2 girls shot (Read 509 times)
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Re: 2 girls shot
Reply #90 - 04/18/13 at 14:30:32

who was joking?
everytime government takes away peoples guns. the goverment ends up shooting people in the streets. look at any war we have ever entered in too.  the goverment tells the people its safer for them to disarm. be it nukes, tanks, or guns. then they invade and gun them down in the streets.
what makes you think it will be different here?  and dont tell me this doesnt happen. i spent 15 months in afghanistan pulling the trigger with the 82nd airborne division.

not that those dirty bastards didnt deserve it.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #91 - 04/18/13 at 15:49:31

The latest estimate I heard was this, we starved and blowed up 50,000 Iraqi children a year. Nobody gives a dam about those children we are directly responsible for killing. W mass murdered those innocent children and no one cares.  Obama is directly responsible for killing more innocent children with drones than Lanza. That's the way it will always be unless we become a Marxist State. Then the liberty fighters will be mowed down in the streets.. The 2nd amendment helps guarantee our freedom, in the meantime people, a lot of them innocent will die. Find the cost of freedom, buried in the ground. Mother earth will swallow you, lay your body down.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #92 - 04/18/13 at 18:39:40

What ... you're blaming Obama for the war in Iraq now ?

Or the fact that he's put drones in the air instead of soldiers on the ground ? Soldiers were getting killed, maimed and ambushed. If those fools wanted to not have drones over their head, they should have thought of that before they blew us up.

I cant believe you're equating collateral damage for our soldiers safety for 1 crackhead's first person shooter game that spilled over into real life cos he was on big pharma juice ...
I'd say drone the fools ... if the women and children dont get out of the way ... they are sheilding them. BTW taliban is now in pakisthan, they have taken over the whole of karachi. Arm the Indian army, and give them air cover and let em follow the taliban in pakisthan and they will deliver their heads in duffel bags. We know them by name/face etc etc. Not getting with/behind India was a huge mistake, Bush's mistake that Obama has not corrected. Pakisthan is with the enemy. Well we can drone them ... but there will be collateral damage.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #93 - 04/18/13 at 19:06:59

so killings is  okay as long as we dont use guns. now i understand.  Roll Eyes

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #94 - 04/18/13 at 19:16:20

Calm down Sri, I'm blaming Obama for taking out children with the drones he killed Kadafi and that American traitor with. I heard around 30 children got killed, whether its the truth or not I don't know, might be propaganda. Obama could have ended the war the day he took office and the results would have been the same, he has innocent blood on his hands too.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #95 - 04/18/13 at 19:22:59

"What ... you're blaming Obama for the war in Iraq now ?

Or the fact that he's put drones in the air instead of soldiers on the ground ? Soldiers were getting killed, maimed and ambushed. If those fools wanted to not have drones over their head, they should have thought of that before they blew us up."    Iraq didn't blow us up, sorry!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #96 - 04/18/13 at 19:26:17

Midnightrider wrote on 04/18/13 at 19:22:59:
"What ... you're blaming Obama for the war in Iraq now ?

Or the fact that he's put drones in the air instead of soldiers on the ground ? Soldiers were getting killed, maimed and ambushed. If those fools wanted to not have drones over their head, they should have thought of that before they blew us up."    Iraq didn't blow us up, sorry!

Not 9/11 blow up, I am talking about IED blow up ... we all know Iraq didn't blow us up ... all of except Bush that is.

Midnightrider wrote on 04/18/13 at 19:16:20:
Calm down Sri, I'm blaming Obama for taking out children with the drones he killed Kadafi and that American traitor with. I heard around 30 children got killed, whether its the truth or not I don't know, might be propaganda. Obama could have ended the war the day he took office and the results would have been the same, he has innocent blood on his hands too.

He cant have ended the war on day 1, it would have been back to square 1 by now. We'd have lost the previous 8 years ... He may not have done the best ... but he has done well enough. I'd have liked to see India on our side atleast 2009 and later.

45acp wrote on 04/18/13 at 19:06:59:
so killings is  okay as long as we dont use guns. now i understand.  Roll Eyes

Says who ? not me. War zone ... use anything appropriate - dont imagine me to be saying things I am not. Drone em ... gun em ... heck drones have guns.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #97 - 04/18/13 at 19:29:58

Iraq will be back to square one in less than 2 years. Whoever we help put in office will turn against us, has always happened and it will continue!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #98 - 04/18/13 at 20:15:28

Midnightrider wrote on 04/18/13 at 19:29:58:
Iraq will be back to square one in less than 2 years. Whoever we help put in office will turn against us, has always happened and it will continue!

So will afghanisthan and pakisthan ... we should have gone to Libya, it was a war we could have won and influenced the future. Sadly we were too stretched in these 2 useless countries and missed the war we could have won for posterity.

I have a crazy off the wall Idea ... america should start playing cricket.
India and pak never had normalised relations until we started playing cricket. Over 5 days in the field they eventually learned to respect each other. Sadly every few years pakisthan will become something else, and they would stop cricket ... promptly it will deteriorate ... Now we have several tournaments where the teams are not by country, but a mix and match ... contracted from any country - you find indians, australians, pakisthanis, sri lankans english etc etc in 1 team. We need to get in that mix. We could slowly get those countries to respect each other. They wont take up football - they wont even take up soccer, in fact India and pakisthan played field hockey and it didn't do nothing. Cricket will get them. Far cheaper than war if you ask me.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #99 - 04/18/13 at 20:51:39

srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 18:39:40:

Well, he has been running it for 5 years, so when is it his?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #100 - 04/18/13 at 21:11:49

houstonbofh wrote on 04/18/13 at 20:51:39:
srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 18:39:40:

Well, he has been running it for 5 years, so when is it his?

It would be his as soon as he lies to us and wages a war against say morocco or how about nigeria. Iraq would be listed to Bush - OK if there were errors, like the drones killing the wrong people - not targeting a militant and collateral ... if instead of shooting @ the militant he aimed and shot @ a hospital - intentional by Obama - that will be put into his column as a screw up.

It is a war we were lied to and he has had to manage. He has a withdrawl schedule. Essentially it will be a war he schedules us out of.

Not one he scheduled us into ... duh ...

You blow up your bike not filling oil in it ...
You take it to a mechanic to work on it.
You turn around and blame the mechanic for blowing it up ?
OK you get it back with a dent in the tank yea you blame him.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:36:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 2 girls shot

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.