over throw them.
Search for the recent one - the 2013 NRA comvention speeches. 2-3 weeks ago in Dallas or somewhere.

Cool.
Srinath

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #58 - 05/12/13 at 20:24:09

Starlifter wrote on 05/11/13 at 11:14:11:
And as for that silly NRA meme concerning we must bear arms in case we have to overthrow the government...

YOU CAN'T BE ARMING YOURSELF AGAINST A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT AND PRESIDENT.

AND CLAIM TO BE PATRIOTIC.

WHAT YOU ARE AT BEST, IS A SORE LOSER.

AT WORST A TRAITOR.

Source:  "One Million Moms and Dads Against Gun Violence"

A democracy is when a majority of people get what they want. That's not happening anymore. Our elected officials are lying and turning against us. Presidents are sending troops overseas to kill innocents without Congressional or our approval. Was Bengazi an embassy or a CIA outpost? No one in Washington no longer speaks the truth or caters to the wishes of the people who elected them. Everyone in Washington has commited a crime you or I would be inprisoned for. The country for all practical purposes is bankrupt. We treat our returning veterans like sh!t. The Federal Reserve needs to be destroyed and our currency needs to be based once again on precious metal. Monsanto needs to disappear off the face of the earth. I would fight if I had to to see this change. Does that make me a Traitor or a Patriot?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #59 - 05/12/13 at 22:06:48

The flaws are systemic though. Replacing the Idiots on top wont do anything ... we need to start over - and no we cant have the constitution and cling to it, that would lead us right back here.

Like 2 senators per state - and right there Vermont with 600,000 people = CA with  35 million.

Like Have a baby here and its a citizen = anchor babies.

So on.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 02:33:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 5 year old

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!