Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Why are th goobs buying up ammo? (Read 1063 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Why are th goobs buying up ammo?
03/13/13 at 12:17:32

& armored vehicles? Hollowpoints? Against the rule of war,, so, its not meant for outside the usa, right?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Why are th goobs buying up ammo?
Reply #1 - 03/13/13 at 13:13:50

Well Janet N from DHS says "Don't worry about it, it's just for training."
Since the government never lies everything must be OK Angry

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 03/13/13 at 14:29:07

https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/marine-corps-veteran-questions-
dhs-on-huge-ammo-buys/

Theres a link to the article, bottom of page

Its not just bullets, either. Theyre buying up armored vehicles. Theyre developing robots that can run, can be knocked over, get up & chase someone down. Of course, theyve got drones to play with, facial recognition cameras all over the streets & license plate readers that can digest hundreds & hundreds of plates an hour. Im not saying theyre about to attack the people, but, theyre darn sure ready if the people get pissed off enough to say Not NO, but Hell NO..
Should the economy actually slide into the abyss it looks ( to me, anyway) ready to fall into & the people take to the streets ( a la Greece), which I see as a When, not IF proposition, then we will see martial law, suspension of the Big C & ALL those executive orders that have been slipped thru down thru the years, where they can take your family & ship you all to different places. Take any & vehicles & fuel & food, The executive orders on the books are , of course, UN Constitutional, BUT, creeps & idiots will still enforce them.

Here is a link to just one. Of course, those who believe "Its all to protect US" wont be able to read it right. But, If anyone will just point out, where it says in plain English, the power to take control of energy supplies is meant strictly & solely to mean energy supplies owned by industry, not energy supplies held by private citizens, stored on their own land, Then Ill believe they dont mean they can come take my propane tank. & REmember, if, when YOU read the NDAA, if YOU didnt see it meant Me & You, then your opinion of what this means is greatly diminished in my eyes.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-nationa...

Why is there a Satanic ’666′ Hexagram on the 450 million hollow tip rounds ordered by the DHS?

( Insert: I have no idea about anything being ON the bullets. IF its there, Id like to know why. BUT, there, not there,, doesnt change the fact theyre ordering LOTS of bullets they Can Not use outside of the USA, fighting against enemies in a war)

Marine Corps Veteran Questions DHS on Huge Ammo Buys!
   by Steve Watson & Paul Joseph Watson, www.Infowars.com
   A military veteran has questioned why the  Department of Homeland Security is purchasing enormous amounts of ammunition,  making it clear that he believes the bullets cannot possibly be for training  purposes.
   -
   Commenting on the DHS’s procurement of roughly 2 billion hollow point bullets over the course of the  last year, former Marine Richard Mason told reporters with WHPTV News in  Pennsylvania that he has serious concerns.
   -
   “We never trained with hollow points, we didn’t  even see hollow points my entire four and a half years in the Marine Corps,”  Mason said.
   -
   When questioned recently, DHS official Peggy Dixon  claimed the bullets were bought in bulk to save money and were for training  purposes only. However, hollow point bullets, are very expensive in ammunition  terms, and it is highly unusual to use such bullets for target practice.
   -
   “Why would they need all those hollow points,”  former marine Mason asked “why would they need all those ball rounds just for  training?”
   -
   Record federal government purchases have coincided  with national shortages of ammunition in gun stores, leading some  to believe that it is a deliberate tactic to deprive gun owners, or something  much worse.
   -
   To put the DHS’ ammunition solicitations in  perspective, during the height of active battle operations in Iraq, US soldiers used 5.5 million rounds of ammunition a month.  Extrapolating the figures, the DHS has purchased enough bullets over the last  year to wage a full scale war for almost 30 years.
   -
   Last September, the DHS also purchased no less  than 7,000 fully automatic assault rifles, labeling them “Personal  Defense Weapons.”
   -
   Purchases of large quantities of body armor by the DHS has also caused shortages. Last year, the agency also put out an urgent order for “riot gear” in anticipation of civil unrest. The agency has also ordered bullet-proof checkpoint booths and hired hundreds of new security guards to protect government buildings over the course of the last 12 months.
   -
   There is also strong evidence to suggest that the DHS has recently bought around 2,700 armored military style trucks. The agency has also cemented a $2 million dollar relationship with a contractor that recently had to apologize for producing shooting targets of pregnant women, children and elderly gun owners depicted in residential settings.
   -
   Coupled with continued and sustained secrecy surrounding these purchases and contracts, many Americans are convinced that  the federal government is “stockpiling” in preparation for “civil  unrest.”
   -
   The DHS’ primary concern is now centered around thwarting “homegrown terrorism,” but information produced and used by the DHS to train its personnel routinely equates conservative and libertarian political ideology with domestic

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 03/13/13 at 16:11:36

Quote:
Record federal government purchases have coincided  with national shortages of ammunition in gun stores, leading some  to believe that it is a deliberate tactic to deprive gun owners, or something  much worse.

There is not a limitless capacity to manufacture ammunition. The same companies that manufacture it for civilian sale make it for the military and for law enforcement. Military and LE contracts get priority and the the consumer market comes in last. Contract all the manufacturing
capacity for government purchase and the civilians get squat.

Want to control guns ? Make ammunition (and reloading supplies) unavailable and/or drive the price of ammo up to levels that most people won't pay,and you have acomplished what the legislatures and courts can't. No need for messy debates, votes etc. Stroke of a pen and the guns in civilian hands might as well be tomato stakes.

I'm not willing to concede that DHS is planning a shooting war against US citizens - at least not yet, but the above scenario seems entirely plausable to me.

Remember when Obama met with the gun control groups before the election and told them he had some plans to advance their agenda "under the radar".?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 03/14/13 at 05:23:16

Once again like I said, if the gubbamint wants to take your guns, or crush you with you still holding the guns, they will.

The second amendment gives you (us the people) the right to bear arms as well as have the gubbamint not have an army in times of peace.

The second amendment nuts amongst us have been so target fixated on the first aspect while ignoring the second aspect the gubbamint has enough firepower to grind every one who dissents to pulp 10X over.

They are saying ... yea yea second amendment, we're giving it to you, here have this peashooter, on us ... and hey what's that behind you - and roll you over with a tank. And no dont pin this on Obama alone, its been going on for 100 years atleast.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #5 - 03/14/13 at 06:30:46

Quote:
Once again like I said, if the gubbamint wants to take your guns, or crush you with you still holding the guns, they will.

But they don't have to. Gun control is a process; take a little bit here, a little bit there, and just keep chipping away. No need to get the population too riled up. That's counter productive. The folks who want to disarm the citizens just need to be patient and not try to grab too much all at once. The momentum will swing back and forth from time to time, but everytime a freedom is infringed even a little bit, it is never restored. Not all of the schemes the gun-ban crowd comes up with will work as well as they'd like them to,but they will never stop trying.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 03/14/13 at 09:14:37

How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

--Steve

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #7 - 03/14/13 at 09:40:25

They've bought enough bullets to shoot every person in the country 5 times.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #8 - 03/14/13 at 11:12:49

Midnightrider wrote on 03/14/13 at 09:40:25:
They've bought enough bullets to shoot every person in the country 5 times.

They've got enough bullets to shoot AT every person in the country 5 times. Fortunately most LEO's are lousy shots. They'd need a lot more ammo to actually HIT every person in the country 5 times - or even once !

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 03/14/13 at 19:16:32

The military has come out with a scope that can lock on the target and fire the gun itself only if the gun is on target, in other words ya cant miss.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 03/15/13 at 05:53:17

oldNslow wrote on 03/14/13 at 06:30:46:
Quote:

But they don't have to. Gun control is a process; take a little bit here, a little bit there, and just keep chipping away. No need to get the population too riled up. That's counter productive. The folks who want to disarm the citizens just need to be patient and not try to grab too much all at once. The momentum will swing back and forth from time to time, but everytime a freedom is infringed even a little bit, it is never restored. Not all of the schemes the gun-ban crowd comes up with will work as well as they'd like them to,but they will never stop trying.

We have had this discussion for the last 150 years. This is like a see-saw. One period of time it goes toward control, and one side it goes to proliferation. The funny thing is for the last 100 years the gubbamint has gapped the public's arms ... 100 years ago people had guns, gubbamint had guns. Then came tanks for gubbamint, then came planes for the gubbamint, then came nuclear, chemical, bio, drones etc etc ...
Gubbamint has shredded the "checks and balances" aspect of the 2nd. The second amendment now gives you the ability to kill your neighbor, or in the rare case an intruder. BTW I know of a repo man who has been shot @ and the guy claimed to the cops he thought he was an intruder.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 03/15/13 at 06:22:08

Quote:
Gubbamint has shredded the "checks and balances" aspect of the 2nd. The second amendment now gives you the ability to kill your neighbor, or in the rare case an intruder.

Exactly - and soon you won't even have the means to do that. The point of the 2nd amendment  is to insure that the citizens always have the means to protect themselves from a Tyrannical government.

Don't forget that the first shots fired in the American Revolution were a reaction to a British attempt at gun control. Lexington/Concord happened because the Brits wanted to round up and confiscate the weapons the the colonial militias had stockpiled. The colonials took exception to that.

Gun control has always been about consolidating power in the hands of the goverment. "Protecting the children, public saftey, crime reduction etc." are just the talking points that the anti- gun pol's use to hide their real agenda.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 03/15/13 at 06:45:02

Yes that's exactly what I said. The British were interested in pulling the guns out of the public hands. They had guns, and people having guns will have made for an equal battle. They didn't want that.

This govt of the last 40 or so years atleast does not care, they are armed 1000 times over, if not more, they dont need your guns, they would rather say they are having the second amendment fully implemented while we ignoramuses get these little guns and act all like we're the schnitz, while they gubbamint has enough power to crunch us 100 times over.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/15/13 at 09:15:28

While I agree about the superiority of the government's firepower I think you underestimate the effectiveness of guerilla tactics.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 03/15/13 at 12:44:07

Paraquat wrote on 03/15/13 at 09:15:28:
While I agree about the superiority of the government's firepower I think you underestimate the effectiveness of guerilla tactics.

--Steve

Only in a jungle with hostile terrain that the well armed side is clueless about ... and even so it creates a long running stalemate.

Lots of Indian kings in the 8-900 - 17-1800's used it against a lot of invading and eventually victorious armies. These were not externally armed guerillas.

Nothing new about it, of course the americans ran into it in vietnam but the underlying theme there was the russian support for the guerillas. Guerilla tactics are near useless in a completely internal civil war. Both sides know the terrain and one side is armed to the gills like the US army will be and the other has pistols, we'll need to start digging a huge trench, to fill the bodies of the pistol carrying dead.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 15:33:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why are th goobs buying up ammo?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.