RadarORiley
Serious Thumper

No one notices how
you ride until you
fall off.

West Of Weatherford, Texas
Re: Vendor Reviews
Reply #15 - 06/29/06 at 07:44:50

Just completed an ebay purchase of a jacket from newenough, I ordered it one evening late and it arrived early on the second day.  their service was spectacular.

Radar O'Riley
  IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #16 - 06/29/06 at 09:03:18

RadarORiley wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
Just completed an ebay purchase of a jacket from newenough, I ordered it one evening late and it arrived early on the second day.  their service was spectacular.

Yeah, they always work that way for me too.  I'm not sure if it's because we're both in North TX and they're in the panhandle or if everyone's is that fast but they're great to work with via phone or email too.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
911radioman
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 06/29/06 at 13:32:44

I've had nothing but super service from them as well and I am in Indiana.

IP Logged
azjay
Serious Thumper

aridzona...        
            its a
dry heat

Reply #18 - 07/07/06 at 08:45:51

classiccruiser.com
decent price for ISO type pegs, SLOOWW shipping, 6 weeks to deliver, literally a slow boat from china

denniskirk.com
good prices, great shipping(free on orders over $100), quick service usually 1 week, free catalogs

dyna muff,1/2 spacer,152.5,55,drilled air box,idle mix,spark plug door,harley bars & seat,spitfire windshield,turn signal,dunlops,man.pethingy,ISO pegs,engine cage,hiway pegs,support 81
  IP Logged
luken

Mesa, az
Reply #19 - 11/15/06 at 10:08:11

http://www.mawonline.com

I bought the DUNLOP K627 from them.  Took 5 days to get to me.  I think it was about $80.  Everything worked out good and they have a way you can track your orders.  

Website gets 2 thumbs down.  It is in dire need of an update though.  Really hard to navigate.

Black 02, 55 pilot 155 main, 1/2 spacer, seat mod, sporty muff, air pod.
  IP Logged
geo

I'm a Savage

Orlando
Reply #20 - 12/03/06 at 19:42:43

Go to Tires Unlimited for tires. You will save money, get good service, and no sales tax. I got both my Metzelers from them. I found no better price. Grin

Black 2002 Savage with SuperTrapp 13 discs, Dynajet Kit-DJ144, K&N drop-in, NGK-Iridium, Windscreen, Amsoil 10w-40, Metzeler ME880's
  IP Logged
geo

I'm a Savage

Orlando
Reply #21 - 12/03/06 at 19:48:24

I had a very satisfactory result buying my windscreen from National Cycle. It was the N2560 Street Shield. Cheesy

Black 2002 Savage with SuperTrapp 13 discs, Dynajet Kit-DJ144, K&N drop-in, NGK-Iridium, Windscreen, Amsoil 10w-40, Metzeler ME880's
  IP Logged
allan
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 01/03/07 at 11:03:37

bought roadster seat of ebay.com 29.12.06 user letschop arrived UK 02.01.07 cant fault that,

cost $40 to ship

IP Logged
TVR_FSO
Serious Thumper

I'm Ya
Huckleberry....

Frisco, Texas
Reply #23 - 01/08/07 at 09:18:11

Dennis Kirk. Ordered Tuesday afternoon, arrived Friday morning. Can't beat that!

2004 Suzuki Volusia, modding in progress
WWW   IP Logged
Scottwerty

It's not a Gang!
It's a Club!

Mass
Reply #24 - 04/17/07 at 14:09:42

Leatherup.com is awesome. quality and value .   Shippings $7.95 flat rate and the gear i got could easily go for double or triple what i paid. A must for leather

IP Logged
PhotoProf

Only the mediocre
are always at their
best!

Reply #25 - 06/29/07 at 19:32:19

I've had good luck with www.bikebandit.com! Service and pricing seems good and shipping is reasonable.

IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #26 - 10/06/07 at 14:30:49

Just my one/only experience with... RonAyers.com....I ordered a maybe 6oz item from them.
They are located in the state next to me,maybe a few hours away.....and it took over a week to get here,UPS.

Charge was $9.00 shpg. (UPS)

Item was wrong item,well different then in catalog,they did offer to pay to return it though.(Found out they knew item was different but sent it anyway Smiley I had specifically went over item detail with salesman via phone when I ordered it, to make sure item was like I wanted/picture of online,no different !

I thought shipping was high,but maybe all is that way now,not sure.

Guess,as they say, no one is perfect, anyone can mess up but thought I'd mention all this Smiley

I may order from them again( !?) but will make sure and tell them,if item is any different,dont send it and see if they have a cheaper way of shipping since it took over a week to get here anyway Smiley

2002 Suzuki Savage-Stock.Windshield,Saddle bags,Hwy Bars,Tank Bib.Custom Paint.
  IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #27 - 11/30/07 at 05:01:59

Read the comments about Ron Ayers and J&P Cycles.

Ron Ayers

J&P Cycles

Similar prices but shipping times are light years apart.  With Ron Ayers, I had ship times of over a week via UPS ground.  However J&P Cycles ships most things USPS Priority Mail and you'll get it in 2-3 days for in stock items.  Way better.

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #28 - 11/30/07 at 05:21:36

While the ship times tend to be slightly slower than J&P, CrotchRocket.com also has the Suzuki parts fiche but often beats the prices of BikeBandit, J&P, and RonAyers.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #29 - 11/30/07 at 07:33:58

Savage_Rob wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:11:
While the ship times tend to be slightly slower than J&P, CrotchRocket.com also has the Suzuki parts fiche but often beats the prices of BikeBandit, J&P, and RonAyers.

Well, actually I had to go back and edit my post...had a brain fart because J&P is all aftermarket.  Still, their shipping is awesome.

Haven't tried CrotchRocket.com.  Maybe if it was called Cruiser.com...Tongue

In a price comparison with Ron Ayers, I did find cheaper OEM prices at PowerSportsPro.com

Power Sports Pro

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 07:18:35

General CategoryThe Marketplace › Vendor Reviews

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.