Send Topic Print
5 year old (Read 597 times)
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Re: 5 year old
Reply #30 - 05/06/13 at 15:37:49

I have 4 kids from 40 to 48 and none have every shot a gun and don't care to.I never had a gun when they were growing up,I was 60 years old when I started buying a few.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 05/06/13 at 18:45:09

Dane Allen wrote on 05/06/13 at 10:38:49:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/06/13 at 05:11:42:
I was just asking ... but since you wanted legitimate rape comments from republicans - here it is -

Dear moron; you said republicanS as in plural; yet you offered only one. Secondly; his comments were roundly condemned by the GOP party and they pulled money from him. Your attempt to take his comments and apply broadly them broadly is pathetic. Now, if you want to get into a tit-for-tat game; given the history of the jackass party and the absolute jokes they have elected; I’d be glad to play along but it would be like taking candy from a baby.

And his comments weren't even talking about being pro-rape, idiot!! He was talking about the stress hormones that can interfere with insemination during a violent attack. Again, buy a dictionary and use it!!

Oh gee you want more republicans talking about rape ...

OK here -

With Republican Party registration at a low of 29% in California, the California Republican Assembly narrowly voted out their President, Celeste Greig, after her Akin-esque comment that pregnancies from rape are rare.

And a woman too ... wowee its getting better and better for you guys isn't it ...

From - http://www.politicususa.com/bites-dust-inaccurate-rape-beliefs-republican.html

And here is this gem - so much for GOP distancing themselves from Todd Akin -

Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-GA) defended former Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO)’s claim that women who are victims of a “legitimate rape” can’t get pregnant. Speaking to the Marrietta Daily Journal, Gingrey, a doctor who is co-chair of the GOP’s Doctor Caucus, stuck by Akin’s distinction between “legitimate” and “illegitimate rapes”:

And he's a doctor too ... wowee ...

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/11/1435671/republican-congressman-ba...

And we cant forget this beauty that predated Akin last year if I recall ...

Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock became the latest Republican to stir up controversy – and potential trouble for the Romney campaign – when he said during a debate that "even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that is something that God intended to happen."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/richard-mourdock-rape-comment-puts-romney...

Any questions ?

As always happy to oblige.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #32 - 05/06/13 at 19:28:43

Well said Srinath.

And now along another line of consideration:

WD " Star, he's not so bad. I do like to mess with him, we're politically polar opposites.

Thank you WD, that's a nice way to put it, and regarding other comments in your post, believe me there were and are not many other liberals, much less ultra liberals like myself among my peers in the USAF and FLEO's...ahh, but there were a few, and we all had a great time debating one another during slack times....but there was not a man or woman amoung our groups who would not lay down his or her life to protect one another.

This how I like to think of us here. We are as different as oil and water politically, but not one person here would hesitate to help another in need. So when you read things like;

WM...Dear moron;

or

DA... idiot!!

This seems very nasty, but I think It only reflects enthuseasim, rock solid beliefs and core values. Never hatred or loathing...(I hope).

Let us always part as friends, even as we shake our heads and roll our eyes in disbeliefe...it's the American way.  Cheesy

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 05/06/13 at 20:40:15

oh Star; you've said some of the worst things on here so unless you've had a come to Jesus moment; your lament is pretty laughable....

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #34 - 05/06/13 at 21:14:36

...sigh, very well Webster, gloves off (concerning you) and your hateful bullsh!t.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 05/07/13 at 04:42:52

you never had gloves on liar...
what's  your tag line at the bottom; proud to be everything the right wing hates?....
yea, that's real tolerant....don't try to pull some line of bs on my buddy!
bring it on.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #36 - 05/07/13 at 08:37:34

WebsterMark wrote on 05/07/13 at 04:42:52:
you never had gloves on liar...
what's  your tag line at the bottom; proud to be everything the right wing hates?....
yea, that's real tolerant....don't try to pull some line of bs on my buddy!
bring it on.

I'm pretty new around here but I didn't fall for that one either.   Grin Grin Grin

Looks like it's "gloves off" against me too  Wink

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #37 - 05/07/13 at 12:26:04

Quote:
This seems very nasty, but I think It only reflects enthuseasim, rock solid beliefs and core values. Never hatred or loathing...(I hope).

Had to come back to this, I like how my respone to being accused of being pro-rape through association with a political party who, in turn was associated with a guy who made a stupid remake to a bunch of liberal reporters who were actively trying to sabotage his campaign to protect the incumbent is being singled out.

So, this is probably why you get the responses you get from Web and myself, because you gloss over the most heinous of remarks from your group-think pals and focus on the rightfully angry retorts. You yourself said "Well said Srinath" thus attempting to legitimize his trash talk so it is obvious when one of your side goes too far then you take this false concilliatory "can't we all just get along" approach. At the same time you doube down on the nastiness that started this whole thing.

I don't fall for it for a second because I have seen it way to much from my liberal friends and liberal nonfriends alike. You got spooked by one of the heinous and dispicable things Sri said and this is your cover. Let me make this clear, No one person or group of people is pro-rape just because of something one guy said!!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 05/07/13 at 15:47:03

Oooo Dane and webby - It sure looks like these people who are republican senators, guv'nors, congressmen and women are anti abortion regardless of their stance on rape ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #39 - 05/07/13 at 19:41:57

Greetings Dane Allen, was wondering what sewer you recently crawled out of. So, you're another example of right-wing assholery in action eh?

I always figured RW assholery was rooted in a genetic inadequacy...you like Webster seem to fit this profile perfectly...snicker..

BTW Daney, like Webster I pretty much figure that you also were too chickensh!t for military service.
All gung-ho for war but too chickensh!t to join the military. You two would rather be nameless faces cackling about how great war is instead..

And Jesus God! People like you two are allowed to vote and drive cars?? And breed??? Good God in heaven, the end times must be near.

You think your stupid rightwing screeds sway the opinion of intellagent people here?...than you two are dumber than I thought.

Oh, and another thing Daney, You like Webster, are just one more ignoramus in a long line of them I have dealt with in the past... Oh wait, I mean "IgnorANUSE" ...

(Ignoranus: A person who is both dumb as sh!t AND an not a very nice person.)

So, you both think my urging to bring civility and respect to this forum is laughable? (Yes, I should have known better..my bad). You say I doube down on the nastiness?...You aint seen nastiness yet buddy.

So fine, bring it on assholes, you are no match for people who believe in reason and truth.

When you can post a coherent thought in English, we can have a discussion about the relative intelligence of individuals based on ideology.

Until then, F-off.

« Last Edit: 05/10/13 at 12:50:07 by Starlifter »  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 05/07/13 at 20:02:31

all I can say about the coming battle is: sweet......

let's start with how President Hopey-Change killed our ambassador and ran off to drink Champaign with Jay Z and Big Butt Beonce.... what's her name....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #41 - 05/07/13 at 20:14:27

WebsterMark wrote on 05/07/13 at 20:02:31:
all I can say about the coming battle is: sweet......

let's start with how President Hopey-Change killed our ambassador and ran off to drink Champaign with Jay Z and Big Butt Beonce.... what's her name....

Oh you dont pin that on him that easy ... The Republican communists cut funding, and blamed the next disaster on him. What next, blaming the Iraq war on Obama ? Oh wait ... you already did.

And you seem to be learning from the Michelle Bachmann book of history - Like this beauty -

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, on the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak that happened when Gerald Ford, a Republican, was president, April 28, 2009

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 05/08/13 at 09:13:45

I'm sure no one is blaming the war in Iraq on Obama.
HOWEVER, he promised he would withdraw. It was part of his campaign. At what point does he become accountable for not withdrawing? When does he accept responsibility for his inaction?

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #43 - 05/08/13 at 09:54:44

Paraquat wrote on 05/08/13 at 09:13:45:
I'm sure no one is blaming the war in Iraq on Obama.
HOWEVER, he promised he would withdraw. It was part of his campaign. At what point does he become accountable for not withdrawing? When does he accept responsibility for his inaction?

--Steve

His 08 promise was to withdraw ... he has started, I believe his time frame has been stretched but its is happening ... wars without exit strategies take time when you try to exit I guess. I'd see progress being made and say OK its getting there ...

He also promised to close Gitmo - however republicans have blocked that and NIMBY'ed it. The only way to close Gitmo is to kill those prisoners now ... SC senator Lindsay graham who can southernize any conversation has been instrumental in that ... you can look it up.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #44 - 05/08/13 at 10:09:01

Starlifter wrote on 05/07/13 at 19:41:57:
Greetings Dane Allen, was wondering what sewer you recently crawled out of. So, you're another example of right-wing assholery in action eh?

I always figured RW assholery was rooted in a genetic inadequacy...you like Webster seem to fit this profile perfectly...snicker..

Ahh, now there's the real you. You are the stereotypical liberal and you have just proved to me what everyone else has said. You are who I thought you were and more so. The raw hate you feel for anyone who isn't like you and who thinks differently from you is now on full display. That's just who you are.

Very sad  Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 23:03:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 5 year old

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.