Send Topic Print
Oh hell no.... (Read 273 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Oh hell no....
Reply #45 - 04/30/13 at 10:41:42

I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Cheney was in it for the money because no other bids were accepted but Haliburtons. I don't care who you wanna try for war crimes as long as they are guilty which I've proven Cheney is. If you can prove Hillary and Kerry are guilty go for it my friend. Right now if Obama were to fly a war drone up that little midgets a$$ in North Korea it'll be alright with me. He's directly threatened us. To me that's a call for war. I hate, hate, hate war but sometimes its the only way out, ex WWll. We were attacked. The Pubs are threatening to impeach Obama over this mess in Syria. I haven't had time to read up on it and try to understand whats going on yet. Its one mess after another over there and its all about greed and money. We have enough oil to run our own country but we can make more money selling it to Japan and other countries. That's why I'm against the Keystone Pipeline. Besides the envireomental damage most of the oil will be sold overseas. Almost all the oil out of Alaska goes overseas. Yet the government is subsidizing the oil companies. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we need to get our troops home and mind our own business. No country in their right mind will attack us, we'll always have terrorist, foreign and domestic but they will lessen if we mind our own business. If we do that and take care of our own there will be nothing to fight about.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #46 - 04/30/13 at 11:46:37

srinath wrote on 04/29/13 at 20:14:27:
Dane Allen wrote on 04/29/13 at 16:13:53:
WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/13 at 11:50:10:
TEA co-opted by the Koch brothers and then attached to the republican party was all that kept the TEA alive.

that is so wrong it's not even funny....

Yeah, pretty much the opposite. And occupy was astroturf all the way.

Dude Occupy was completely disjointed and was clueless ... for example Charlotte they protested Duke power and the banks ... like WTF ... and in asheville they wanted to legalize marijuana ...
Nothing astroturf about it ... much like real grassroots organisations it was very localised.
Charlotte Occupy locations were littered with pizza boxes and bagel boxes and coffee cups. Seriously man, we cant even protest something without breaking for lunch it looks like.

It was toothless and incoherent ... but it was the real deal ... sounds pathetic ... but we are no arabs ... we cant even do a proper overthrow ...
Cool.
Srinath.

No, it was all astroturf, the media were looking for a marxist popular group to counter the astounding success of the Tea Party and Occupy was all they could come up with. Remember Jourolist??? The unbiased media's secret super bias list of likeminded marxists to do everything in their power to throw the election for Obama?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #47 - 04/30/13 at 11:49:30

bill67 wrote on 04/30/13 at 06:00:31:
If Romney would have won we would have already bombed Iran,N Korea,Syria adding to GWB's attacks.Were lucky we don't have another Hitler in office.

Yes, the liberal Massachussetts governor would have been the next Hitler.  Grin Grin Grin

Obama is WAY MORE liberal than Romney so is he a Super Hitler???  Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #48 - 04/30/13 at 11:58:56

Which country did we attack since Obama been president.Iraq didn't say they were going to attack us,Like N. Korea, and Iran is trying to scare us.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #49 - 04/30/13 at 16:14:17

Dane Allen wrote on 04/30/13 at 11:46:37:
No, it was all astroturf, the media were looking for a marxist popular group to counter the astounding success of the Tea Party and Occupy was all they could come up with. Remember Jourolist??? The unbiased media's secret super bias list of likeminded marxists to do everything in their power to throw the election for Obama?

Oooo you're at this point afraid of your own shadow aren't ya ...

Media created occupy ?
What the F is Jourolist ... I guess I dont remember it, cos I never heard of it.

I thought you were webby light ... I was wrong you're actually JOG light.

Dude Occupy was true grass roots ... each city had their BS pathetic version ... no billionaire (or 2 billionaires) funded them like the TEA ... and made the TEA into an astounding success ... TEA was a success cos it sold out. Ron Paul started what is now considered the original TEA ... he wants nothing to do with it now. Grover Norqvist and Koch brothers have their party ... TEA party.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:16:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Oh hell no....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.