5 year old (Read 597 times)
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Re: 5 year old
Reply #15 - 05/02/13 at 10:10:34

bill67 wrote on 05/02/13 at 09:49:58:
If all this BS about the rights to have a gun wasn't going on,This kid wouldn't of had a gun.

that makes no sense. i had a gun at 10 and didnt shoot my sister. my daughter had one at 4 and she is 6 now and hasnt shot her sister.  your comment doesnt hold water. you cant blame the gun. you can only blame the parents, and a lack of supervision.  of course you wont. you will blame the nra, guns , bush, jesus, and the easter bunny

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 05/02/13 at 12:05:13

Noooo - and this next statement needs to be read out loud with a raspy wheezy voice like windbag John Boenher ... that's what is best.

"If we had stricter gun control ... this 5yr old will have just built a pipe bomb to kill his 2yr old sister ... yeaaaa ... blame the doer ... not the tool ... yeaaaaa ..."

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #17 - 05/03/13 at 21:48:54

45acp wrote on 05/02/13 at 09:52:34:
he doesnt ever give a source. i think he makes this stuff up.  let me try.

infant fetus in the womb saves  his mother and himself, by drawing his weapon and keeping her from being raped by aids infested crack head.

LMAO  Grin Grin Grin Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 05/04/13 at 08:12:21

infant fetus in the womb saves  his mother and himself, by drawing his weapon and keeping her from being raped by aids infested crack head.

Oooo but ... I thought republicans were pro rape ... or is that only Pro legitimate rape ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
scanlory
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 05/04/13 at 08:36:29

Shame, he should have been supervised.

IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #20 - 05/04/13 at 19:41:33

srinath wrote on 05/04/13 at 08:12:21:

Oooo but ... I thought republicans were pro rape ... or is that only Pro legitimate rape ?

unCool.
Srinath.

who said that? really i want to know? who said republicans support rape? god your stupid.  
we are still waiting on that source by the way?

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 05/05/13 at 11:27:55

I was just asking ... but since you wanted legitimate rape comments from republicans - here it is -

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/26/akin-says-hes-relived-legitimate-rape-r...

Former Republican Missouri Senate nominee Todd Akin said on Thursday that he wished he could take back his comments about women not being able to get pregnant from “legitimate rape” because he’s “relived them too many times.”

Hey ... I was just asking if they were pro rape or just legitimate rape or what ?

In case you were just looking at this and sayig he wants to take it back ... here is what he originally said -

Akin, who is attempting to oust Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill, also stated that if a women did conceive after a rape, he would still oppose abortion in this case because “the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/79864.html#ixzz2SRbIMmYm

Oh gee such a nice old man too ...
But wait ... he wants to attack the rapist and not the child ... isn't that just so noble.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #22 - 05/05/13 at 22:49:32

Item:

Kentucky 5-year-old gets rifle as gift and shoots 2-year-old sister dead.
A 5-year-old boy in Kentucky shot and killed his 2-year-old sister while playing with a child size .22 caliber rifle that he was given as a gift, state police said in a statement.

Wife said that the boy had been given the rifle as a gift last year and played with it every day. The the mother had been at home when the shooting occurred. The rifle was normally kept in a corner of the home, but family members did not realize the gun had been loaded.

“It’s a Crickett,” the coroner explained. “It’s a little rifle for a kid… The little boy’s used to shooting the little gun.”

“Just one of those crazy accidents,” he added.

My God...words fail me...

<snip>

With gun guys around the country trying to put the hunting age as low as four years old, it’s almost predicatable that one gun store in Texas has actually created a kids’ section.

You’re never too young for a gun, says owner Beverly Melton.

“A lot of guys come in and want to buy a Crickett as soon as they find out their wives are pregnant,” she said, showing off small-caliber rifles in the “Kids Corner” of the Garland, Texas, gun shop she owns with her husband, Steve.

<end snip>

...a hot pink gun for a baby girl birth present? Blue for a baby boy. These mini guns are easier for smaller hands to hold on to. The shortened RRA "Tactical Entry" butt stock is a nice touch.

"Hot pink .22 child sized rifle" ??....

Dude, I am soooo getting one of those for my neice's baby girl!!!

So Has The NRA Been Taken Over By The Tea Party? Or has the Tea Party been taken over by the NRA? ...Fair question.

They both talk about 2nd Amendment solutions to overthrow the democratically elected government of the United States of America.

Polling shows a plurality of Republicans expect it may be necessary for armed rebellion in a few years - with the presumption that it would be needed to overthrow the democratically elected government.

These people are certifiably nuts. And the Glenn Beck's and Rush Limbaugh's are whipping them into a frenzy as they endlessly shout fire in a crowded theatre.

There are far to many people here on this site, and in America in general who buy into this gun insanity that makes me wonder how long I can remain in this phucked up country while looking at Canada, every day, right across the river from here.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 05/06/13 at 05:11:42

I was just asking ... but since you wanted legitimate rape comments from republicans - here it is -

Dear moron; you said republicanS as in plural; yet you offered only one. Secondly; his comments were roundly condemned by the GOP party and they pulled money from him. Your attempt to take his comments and apply broadly them broadly is pathetic. Now, if you want to get into a tit-for-tat game; given the history of the jackass party and the absolute jokes they have elected; I’d be glad to play along but it would be like taking candy from a baby.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 05/06/13 at 05:14:32

Polling shows a plurality of Republicans expect it may be necessary for armed rebellion in a few years - with the presumption that it would be needed to overthrow the democratically elected government.

These people are certifiably nuts. And the Glenn Beck's and Rush Limbaugh's are whipping them into a frenzy as they endlessly shout fire in a crowded theatre.

Yet whenever there is widespread violence in this country; it is always liberals / Democrats who are responsible….

There are far to many people here on this site, and in America in general who buy into this gun insanity that makes me wonder how long I can remain in this phucked up country while looking at Canada, every day, right across the river from here.

Please cross that river dude.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #25 - 05/06/13 at 06:38:58

bill67 wrote on 05/01/13 at 19:24:44:
A 5 year old boy kills his 2 year old sister with his new 22 cricket. Doesn't that tell you something about guns.

No, it tells me that children are not responsible enough to own weapons. It tells me that the parents are irresponsible for giving a child such a weapon. Responsible parents would not even give a young child a knife, little less a real gun.

Real guns are tools that serve useful purposes. None of which include serving as a child's toy.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
dinsdale

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Ottawa, Canada
Reply #26 - 05/06/13 at 09:54:20

WebsterMark wrote on 05/06/13 at 05:14:32:

We don't want him.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #27 - 05/06/13 at 10:01:59

Those little 22's are cool. I see them as a great Teaching Tool. I dont care HOw cool a kid is, a kid is a kid & Can NOT be trusted to even KNOW how dangerous that little rifle is. Its small & light & looks a great deal like a toy.
Nothing about it is intimidating or scary.Its just a 22, so, we all know it doesnt kick hard or make so much noise a kid would back away from "playing" with it.

My grandson is showing signs of being able to drive at an early age.
Lets say I let him sit in my lap & he proves to me he can keep it between the ditches. Does anyone here think Id be fool enough to toss him the keys when he was tall enough to reach all the pedals?

Leaving a gun out where a kid can lay hands on it is STUPID.
Mom & Dad & the kid will all live with this. Can you imagine the grief that kid is gonna go thru for the rest of his life? KNOWING he killed his baby sister? How will Mom & Dad feel toward him? Toward themselves?
What a tragedy, & OHH How easily prevented it would have been...

Those little guns are awesome. If my girl was still a kid, Id get one for her. It'd make teaching her to shoot so much easier. But, when it wasnt "At the Range" it would be with me, cleaning it up, showing her how, OR, put away, empty chamber & far enough up & out of her reach I wouldnt have to worry. Perfect time for a trigger lock,,

Jerry, tell them about an
attractive hazard

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #28 - 05/06/13 at 10:10:17

dinsdale wrote on 05/06/13 at 09:54:20:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/06/13 at 05:14:32:

We don't want him.

Shocked

Star's not that bad. A bit more British Columbia than your average central Canadian... at least in my experience.

Retired, ex-federal law enforcement (granted the ONLY liberal I've met from that crowd, and I know a lot of ATF, Customs, Border Patrol, Secret Service, FBI and military police retirees), doesn't take up much space (look how big his Savage looks next to him)...

Roll Eyes

I do like to mess with him, we're politically polar opposites.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #29 - 05/06/13 at 10:38:49

WebsterMark wrote on 05/06/13 at 05:11:42:

Dear moron; you said republicanS as in plural; yet you offered only one. Secondly; his comments were roundly condemned by the GOP party and they pulled money from him. Your attempt to take his comments and apply broadly them broadly is pathetic. Now, if you want to get into a tit-for-tat game; given the history of the jackass party and the absolute jokes they have elected; I’d be glad to play along but it would be like taking candy from a baby.

And his comments weren't even talking about being pro-rape, idiot!! He was talking about the stress hormones that can interfere with insemination during a violent attack. Again, buy a dictionary and use it!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:40:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 5 year old

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.