Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Why are th goobs buying up ammo? (Read 1063 times)
oldsavage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

panhandle of florida
Re: Why are th goobs buying up ammo?
Reply #60 - 03/24/13 at 08:12:19

To me there are two subjects starting here, one about punishment of kids in schools and one about politicians and their agendas.

The kid part is really simple, tell the parents to teach their children to respect "real guns" and not to simulate using them either by fingers or drawings in school, because that would be the "wrong" place (we learned from our parents to respect firearms).
If there is a problem with that, then the parent is not teaching them correctly or the child is a deviant and the punishment is deserved in either aspect (if its the parents fault the child will learn by the punishment that his/her parent is failing them).

The legislation is really a simple fix also, vote those who are trying to pass policies that restrict our freedoms out of office. If you believe its not possible, get involved yourself and tell those around you in your representatives district how to "change" what our government is doing by voting out those who are in office now.

2002 Suzuki LS650 Savage
2007 Honda 250 Rebel
2007 Harley Davidson RoadGlide
2013 Kawasaki 300 Ninja
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #61 - 03/24/13 at 09:15:27

Good points OldSavage.
The fact that Diane Feinstein has been voted in for I dunno 300 years (she was in when I lived in CA - 90's and early 00's) tells people that her agenda has been well accepted by the residents of her constituency. Same with Biden - he's officially older than dirt isn't he. And wasn't he one of the guys that built the white house ?

I dunno who as parents tells their kids that guns are not toys, when you have toy guns everyone buys for their kids. I think parents have really failed the kids - which may be the ultimate proof in the sandyhook killing - he killed his gun packing mom first.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #62 - 03/24/13 at 09:41:37

BS, to make something "The Unspeakable" in school is just ludicrous.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #63 - 03/24/13 at 10:14:12

Quote:
The fact that Diane Feinstein has been voted in for I dunno 300 years (she was in when I lived in CA - 90's and early 00's) tells people that her agenda has been well accepted by the residents of her constituency

The only thing that really proves is that most of her consitiuents are idiots. And since she is a Senator, her district consists of the whole state of CA. Since I live in NY I understand what it's like to live somewhere where the folks that actually have clue are in the minority when it comes to influencing policy by voting.

The reason this country's government was designed as a constitutional republic and not as a pure democracy, was to protect the rights of political minorities. Same reason that political power is supposed to be divided between the three branches of government.

Stupid laws imposed by a majority are still stupid. Tyranny imposed by democtatic means is still tyranny.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #64 - 03/24/13 at 10:20:52

oldNslow wrote on 03/24/13 at 10:14:12:
Quote:
The fact that Diane Feinstein has been voted in for I dunno 300 years (she was in when I lived in CA - 90's and early 00's) tells people that her agenda has been well accepted by the residents of her constituency

The only thing that really proves is that most of her consitiuents are idiots. And since she is a Senator, her district consists of the whole state of CA. Since I live in NY I understand what it's like to live somewhere where the folks that actually have clue are in the minority when it comes to influencing policy by voting.

The reason this country's government was designed as a constitutional republic and not as a pure democracy, was to protect the rights of political minorities. Same reason that political power is supposed to be divided between the three branches of government.

Stupid laws imposed by a majority are still stupid. Tyranny imposed by democtatic means is still tyranny.

Opinions schm-opinions everyone has a few 1000.

You want to change the constitution - yea get in line, I think there is 200 or so million in front of you.

This is what we got ... you can move to CA and vote her out ... always that is an option, just get 8-10 million of your friends, she's been winning by 5-6 million margins in a 30-35 million population state with about a 60% turnout.

They voted in the guv-ernator, but still voted her and pelosi in. If that isn't the that height of Irony ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #65 - 03/24/13 at 10:36:47

Quote:
You want to change the constitution -

Wow. You really don't get do you? Changing the constitution is the last thing I want to do. I want our elected represenatives to actually follow it. That's what they swear to do when thay take their oath of office and what I swore to do when I served in this countries armed forces.  The people I mentioned in my previous post Fienstein, Schumer etc. are the ones who want to change - or at least reinterpet it. They consider it an impediment to enacting their policies.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #66 - 03/24/13 at 10:55:54

oldNslow wrote on 03/24/13 at 10:36:47:
Quote:
You want to change the constitution -

Wow. You really don't get do you? Changing the constitution is the last thing I want to do. I want our elected represenatives to actually follow it. That's what they swear to do when thay take their oath of office and what I swore to do when I served in this countries armed forces.  The people I mentioned in my previous post Fienstein, Schumer etc. are the ones who want to change - or at least reinterpet it. They consider it an impediment to enacting their policies.

Edit:
I left a word out of the second sentence. Should read -"You really don't get IT do you?"

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #67 - 03/24/13 at 11:36:50

Our constitution has been used and abused by the rest of the world.

Anchor babies - direct result of the 17th amendment. They are using our constitution as the toilet paper that will give them a full on legal hold and then bury us in expenses supporting them.

The school shootings - result of the 2nd amendment.
Worse yet, we have an ongoing military with a full blown arms program that have effectively gutted the possibility of having a mutiny against tyranny. The second has been gutted from both sides.

Many more.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #68 - 03/24/13 at 12:07:36

srinath,

Okay. I give up. If you want to argue with me at least argue about what I actually said. Don't just throw out a bunch of inconsistent irrelevancies. Go back and reread your posts, and count how many times you've actually contradicted yourself.

I'm done with this thread. It's turned into a waste of time.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #69 - 03/24/13 at 12:47:48

srinath wrote on 03/24/13 at 11:36:50:

Anchor babies - direct result of the 17th amendment. They are using our constitution as the toilet paper that will give them a full on legal hold and then bury us in expenses supporting them.

Worse yet, we have an ongoing military with a full blown arms program that have effectively gutted the possibility of having a mutiny against tyranny. The second has been gutted from both sides.

Many more.

Cool.
Srinath.

School shootings are a result of the 2nd amendment being ABUSED.
Had they not been Gun Free zones, they wouldnt have been a Free for all firing range,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #70 - 03/24/13 at 12:59:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/24/13 at 12:47:48:
srinath wrote on 03/24/13 at 11:36:50:

Many more.

Cool.
Srinath.

Had they not been Gun Free zones, they wouldnt have been a Free for all firing range,

It's not the guns that are the problem, it's the people with the guns that are the issue.  If more attention was paid to those that have went on those shooting sprees and addressed the problems with them long before it got to that point then the shootings would never have happened.

When there is a lack of guidance in our youth that is happening today and they are left to "run amuck" so to speak without any responsibility for their actions stuff like this will continue to happen.  I'm not saying go out and beat the kids, but they definitely need discipline and structure in their lives or stuff like this is going to continue to happen and get worse as time goes on. America as a whole has become lazy in raising our children and leave it to the school system and various forms of media to raise our children instead of ourselves. With this type of raising they are not getting what they need to be responsible and moral in their everyday lives, and decisions. We all need to take a step back and look at what's happening and correct it now before it's to late to fix it.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #71 - 03/24/13 at 14:46:27

We've gone over this a 1000 times.

It's not the guns that are the problem, it's the people with the guns that are the issue.  If more attention was paid to those that have went on those shooting sprees and addressed the problems with them long before it got to that point then the shootings would never have happened.

OK lets try this one more time ... if you didn't have guns at all, but the rest of society was the same, we'd still have these nuts kill people ... yes, they'd need to use knives or baseball bats or ping pongs. OK So lets try the most lethal ... knife - It takes 10-30 sec to kill someone via knife. Someone else may hit them with a baseball bat and end it before there is a 30 body pile up. I'd say a 3 body pile before everyone gets out of his reach. Maybe another 2 before he's clobbered with a pipe.

Nothing but a gun can put a 30 body pile before we get to hit him with a baseball bat.

So since I cant remove all the guns from society, I proposed the $100 in cash per bullet tax. Why ? there is so much bullets out there, no one will lock em up. That makes the guns and bullets a huge liability. With a $100 bullet tax payable by cash only we get all the bullets locked up, cos now they have 300,000 worth of bullets. Lock em up.

No one said the crazy crack heads are not the problem. Guns make the bodies pile up faster before they are stopped.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #72 - 03/24/13 at 14:49:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/24/13 at 12:47:48:

Its just a theory you have. Schools being gun free zones has got many kids carrying guns out of the way. We cant just call them gun free when 90% of them are under legal carry age. We arm people and put them there. Unless you want 6 yr olds to carry as well.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #73 - 03/24/13 at 17:13:37

Strangely, I Strongly suspect that every, & I do mean EVERY other member reading my reply & your response is scratching their head at yoursa. Youre Insane. Absolutely nothing you said made any sense. Youre an absolutely irascible individual, PRETENDING I would suggest children carry! You sink to the lowest levels to hope to "Win"! Screw you, man,, its not worth the aggravation trying to carry on a convo with an idiot.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #74 - 03/24/13 at 17:24:29

So how does your "Non gun free zone" work when 90% of the population in that zone is under 12. The killer knows 90% of his target is unarmed no matter what the sign says or not say.

And you getting angry and calling people names makes you look like you're on flimsy and untenable arguments my friend.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 05:58:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why are th goobs buying up ammo?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.