I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Hubris...
Reply #105 - 04/02/13 at 17:44:53

houstonbofh wrote on 04/02/13 at 13:07:59:
Dane Allen wrote on 03/27/13 at 14:01:08:
Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 03/27/13 at 13:01:28:
Dane -
I haven't been part of this thread, but I've been around here a long time.  You are wasting finger energy typing anything to Srinath.  He refuses to compromise his anti business and anti Republican views, and arguing with him is pointless.  I quit weeks ago.
JOG is a decent guy, although he frequently sees a conspiracy behind every door.  He is intelligent.
You'll find lots of decent guys on here, even though not all of them think as you and I do.
Welcome aboard, albeit my welcome is a bit tardy.

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up. I was beginning to wonder if Srinath was just yanking my chain, as some people love to do. Unfortunately, nothing is learned from refusing to listen or openly discuss. JOG's a good guy, everyone has been a pleasure to talk to here.

No, you are right.  He does not debate, and will ignore any points you make against his belief system.  Safer to just walk on by...

I am not ignoring any points nor do I have an anti business or anti conservative view point. I have an anti rich and an anti republicon view ... not the same thing as what you try to assign to me ... nice strawman BTW.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #106 - 04/03/13 at 20:15:22

srinath wrote on 04/02/13 at 17:44:53:
houstonbofh wrote on 04/02/13 at 13:07:59:
Dane Allen wrote on 03/27/13 at 14:01:08:
Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 03/27/13 at 13:01:28:
Dane -
I haven't been part of this thread, but I've been around here a long time.  You are wasting finger energy typing anything to Srinath.  He refuses to compromise his anti business and anti Republican views, and arguing with him is pointless.  I quit weeks ago.
JOG is a decent guy, although he frequently sees a conspiracy behind every door.  He is intelligent.
You'll find lots of decent guys on here, even though not all of them think as you and I do.
Welcome aboard, albeit my welcome is a bit tardy.

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up. I was beginning to wonder if Srinath was just yanking my chain, as some people love to do. Unfortunately, nothing is learned from refusing to listen or openly discuss. JOG's a good guy, everyone has been a pleasure to talk to here.

No, you are right.  He does not debate, and will ignore any points you make against his belief system.  Safer to just walk on by...

I am not ignoring any points nor do I have an anti business or anti conservative view point. I have an anti rich and an anti republicon view ... not the same thing as what you try to assign to me ... nice strawman

During the last debate I had with you, I called you out on the same points 3 times, and you ignored all three.  Baseball...  Three strikes, and I am done.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #107 - 04/04/13 at 04:13:28

I cant respond with those nifty little quotes and what not, like Dane Allen does. So you may have had to read through a haphazard reply to find my response. Or put those questions into this thread.

And No if you're talking about hunting or target practise in your backyard or other BS ... sorry I am not your answer man ... I am not solving all your problems ... like drunk driving, because a few fools did it and killed people, we all have to endure police check points and stiffer penalties for having 1 drink with dinner at a restaurant.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #108 - 04/08/13 at 10:35:42

srinath wrote on 03/31/13 at 21:45:21:
srinath wrote on 03/29/13 at 10:14:51:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/28/13 at 16:37:58:
Again, you fail, It hits AMERICA,

So what does this mean JOG ? The ones shafting people are not from AMERICA ?

Cool.
Srinath.

JOG - I would like to know what you meant with your "It hits AMERICA"

Cool.
Srinath.

And I still am wondering what this means JOG ?
Do you mean that the people putting in the policies they want are not from america ?
Your favorite the Bilderbergs ? who else ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 16:43:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hubris...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.