Oh hell no.... (Read 273 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Oh hell no....
Reply #15 - 04/26/13 at 08:02:53

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/13 at 07:03:51:
Wouldn't it be funny,... if the Right went totally... Tea Party... and Left went totally to the Occupy group...
... and the two major candidates were left out there,... hanging with their pants down...

I think,... that's where we're goin'...

wouldn't it be interesting if it really played out that way. What would be the outcome I wonder?...

TEA co-opted by the Koch brothers and then attached to the republican party was all that kept the TEA alive.
Occupy did not do that, and were rammed down by the gestapo (local cops).

Neither of these 2 will survive on their own. The 2 party system is not under threat from either of these. I dont see a revolution happening really.
Everytime I go to a public place - anything, a balloon festival, a fireworks display, any bloody thing ... and I see a long line @ a food stand, and no one watching the balloons or the fireworks I know nothing gonna happen.

Seriously - we should go on a hunger strike ... everyday 9 am to 5 pm, and there will be breaks @ 10, and 11 for 10 mins for a snack, 12-1 is lunch,@ 2 and 3 10 min snack breaks and 4pm beer will be served. Yea hunger strike ... that'll show em.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/26/13 at 11:50:10

TEA co-opted by the Koch brothers and then attached to the republican party was all that kept the TEA alive.

that is so wrong it's not even funny....

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #17 - 04/26/13 at 12:59:48

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/13 at 07:02:53:
The reality is the government has lied to us and is responsible for millions of deaths ever since they lied about the Gulf of Tonkin attack. After that lie its just been one after another.

Millions? really now, isn't that a bit of a stretch?....

Not if you count the enemy. Just in Iraq it was 50,000 a year. How many Viertnameese died from cancer from Agent Orange, not to mention bullets and bombs.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 04/26/13 at 13:32:40

I'm calling BS on the 50,000 figure.....
I also have no idea how many died from agent orange and neither do you or anyone else (outside of God) for that matter.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #19 - 04/26/13 at 16:26:26

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/13 at 13:32:40:
I'm calling BS on the 50,000 figure.....
I also have no idea how many died from agent orange and neither do you or anyone else (outside of God) for that matter.

I'm pretty sure that Ho Chi Mihn, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein, Ayatolah Komainey (way mis-spelled), Khrushchev, Edi Amin and a many others helped a few people into the ground themselves. I am always amazed at how the U.S. is blamed for all deaths in the world that happen while a military conflict is happening somewhere in the world.

Like the VC were protecting children from American aggressors... Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #20 - 04/26/13 at 23:42:19

I read (don't remember where that I read) 50,000 Iraqi's starved to death every year we were over there. Cant prove it right now, don't matter. That's not the point. If only 200 people died that's not the point. We were there and in Nam because we have a lying a$$ government who lied to get us stirred up and support wars for financial reasons. If that doesn't piss you off you're not human.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #21 - 04/26/13 at 23:45:45

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/13 at 11:50:10:

that is so wrong it's not even funny....

Its a very well known fact the Koch brothers financed the Tea Party meetings.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #22 - 04/27/13 at 00:09:35

"I’m not in favor of eliminating 2 party system or the electoral college." How many congressmen have voted against their conscience and not represented the people who elected them because they had to vote along party lines? You think they're doing a good job now? LMAO Something is either right or wrong, Congressmen should vote for whats right and what the people who elected them want. As far as the electoral college goes the majority should rule period.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 04/27/13 at 06:40:22

I read (don't remember where that I read) 50,000 Iraqi's starved to death every year we were over there. Cant prove it right now, don't matter. That's not the point. If only 200 people died that's not the point.

That is the point! How can it not be the point? Okay, 100 million people a day die because they aren’t armed. Okay, it’s might be one, but that’s not the point….

We were there and in Nam because we have a lying a$$ government who lied to get us stirred up and support wars for financial reasons. If that doesn't piss you off you're not human.

It doesn’t piss me off because I don’t believe it to be true. I understand human nature (perhaps better than you) so I get that people took financial advantages during war time, but do I believe Nixon, Bush etc… started a war knowing thousands of American kids would die just so they could make money? No, don’t believe that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/27/13 at 06:52:08

"I’m not in favor of eliminating 2 party system or the electoral college." How many congressmen have voted against their conscience and not represented the people who elected them because they had to vote along party lines?

Every single one at one time or another.

You think they're doing a good job now? LMAO Something is either right or wrong, Congressmen should vote for whats right and what the people who elected them want.

No. They are our representatives. We elect men and women whose judgments we trust and they are supposed to evaluate issues and make decisions they feel is best, not necessarily what their districts want. That’s a big difference.

As far as the electoral college goes the majority should rule period.

Oh yea? Ask the people living in Montana, Idaho, Alaska and other small states if they’d like the fact that New York, California and Florida make all their decisions for them.

Here’s a classic case. In Missouri they had a statewide voter initiative on puppy mills. A new law about raising dogs. Now, the rural parts of the state said NO, this law is nonsense. The population centers of St. Louis and Kansas City voted in favor of it overwhelmingly so majority ruled and it passed. Problem was, the city folks who voted for it had no idea what it really said other than they thought it would protect those cute little puppies they saw in commercials. After a while, it became evident how the law would inject itself into the lives of farmers etc… who had more than 2 dogs of some such nonsense as that. The state legislators got together and passed a bill removing the law. It passed overwhelmingly the other way because each district got a vote and the rural districts outnumber the urban districts. It was the right thing to do. The city folks cried bloody murder for a while, but time has proven it was a stupid law.

Majority rules sounds good, but in a large spreadout country like the US, it’s not such a good idea.  

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #25 - 04/27/13 at 11:10:17

WebsterMark wrote on 04/27/13 at 06:40:22:
I read (don't remember where that I read) 50,000 Iraqi's starved to death every year we were over there. Cant prove it right now, don't matter. That's not the point. If only 200 people died that's not the point.

That is the point! How can it not be the point? Okay, 100 million people a day die because they aren’t armed. Okay, it’s might be one, but that’s not the point….

We were there and in Nam because we have a lying a$$ government who lied to get us stirred up and support wars for financial reasons. If that doesn't piss you off you're not human.

It doesn’t piss me off because I don’t believe it to be true. I understand human nature (perhaps better than you) so I get that people took financial advantages during war time, but do I believe Nixon, Bush etc… started a war knowing thousands of American kids would die just so they could make money? No, don’t believe that.

The gulf of Tomkin was nothing but an outright lie lie to get us involved in a war we had no business fighting.. So was Iraq, out and out lie. No WMD's. Understand that and don't tell me you understand people better than I do. You dont have enough common sense to realize you're being lied to and taken for a ride all the time (if you want to call it thousands instead of millions) of innocents and American soldiers are dying unnecessarily. What was the point of starting these wars if it wasn't making money? All of them are based on government lies. Its been proven everything the government told us when they started these wars is a dam lie. You're so smart, what was the goverments motive?

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #26 - 04/29/13 at 13:23:44

I dont think there is any law mandating the "two party system". There are laws that certainly support it and surpress the abilty of any other party to get traction.

I have voted neither democrat nor republician for president for over 20 years, but I do vote every election.

TANSTAFL

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #27 - 04/29/13 at 14:47:36

WebsterMark wrote on 04/27/13 at 06:40:22:

Why else would they put us in those wars. They were all started by lies that are provable. We weren't attacked. Give me a reason Mr Human Nature.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 04/29/13 at 14:54:56

I think the President and Congress at the time of those wars believed the USA has an important role to play in the world and at that time, we needed to intervene with force. Like I said, I do not believe a war has been started with the expressed purpose to make money for the President. I certainly believe Presidents have 'stretched the truth' to move their agenda forward; such as Roosevelt.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #29 - 04/29/13 at 15:22:28

Pine wrote on 04/29/13 at 13:23:44:
I dont think there is any law mandating the "two party system". There are laws that certainly support it and surpress the abilty of any other party to get traction.

I have voted neither democrat nor republician for president for over 20 years, but I do vote every election.

TANSTAFL

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

True,  And you can see it right here on Suzukisavage.com.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:01:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Oh hell no....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.