Hubris... (Read 641 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Hubris...
Reply #15 - 02/19/13 at 19:58:59

ps.. that pictue is of the Real Axis of Evil.

IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #16 - 02/22/13 at 19:43:17

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/19/13 at 06:33:07:
YOu dont get to tell me what I can & cant use for comparison, end of story.
McCain woulda sucked, Romney woulda sucked.

Neither side wants anyone like Ron Paul. The elite who actually make the decisions dont want him., He cant be controlled. He would obey the law & enforce the law & America would change, Much for the better. That cant be allowed,

Agreed!

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #17 - 02/22/13 at 19:52:48

Trippah wrote on 02/19/13 at 19:57:45:
I do not think a Democracy is a good idea...Good 'eavens, the mob is seldom right about anything, nor does it take a thoughtful look at any issue.  No, a Republic at least allows people of some means with some education and time to study issues....that they take care of their own can be expected, thus the Supremes to make sure they others stay on the right music page.  No thanks, the only one man one vote system I'd like would be the one where I am the 1 man. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have to disagree Trip! I may not have a college degree and I'm sure as Hell not rich, but I want my vote. Until we can eliminate all the lobbyist moneys and the "lifetime" congress positions I trust no one in Washington. Not even our very good Congressman Mitch McConnell from right here in Kentucky!

Well......Come to think of it....I do have a lot of trust and faith in Rand Paul. So far he's doing a good job of looking out for America!

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 02/22/13 at 20:56:58

Rand is no Ron,,, I dont trust him.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 02/23/13 at 14:51:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/22/13 at 20:56:58:
Rand is no Ron,,, I dont trust him.

Correct. Ron Paul was the Reagan of this millenium, 2008 should have been Ron Paul vs Obama, and we'd have a second term RP by now.

BTW, he'd have shredded the constitution ... but you need to remember, we are not a charity ... I mean the USA (not savage forum) isn't a charity, - give us your tired your poor your hungry your huddled masses - yea sounds like a good plan to get something like cholera or malaria ... not a way to get a good country working.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 02/28/13 at 18:28:29

Wow,, I agree about RP being p[res, but shred the Big C? How ya figger? I doubt he woulda lived to be seated behind the desk had he been elected..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 03/01/13 at 05:02:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/28/13 at 18:28:29:
Wow,, I agree about RP being p[res, but shred the Big C? How ya figger? I doubt he woulda lived to be seated behind the desk had he been elected..

14th in particular, but see if he takes out the 14th, the next set of politicians will start with their favorite, the 4th, the 2nd, 1st etc.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 03/01/13 at 10:47:02

The 4th is pretty well done for now, the way I see it.,
But, the 14th has 5 sections. YOu saying he would just wipe it out? Why? & with what support? Im not gettin it,,I Am aware of his stance on the Civil Rights thing & I understand it, as a Libertarian, ALLOW people to discriminate, it IS their business. Allow people to be as mean and nasty as they want to be to potential customers. Society will not support racist businesses, I dont believe, anyway,.,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 03/01/13 at 11:51:31

Ron Paul wanted to repeal the 14th, or atleast the right of citizenship to anyone who's born here. That should be predicated upon the legal status of the parents as per RP. I would think that pretty much turns that 14th on its head. You think if he gets the 14th repealed, the rest of em are going to be safe ? OK some of em will be, but 1, 2, 4, have all come under serious attack of late.

In spite of that in 08 he'd have won IMHO.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 03/01/13 at 13:34:27

He was just saying the anchor babies shouldnt be allowed. I agree. If my wife had a baby in Mexico, it wouldnt be a citizen of Mexico & suddenly me & my wife able to stay,,thers a reason for their policy. OUrs is insanity,,The Founding Fathers didnt see that one coming,,of course, there was no welfare system to be abused then, either,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 03/01/13 at 15:35:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/01/13 at 13:34:27:
He was just saying the anchor babies shouldnt be allowed. I agree. If my wife had a baby in Mexico, it wouldnt be a citizen of Mexico & suddenly me & my wife able to stay,,thers a reason for their policy. OUrs is insanity,,The Founding Fathers didnt see that one coming,,of course, there was no welfare system to be abused then, either,

Right right right, and makes you wonder what else the founders could have been wrong about.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 03/02/13 at 18:24:55

Way to fail to grasp the part about "There was no UNconstitutional welfare system"
Why would they make the point back then? When they wrote it, there was mass immigration. People were coming from places to Become Americans. To make their way in the world. Not to come here, plop a baby down & declare themselves "citizens" & stick their hands out & demand a check from me & everyone else who works for a living., Its not a surprise what you wrote. I fully expected it. Its exactly "You" to play such a snotty little game.

How about you go ahead. Youve got a fair knowledge of the words in the Big C,, go ahead. Tell me what they got wrong.,&, BTW, THEY didnt write the 14th amendment,,It was 1868 when that was ratified. Im pretty sure there was no welfare system in place then, either. & No One ever expected such, its completely Unamerican.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 03/03/13 at 07:24:05

There is a lot of the constitution that have got out of tune with our present system/s ... mainly because the C was incomplete or we have selectively circumvented it.
14th is 1 obvious one. They didn't think we will put in a public welfare system and there fore get abused.
1st, 2nd, 4th have all got technology ahead of them making it near impossible, irrelevant or really overbearing, or all of those to excercise.

I am not playing any "snotty little game" ... but seriously if you drop the 14th, there will be hordes of people protesting it as well as the rest of the constitution and its amendments.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 03/03/13 at 07:33:32

The anchor baby thing needs done away with.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 03/04/13 at 09:21:11

The American dream that I was programmed to believe is that if you work hard to will be rewarded rightly.
Not if you drop a baby off over an imaginary line you're set for life.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 03:14:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hubris...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.