Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Illegal Immigrants Are Making Billions off the IRS (Read 23 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Illegal Immigrants Are Making Billions off the IRS
05/01/13 at 00:35:03

http://videos2view.net/tax-fraud.htm    Doesn't that make you want to mail your check in right away!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Illegal Immigrants Are Making Billions off the
Reply #1 - 05/01/13 at 09:05:49

Yea, that and living 50 to a house ... paying prop taxes on a 1br apt and using up the schools, and getting routine medical treatments from the ER and not paying for it etc etc etc ...

I had to call the local govt for like 2 years to get 1 similar problem cleaned out.

I had to call labor department for 18 months on another ... and that guy managed to fake them out one time cos he likely got tipped off, then he got caught a year later for operating a fake H1 scheme ...

Govt has a habit of letting things slide for a long long long time and when they start to act on it, it sort of snowballs.

BTW The GOP is trying to get these people a path to citizenship cos they took a 70/30 beating in 2012 ... morons ... they think the illegals cost them the election ... illegals cant vote ... neither can legal immigrants ... nor anyone on a legit visa working in the US ... they let these illegals in the back door these people like me who have lived and worked and never spend a day illegal or even putting a foot wrong are never going to vote for the GOP.

And, I hear the number 11 million bandied about ... my guess ... that is 1/10 of the actual number ... I'd put it conservatively @ 100 million.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:04:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Illegal Immigrants Are Making Billions off the IRS

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.