Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Oh hell no....
04/25/13 at 07:18:07

Lawmakers, aides may get Obamacare exemption
By: John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman
April 24, 2013 09:49 PM EDT  

Congressional leaders in both parties are engaged in high-level, confidential talks about exempting lawmakers and Capitol Hill aides from the insurance exchanges they are mandated to join as part of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul, sources in both parties said.

if true, it might be time to storm the castle....

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: Oh hell no....
Reply #1 - 04/25/13 at 08:12:12

And this is a surprise because...  Huh

Perk of the job is being held outside the law, what's considered good for the "sheeple" isn't good enough for the "shepherds". Nothing new there.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 04/25/13 at 08:16:46

Are you just now finding that out? LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 04/25/13 at 09:49:24

Its gonna totally wreck the health care industry & screw the people, but these
"The Goobs LOVE us" idiots cant see it coming,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 04/25/13 at 09:57:22

The day will come when they know we will storm the castle. Why on earth do you think they're trying to disarm us. The few Democrats who voted against the gun bill were terrified they wouldn't get reelected. They vote theirselves raises, 100 vacation days, all kinds of superior benefits all the time setting on their asses. They cant even do 4th grade math and balance a budget. Diane Feinstein has no earthly idea what an assault weapon is, yet she introduces a bill to ban them. They've been banned 50 years or longer. I cant think of anything I do now that isn't taxed. If I drive my car I pay fuel tax and tolls,, everything I buy is taxed, they'll pass the internet tax, Now if I sell my house I pay taxes on that. If I talk on the phone I pay phone taxes. If I smoke or drink I pay taxes. When I eat I pay taxes. If I buy a used blowed up worn out vehicle I have to pay blue book value taxes. I'm buying the government 1.6 billion bullets, armored vehicles, rifles and drones to kill me and my family. We pay trillions protecting half the world and we refuse to protect or educate our own children. We pay to build bridges, housing all over the planet while ours are falling down. Our police forces are becoming tyrranical, shooting at and beating up women, but if another country mistreats women overseas we spend trillions attacking them. We mistreat our veterans who do a hell of a job trying to keep us free. The Superior Court elected George W Bush, not us. Our freedom has been slowly taken away by the so called Patriot Act. A computer is reading this email now and I will be put on the terrorist list. We bail out billionaires who have tax free overseas acounts while poor people struggle to put the next meal on the table because the billionaires shipped all our jobs overseas. The more money the Federal Reserve prints the more useless it becomes. The United Nations wants to disarm us and run our country. We want to legalise all the illegal immigrants who pay no taxes, smuggle illegal drugs etc just to get votes. Its not fair to Sri and millions of others who did it legally the right way. Its now legal for Monsanto to poison us. Rich successful men use to work hard and earn what they have like Jerry E., now the majority of them are low life thieves who take advantage of the poor, middleclass and loopholes in the tax system. I can go on and on for days but I'll quit boring you. Storm the castle, the longer we wait the harder it will become. The examples I wrote about above are just some of the reasons we broke free from England.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 04/25/13 at 10:02:12

You tell'em Midnight,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #6 - 04/25/13 at 16:29:41

"Storm the castle, the longer we wait the harder it will become"

What does that mean?? Surely you don't mean "storm the castle" in the way that Timothy McVeigh & Terry Nichols stormed it. Shocked

If you mean storm the castle metaphorically like torches and pitchforks to the front that's okay. Wink

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 04/25/13 at 20:22:26

Yea and I can assure you we will storm the castle and like go to McDonalds for lunch ... We cant do squat without eating there. In fact we could protest against McDonalds in front of McDonalds and we'll stop ha tto have lunch @ McD's.

Like occupy movement of last year ... thank god they didn't form a party and contest the election ... it only serves to split the votes out of the cause that is closest to them and get both to lose ...

Occupy IMHO was the librulls TEA party. Them on the ballot will have killed librulls. Sorta like Perot in 92 or Buchanan in 00.

I cant see us protesting ... after all we are democratic ... we need to kill the 2 party system ... we may have to go to the run off style of old. But that's the primary system we have, that has to go ... too many state constitutions have the primary specified in them. Those have to go ... too many things man ... I'll be back after eating to complete.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 04/25/13 at 23:47:11

I've been for eliminating the 2 party system for a long time. I'm also for popular vote and eliminating the electoral college. Now that political contributions are unlimited China can get our next president elected. By storm the castle any congressperson or president that doesn't go along with the Constitution is fired with no benefits. They take an oath to uphold it. By going against it they are in violation of their oath and should be considered traitors. Anyone in the military who violates their oath is considered a traitor and it should be the same for any government employee.The Constitution is the greatest thing that's ever happened to western civilization and in the last 10 years politicians have tried to rip it apart. They don't deserve to represent this country or anyone who helped get them elected.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 04/26/13 at 00:29:56

Wouldn't it be funny,... if the Right went totally... Tea Party... and Left went totally to the Occupy group...
... and the two major candidates were left out there,... hanging with their pants down...

I think,... that's where we're goin'...
Ideology over reality...
It's like a domestic... Cold War...
M A D...
Mutual Assured Destruction...
...and everyone's pleased to die for a cause...
The winner,... loses slightly less quickly, than the loser...

Who needs the USSR,... when we can willingly consume ourselves?...
Very Kubrick...Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #10 - 04/26/13 at 00:47:12

The reality is the government has lied to us and is responsible for millions of deaths ever since they lied about the Gulf of Tonkin attack. After that lie its just been one after another.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/26/13 at 06:50:34

What does that mean?? Surely you don't mean "storm the castle" in the way that Timothy McVeigh & Terry Nichols stormed it.  

If you mean storm the castle metaphorically like torches and pitchforks to the front that's okay

I’m sure you simply ran out of time or you would have also said ; ‘storm the castle in the way Bill Ayers or the Earth Liberation Front did….”

Metaphorically of course. Run the bums out of office and start over.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 04/26/13 at 07:02:12

I've been for eliminating the 2 party system for a long time. I'm also for popular vote and eliminating the electoral college.

I’m not in favor of eliminating 2 party system or the electoral college.

I think people line up basically two ways; conservative and liberal. There’s some overlap, but not much. I think the 2 party system has worked well. The problem is our media picked sides (joined the liberals) which forced conservatives to launch it’s media (Rush and Fox) so we have a lot of bickering, but for now at least, one side does not dominate which is good.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/26/13 at 07:02:53

The reality is the government has lied to us and is responsible for millions of deaths ever since they lied about the Gulf of Tonkin attack. After that lie its just been one after another.

Millions? really now, isn't that a bit of a stretch?....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 04/26/13 at 07:03:51

Wouldn't it be funny,... if the Right went totally... Tea Party... and Left went totally to the Occupy group...
... and the two major candidates were left out there,... hanging with their pants down...

I think,... that's where we're goin'...

wouldn't it be interesting if it really played out that way. What would be the outcome I wonder?...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:01:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Oh hell no....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.