Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Vendor Reviews (Read 4058 times)
zzandeamos
YaBB Newbies

West coast

Re: Vendor Reviews
Reply #45 - 12/05/08 at 17:09:58

Don't bother with Dillon Bros "PowerSportsPro".  I ordered a few things from them (a small order $25-$30) and it took forever.  When it got here it says "check your order as you can't return anything after 14 days from ship date.  Well I checked and I ordered  it on Nov19 it shipped on Nov 21 (according to invoice) and I got it Dec 5.  Guess what, thats 14 days in transit.  Not much time to return anything.  

IP Logged
mikestrikes
Ex Member

Reply #46 - 12/06/08 at 18:31:38

www.outtherekustomshop.com

I got a gasket kit and cam chain at a fair price, great guy to deal with, would recommend to anyone...

IP Logged
genejohnson

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 07/10/09 at 12:15:36

As a few of you know, I'm going to try the Ford Duraspark II Ignition Module in place of the Savage one! I priced them at a few auto supply stores and found that "Carquest" quoted about three times as much as any other store. Most quoted 27-28 Dollars but Carquest quoted 77 Dollars for the same item. This is not the first time that I have been quoted such high amounts for parts from them. I think that will be the last time I'll ever think of them when needing any parts. Gene

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #48 - 07/10/09 at 12:56:03

genejohnson wrote on 07/10/09 at 12:15:36:
  As a few of you know, I'm going to try the Ford Duraspark II Ignition Module in place of the Savage one! I priced them at a few auto supply stores and found that "Carquest" quoted about three times as much as any other store. Most quoted 27-28 Dollars but Carquest quoted 77 Dollars for the same item. This is not the first time that I have been quoted such high amounts for parts from them. I think that will be the last time I'll ever think of them when needing any parts. Gene

OK my friend, you get this done, and I'll be over there talking to you taking notes, you by the beach right ... charlotte to there is barely 200 clicks.
I gots me a virago 1100 that is dying fron igniton box crap. heck, I may run a GS500 one on it, or hit it with a sledge hammer. Whichever.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #49 - 08/10/09 at 14:35:42

Phat Performance Parts.  Sure the name is kind of dumb, but these guys are really on the ball.  Good website, very straightforward part selection, the cheapest price I could find for cartridge emulators, fast shipping w/good packaging, and no defects or shipping damage. Pherfect.

« Last Edit: 01/05/10 at 20:06:31 by Boule’tard »  

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
KNOCKDOLIAN

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 03/11/10 at 12:57:23

Am I allowed to recommend lancer at this point. A forum member but a trader as well. Knowledge is unbeatable. Service first class. A very helpful and friendly response.
If not allowed to recommend a forum member please disregard all the above
Wink

IP Logged
jef.savage
Serious Thumper

ridin' n slidin'

Boston, MA
Reply #51 - 03/13/10 at 19:38:37

Went to ronayers.com to buy the Raptor petcock that fits our bikes.  Wasted way too much time trying to open an account because it wouldn't accept my phone number.  Finally gave up and googled discount Yamaha parts.  I bought it at CheapCycle Parts.com.  The price was slightly higher but the shipping was less so I got it for $22.39 in ten days.

IP Logged
Mr. Hyde
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Reply #52 - 03/14/10 at 09:36:47

Quote:
Went to ronayers.com to buy the Raptor petcock that fits our bikes.

They also do not do business internationally and ground shipping to Canada is double the ground rate for the US.   Angry

FREE RIDER - Whatever blows your hair back.
  IP Logged
siriusjoe

Chicago, IL
Reply #53 - 03/19/10 at 07:25:25

Boule’tard wrote on 08/10/09 at 14:35:42:
Phat Performance Parts.  Sure the name is kind of dumb, but these guys are really on the ball.  

I am also a very happy repeat customer at Phat Performance Parts.  Their service is excellent, prices are lower than most other places, and shipping is always fast.

Joe

IP Logged
ALfromN.H.  FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Dragon Slayer

Rochester, New Hampshire
Reply #54 - 04/29/10 at 17:33:12

I got a pair of grip puppies from California Sport touring about 3 or 4 years ago and I think they are great. So towards the end of last season they were starting to get a little bit worn out. Well when I went to order a new pair I found out that the price went up slightly. If I remember correctly when I bought the first pair they were about 8.50 but now the price went up to 9.80 & free shipping. I ordered them on Tuesday and received them on Thursday all the way from California. I thought that was very fast. So I highly recommend them (both California sport touring and grip puppies)
http://www.casporttouring.com/

2006 Harley Electra Glide 2014-Present
2009 Suzuki C50 2010-2014
2005 Suzuki S40 2006-2013
camaro103060 camaro103060   IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #55 - 06/07/10 at 06:19:51

Myself and hubby have ordered from Leatherup.com. Items were shipped and recieved quickly. A couple items had to be returned for different sizes. No problems on that at all.

One thing I have found out is most places do not pay return postage. They offer exchange and they do pay the postage when it is mailed back to you. Also some charge a re-stocking fee if your exchanging without reorder. Make sure you read all the print.  Smiley

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #56 - 06/24/10 at 06:23:23

Was looking for new Cardo Scala Rider communications.  Found the best price on Ebay through these guys  (http://stores.ebay.com/EASTERN-PERFORMANCE-CYCLES) but their own website (http://www.easternperformance.com/) was still cheaper than their Ebay price.  I ordered on Monday morning and they shipped that afternoon, were at my door on Wednesday!  I love fast shipping!  And the product was great and the best deal I found.... and I looked alot!    

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #57 - 01/30/11 at 12:42:59

cyclecentralpowersports.com

good prices, at least on the cam chain adjuster.
And notification of when it shipped
(a week or 2 later, hey who has 10 of those on the shelf?)

WWW   IP Logged
Mr. Hyde
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Reply #58 - 06/30/11 at 08:20:20

Got my 2 sets of stainless steel screws from MotoBuddha. Fast and inexpensive. Two thumbs up buddy.   Smiley

FREE RIDER - Whatever blows your hair back.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Good costomer service.
Reply #59 - 08/12/11 at 20:39:04

On July 13 I ordered chrome ROX pivoting handlebar risers from Adventure designs.www.advdesigns.net. They immediately sent an e-mail that the chrome were back ordered and would ship around Aug 2. On the 4th I asked if they had received them yet and the next day they replied that the manufacturer was having difficulty with the plating shop that chromed them. They offered: to waive shipping charges if I wanted to wait for the chrome (3 weeks to a month), or ship the black anodized right away, or refund my money in full. I opted for the black. They immediately refunded the $16 difference and the $10 shipping, and shipped it on the 8th, probably within hours of my e-mail.
I got them today, so they must have upgraded the shipping as well. 4 days from California to London Ontario must be some kind of a record.
Throughout my dealings with them they were polite, prompt and apologetic.
This is the best customer service I have ever had  with internet shopping.
Give them a look.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 21:34:08

General CategoryThe Marketplace › Vendor Reviews

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.