Send Topic Print
5 year old (Read 597 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: 5 year old
Reply #75 - 05/20/13 at 12:30:16

I captured a feral cat and after I tamed her she is one of the best pets I've ever owned. At first she was a handful but now she's one of the most loving animals I have ever owned. I love to shoot but now my shooting consist of punching holes in paper. After raising so many animals from the wild I've lost my killer instinct. My wife and I are raising 2 baby squirrels now. I'm having a ball playing with them. A hawk got their mother.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #76 - 05/21/13 at 19:22:18

I cant do that either. Its called stealing a cat. They are owned by people who feed them. These cats are come of the fattest you've seen. They kill for sport. Its babies and fledglings and defenseless only. The birds that can fly, do. These stupid things wont even run across the road when the rabbit does. They will kill and drag around the baby rabbits.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #77 - 05/21/13 at 19:32:40

Well that's true Sri, but it's not a moral failing on the cat's part, it's in their chemistry. That's why responsible cat owners keep their cats indoors. Cats and dogs should not  be roaming about unsupervised.

I'm with Midnight on this. My five cats were all rescues, and they are all very sweet companions. Indeed, I would rather spend time with my cats than 90% of the people I'm obligated to share the planet with.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #78 - 05/21/13 at 19:35:05

I would rather spend time with my cats than 90% of the people I'm obligated to share the planet with.

I'll bet 90% of the people on the planet are glad you do......

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #79 - 05/21/13 at 19:52:37

WebsterMark wrote on 05/21/13 at 19:35:05:
I would rather spend time with my cats than 90% of the people I'm obligated to share the planet with.

That's 91% of savage forum he means (once we calculated 91% of this forum was republicommunists). 90 became 91 with Dane if I recall.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #80 - 05/22/13 at 18:20:16

So, because someone feeds a cat that destroys natural wildlife its not okay to shoot it? If they wanted to go shoot all the baby birds & poison all the squirrels you like seeing, would you stop them? If the answer is yes, then their cat is nothing more or less than the killing & poisoning you wouldnt allow THEM to do freely.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #81 - 05/23/13 at 09:19:10

...and now I stir controversy based off JOG's post while tying it in to destroying an "ecosystem" of animals. No air quotes there. Some of these savages really are animals.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #82 - 05/23/13 at 11:12:49

Right, and where was this wisdom when Bush made the biggest expansion of the food stamps program eligibility ever ?

Obama has just handed out more food stamps than Bush did - that's due to an economy that was in recession. Here is proof - courtesy USDA.

USDA data from January 2001 indicate that during the Administration of President George W. Bush, the number of SNAP recipients rose by 14.7 million people. President Clinton in 1998 and President Bush in 2002 expanded SNAP eligibility as well. During their Administrations, reforms were enacted that permitted for more children, disabled individuals, seniors and some immigrants to receive food stamps.

During President Obama’s Administration, enrollment has increased by 14.2 million people — a lower number than during President Bush’s tenure. This is due to the ongoing economic recession, which caused rates of food insecurity in 2009 to reach the highest levels since 1998. There is some indication that SNAP enrollment levels and rates of food insecurity are beginning to decrease. In October 2011, when the economy started to improve, SNAP enrollment declined by 43,528 individuals and from 2009 to 2010, food insecurity dropped from 21.3 percent to 20.2 percent in households with children.

Therefore, while it is true that current SNAP enrollment is at a historical high with more than 46 million people in the program, it is incorrect to characterize President Obama as the “Food Stamp President.” Instead, the current increased enrollment reflects the high unemployment rates during the current economic recession, the temporary increase in eligibility for families, and the countercyclical design of the program. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (The Stimulus Act) did expand eligibility for SNAP by removing a three-month time limit on food stamp participation for unemployed adults without children. However, this change was meant to last only during the years 2009 and 2010. Nonetheless, 46 states have obtained special waivers to sustain the new rule because of high unemployment rates. The stimulus legislation also increased average benefit amounts for all program participants; however, this increase will expire in 2013.

So, The eligibility criteria expansion was Bush.

Welfare and snap recipients are all republican's biggest voting block. Pat McCrory the new republican governor of NC cut unemployment duration to 25% and the maximum benefit amount to 60% os its pre 2013 amount.
He did not touch welfare or food stamps or any other hand out's.
Working people are not republicommunist.
CEO's and big business fund republicommunists.
The welfare recipients make the numbers for republicommunists.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #83 - 05/23/13 at 11:14:39

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/22/13 at 18:20:16:
So, because someone feeds a cat that destroys natural wildlife its not okay to shoot it? If they wanted to go shoot all the baby birds & poison all the squirrels you like seeing, would you stop them? If the answer is yes, then their cat is nothing more or less than the killing & poisoning you wouldnt allow THEM to do freely.

Dude I am not going to go shoot my neighbors cats.

One of em got run over last year.
Another one 1/2 way down the block died from something it ate (I think).
But stupid people keep getting more cats and letting em loose in the hood ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #84 - 05/29/13 at 08:28:51

srinath wrote on 05/21/13 at 19:52:37:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/21/13 at 19:35:05:

That's 91% of savage forum he means (once we calculated 91% of this forum was republicommunists). 90 became 91 with Dane if I recall.
Cool.
Srinath.

Whoo Hoo!!!!   Cheesy Grin Wink

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #85 - 05/29/13 at 08:39:30

Well,, it FEELS like Im surrounded,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 02:43:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 5 year old

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.