Send Topic Print
5 year old (Read 597 times)
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
5 year old
05/01/13 at 19:24:44

A 5 year old boy kills his 2 year old sister with his new 22 cricket. Doesn't that tell you something about guns.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: 5 year old
Reply #1 - 05/01/13 at 21:29:36

Yep, that his parents weren't paying close enough attention in teaching him how to use it properly. One of my friend's daughters has been hunting since she was 4, got her first deer last year at age 6.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 05/01/13 at 22:10:59

Bill if you feel that way about guns why do you still have your's. Get rid of your guns and I'll start believing you. Until then you have absolutely no business protesting them. You might as well be an alchoholic protesting beer sales. I'll take your Henry Golden Boy. All that post told me was those kids have complete focking morons for parents.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 05/02/13 at 05:39:15

Yes we are protesting stupid people owning guns ... and I would put 2 of the gun owners I know in the non stupid category ... the rest of em are either documented criminals or getting there or definitely stupid.

Like serow said - we need an IQ test.
The parents of the kid need to be tossed in jail ... no trial no nothing no lawyer no rights ... nothing.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/02/13 at 05:43:07

Yes we are protesting stupid people owning guns ... and I would put 2 of the gun owners I know in the non stupid category ... the rest of em are either documented criminals or getting there or definitely stupid.

then, and this is no surprise, you hang around with an exceptionally stupid crowd....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/02/13 at 05:46:08

The parents of the kid need to be tossed in jail ... no trial no nothing no lawyer no rights ... nothing.

..but if the mother had aborted her child 2 years and 1 month ago, she gets put on a pedestal for exercising her constitutional protected right to choose, right?

geez people, how about a little sympathy here? Accidents happen. I'm sure the parents are in agony right now.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 05/02/13 at 05:53:59

WebsterMark wrote on 05/02/13 at 05:46:08:

..but if the mother had aborted her child 2 years and 1 month ago, she gets put on a pedestal for exercising her constitutional protected right to choose, right?

Says who ? you ? You probably are the only one who would Webby.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #7 - 05/02/13 at 05:54:43

Thats something your mother should have thought about.Web

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 05/02/13 at 06:00:21

WebsterMark wrote on 05/02/13 at 05:43:07:

then, and this is no surprise, you hang around with an exceptionally stupid crowd....

No ... I dont think so, just that the gun owners have this tendency ... criminals, borderline criminals and illegals tend to have a need to go buy them ... and yes they live in the hood, so maybe they need it ... but they also are part of the hood ...

We need loose gun laws in this country ... so that criminals can buy them ... then since criminals have them already we can say we need to buy em cos criminals already have them ... and will always get em ... NRA mantra, market it to criminals ... then market to non criminals saying criminals have em ... looks like the first step has been accomplished ...

OK so, Some 5yr old killed a 2 yr old ... yea we need to have a good 5yr old in there with a gun so the 5yr old can be shot before he kills the 2yr old. Hey they said good guy with a gun is all that stops a bad guy with a gun ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #9 - 05/02/13 at 06:11:35

If that had been a semi-automatic he probability would have killed is mother when she yelled at him.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #10 - 05/02/13 at 09:14:53

srinath wrote on 05/02/13 at 05:39:15:
....The parents of the kid need to be tossed in jail ... no trial no nothing no lawyer no rights ... nothing.

Cool.
Srinath.

Now that's a true Marxist!!  Wink

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #11 - 05/02/13 at 09:17:39

Srinath is right,And if your pit bull or any dog kills your kid same thing.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #12 - 05/02/13 at 09:35:40

bill67 wrote on 05/01/13 at 19:24:44:
A 5 year old boy kills his 2 year old sister with his new 22 cricket. Doesn't that tell you something about guns.

skimmed the other posts:

Source?

and no it tells me nothing about guns. It tells me alot about 5yo's with guns and possibly something about THIS 5yo's parents.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #13 - 05/02/13 at 09:49:58

If all this BS about the rights to have a gun wasn't going on,This kid wouldn't of had a gun.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #14 - 05/02/13 at 09:52:34

he doesnt ever give a source. i think he makes this stuff up.  let me try.

infant fetus in the womb saves  his mother and himself, by drawing his weapon and keeping her from being raped by aids infested crack head.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 01:56:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 5 year old

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.