Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Lancer's Performance Parts (Read 12466 times)
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: Lancer's Performance Parts
Reply #75 - 03/06/14 at 02:02:04

novicetinkerer wrote on 03/05/14 at 09:34:23:
great I will take one and a jetset please e-mail me as I cannot yet send pm's mawalls2213@gmail.com thank you Lancer.

Can you Paypal or do you need an invoice for credit/debit or want to use a MO ?

IP Logged
novicetinkerer
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #76 - 03/07/14 at 12:28:57

Invoice would be best, I don't have a pay pal, If it's not too much trouble.I emailed you yesterday I think.

IP Logged
novicetinkerer
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #77 - 03/15/14 at 10:14:47

I got the Muffler thanks Lancer, nice touch with the confetti it was like Christmas morning  Grin

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #78 - 03/15/14 at 17:24:29

novicetinkerer wrote on 03/15/14 at 10:14:47:
I got the Muffler thanks Lancer, nice touch with the confetti it was like Christmas morning  Grin

LOL ... yep, my wife just loves it when I transfer the paper from the shredder to the boxes ... the stuff goes everywhere and she has to vacuum all over again every time.

IP Logged
novicetinkerer
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #79 - 03/16/14 at 12:52:24

hey Lancer,the muffler you sent me does not meet up with the mounting bracket it is about 3 inches forward, suggestions? I guess I expected plug and play...

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #80 - 03/17/14 at 03:47:50

novicetinkerer wrote on 03/16/14 at 12:52:24:
hey Lancer,the muffler you sent me does not meet up with the mounting bracket it is about 3 inches forward, suggestions? I guess I expected plug and play...

It is so common I didn't even think to mention it, but we rarely get a plug & play, instead needing a short piece of metal to use as a bracket to position it in our desired position.
I usually grab a piece of scrap, cut and drill to what I want with a test fit & then paint black so it will disappear.  Lock washers on everything.  Wink

IP Logged
novicetinkerer
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #81 - 03/17/14 at 08:12:17

Thank you brother, I think I will take the bike to my guy because I don't have the needed tools, but I am going to wait until the jet's come. can you notify me when you send them please.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #82 - 03/17/14 at 09:05:16

novicetinkerer wrote on 03/17/14 at 08:12:17:
Thank you brother, I think I will take the bike to my guy because I don't have the needed tools, but I am going to wait until the jet's come. can you notify me when you send them please.

The JETSET was in a yellow folded bubble padded envelope in the box with the muffler.

IP Logged
novicetinkerer
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #83 - 03/17/14 at 11:51:30

It was hidden in the confetti. I am so glad that I didn't throw the box away yet. Thank you again.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #84 - 03/17/14 at 14:08:36

novicetinkerer wrote on 03/17/14 at 11:51:30:
It was hidden in the confetti. I am so glad that I didn't throw the box away yet. Thank you again.

Hahaha, glad you caught it before it went out in the trash !

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #85 - 08/03/14 at 04:47:20

Some of asked:  REX, a little while ago

IP Logged
Knucklehead
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Dyna muffler # 64941-01 is the direct bolt up
Reply #86 - 08/04/14 at 11:52:41

Dyna muffler #64941-01 is the direct bolt up Dyna muffler.  You do need to make a gasket between the header pipe and the muffler but the mounting rail on the back of the muffler fits correctly to the 2 mount holes on the S40 frame.  Use carriage bolts to not spin in the muffler rail; 8mm or 5/16th by 1".  For the gasket I used aluminum sheet a bit thicker than a tin can.  I cut a 1 1/2" strip and cut a 45 degree angle on each end that matched up after 2 circles of the header, 3 wraps wouldn't fit.  I found 2 Dyna mufflers on ebay for $40 + $20 freight.  They were like new perfect.  Google "dyna muffler 64941-01".  There are a number of them available on ebay today.

IP Logged
swing69

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Central Joisey
Reply #87 - 02/02/15 at 16:34:38

Lancer.  curious.   what kind of performance numbers are you getting off the cams you sell??

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #88 - 02/03/15 at 04:03:00

swing69 wrote on 02/02/15 at 16:34:38:
Lancer.  curious.   what kind of performance numbers are you getting off the cams you sell??

It has been a while but the last time I had numbers they were:

Setup:  Stage 1 Cam; 36VM carb; cylinder had silicone carbide treatment  but still running Suzuki piston with stock compression; outer ring on exhaust port of head opened to 1.6" to custom match header ID of 1.6"; good high flow muffler.  
(header/muffler shown in photo above)

With that setup it was producing just over 40 hp at the rear wheel.  
0-60 and 1/4 mile runs from a stop required hanging over the tank to keep the front end down and I was still not able to fully use everything it had until after rolling a bit.  
0-60:  4.9 sec
1/4 mile:  Trying to remember...but right around 12 sec, 11.9-12.1 area  @ 90 mph.

The bike at the time was a bit over 300 lbs & I was a bit over 200.  Seems like the total wt. was like 525-530 lbs +/-.  

So I cannot really say what the Camshaft does all by itself, since I have not had JUST the Camshaft and no other modification in my engines.
That said however, the Camshaft does determine the CHARACTER of the engine.  The stock cam of the LS650 engine is "mild mannered" to say the least.  A Performance Camshaft will give this engine some real ATTITUDE.  These particular camshafts, the Stage 1,2 & 3, are not "Race" cams, but good efficient torque producing cams which is what this engine needs because that is what this engine is made to do, so you go with its strong points and enhance them.  
At this point I am only producing the Stage 3.  I think it has the best qualities of the 3.  

IP Logged
foofopps
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #89 - 03/20/15 at 18:52:58

big bore, performance cam, performance carb. Yeah I'll take one of each!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 09:11:44

General CategoryThe Marketplace › Lancer's Performance Parts

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.