Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Nuclear Docs at Mar-a-Lago (Read 401 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Nuclear Docs at Mar-a-Lago
Reply #45 - 01/13/23 at 06:22:19

"You don't want to acknowledge Trump had the ability to declassify the documents and he was not obligated to turn those over the DOJ. "

I have acknowledged he has the ability to declassify but it is incorrect to say no legal action can be taken to recover them when an administration doesn't follow 32 CFR - 2001.25.  Trump did not do this, but his ego prevented him from accepting this.  Cannon, Trump's own attorney wouldn't state to NARA that they were not in possession of actual real classified documents, because they did not follow the proper declassification and removal procedures.  Guilty of crime or not, there was a refusal.

The difference is that there was an official request, and warrant for these documents.  Let's try it this way since I am not making it clear that the criminal elements here are being fabricated because people want to vilify the "other guy" instead of using facts.  

If I have no illegal items in my car, and I refuse to pull over for a traffic stop - I still refused to pull over.  Calling me a drug dealer won't change that.  I shouldn't be charged with possession of illegal substances, but people also should not ignore that I refused to pull over or followed the correct procedures.  Actually the situation is more like delaying being pulled over, then denying a warrant to search the car exists then claiming I have no illegal substances against my lawyer's advise because nobody checked the whole car.

The other situation is more like realizing you have items in a car you shouldn't have, and waiting until you think it will impact you the least to go turn them in just in case some of it is illegal to have.  Guilty of crime or not, this is not a refusal.

I can detail it further and further, but the bottom line is one human refused to turn over documents, and another did not.  This is a significant difference.  Making up criminal elements wont change this fact.  This is not a partisan issue, this is just a fact.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #46 - 01/13/23 at 08:14:06

I have acknowledged he has the ability to declassify but it is incorrect to say no legal action can be taken to recover them when an administration doesn't follow 32 CFR - 2001.25.  Trump did not do this, but his ego prevented him from accepting this.  Cannon, Trump's own attorney wouldn't state to NARA that they were not in possession of actual real classified documents, because they did not follow the proper declassification and removal procedures.  Guilty of crime or not, there was a refusal. The difference is that there was an official request, and warrant for these documents.  Let's try it this way since I am not making it clear that the criminal elements here are being fabricated because people want to vilify the "other guy" instead of using facts. If I have no illegal items in my car, and I refuse to pull over for a traffic stop - I still refused to pull over.  Calling me a drug dealer won't change that.  I shouldn't be charged with possession of illegal substances, but people also should not ignore that I refused to pull over or followed the correct procedures.  Actually the situation is more like delaying being pulled over, then denying a warrant to search the car exists then claiming I have no illegal substances against my lawyer's advise because nobody checked the whole car.  The other situation is more like realizing you have items in a car you shouldn't have, and waiting until you think it will impact you the least to go turn them in just in case some of it is illegal to have.  Guilty of crime or not, this is not a refusal.    I can detail it further and further, but the bottom line is one human refused to turn over documents, and another did not.  This is a significant difference.  Making up criminal elements wont change this fact.  This is not a partisan issue, this is just a fact. [/size]

If a Bank Robber used a Red Car,
Banning Red cars,
will stop Bank Robberies !

Is  bad

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 01/13/23 at 08:26:39

If a Bank Robber used a Red Car,
Banning Red cars,
will stop Bank Robberies !

Is  bad

For the specific reason I stated and only that reason with the exemption of all other reasons, but your inability to have an adult conversation prohibits you from acknowledging the difference.

In this situation one Human turned over documents voluntarily, in the other one Human did not.  No other factors change this.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #48 - 01/13/23 at 16:34:30

Trump did do a declassification memo; regardless they won't stop till there is blood on the sword.

Meanwhile, doesn't this apply to Brandon  -  18 U.S.C. § 2071

18 U.S.C. § 2071, which generally
prohibits, among other things, willfully and unlawfully concealing, removing, mutilating, obliterating, or
destroying a “record,” “paper,” or “document” that is “filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any
court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United
States.” A violation of the statute is punishable by up to three years’ imprisonment. Separately, if a person
“having the custody of any such record,” paper, or document takes one of the aforementioned actions with
the requisite willful and unlawful intent, he may be imprisoned for up to three years and “shall forfeit his
office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 01/13/23 at 17:37:52 by pg »  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 01/13/23 at 21:16:39

"Trump did do a declassification memo; regardless they won't stop till there is blood on the sword."

He did not complete the process for all the phases of release.  His own lawyer acknowledges this which is why he refused, multiple times, to claim it was done in accordance to statute.  But I'm sure people that look stuff up online know more than Trump's own staff right?  What do those legal experts in possession of the actual documentation know?

"Meanwhile, doesn't this apply to Brandon  -  18 U.S.C. § 2071"

Possibly, I don't know who Brandon is, but it applies to all humans in this position, including Biden who this thread is about.

The desire to vilify the "other side" prohibits the basic acknowledgement that in one situation a human turned over documents voluntarily, while another human did not.  Nothing about right or wrong changes this - but the desire to make my guy good and the other guy bad makes this fact hard to accept.

Even if Trump fully completed the declassification process appropriately, and NARA was wrong, Trump still would not have turned over documents voluntarily when asked in this situation.  Why is that so hard to acknowledge?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 01/14/23 at 06:02:36

Is this the beginning of the end for Puddinhead? There are times when he can barely stay awake much less form coherent sentences. Assuming The Biden Crime Family secrets stay hidden for another year, it will be Puddinhead against DeSantis with no pandemic to get millions of votes they never otherwise have gotten. It could be a Regan / Mondale wipeout.

So….pushing the classified document scandal does two things. It gets Puddinhead out of the picture and clears the way for Harris. And two, since what Trump did is at the very least equal to Biden, (at the very least, and remember, we don’t know exactly what documents Biden was hiding), I think it takes Trump out of the picture for 2024.

However, if you want to play 3-D chess, do they really want Trump out? Trump against a Harris completely surrounded by an adoring media and the entertainment culture, stands a good chance against Trump, not so much against DeSantis.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 01/14/23 at 14:59:10

I think this is as damaging to Biden as it is to Trump.  Every new event people said it was the "nail in the coffin" for Trump.  I hear the same thing with Biden.  Every news story is the end if Biden.

It looks to me that age is going to beat him before some documents do.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #52 - 01/14/23 at 16:55:56

Eegore wrote on 01/13/23 at 21:16:39:
"Meanwhile, doesn't this apply to Brandon  -  18 U.S.C. § 2071"

Possibly, I don't know who Brandon is, but it applies to all humans in this position, including Biden who this thread is about.

This is Brandon............

How can you say possibly?  Three sets of illegal documents were taken.

18 U.S.C. § 2071, which generally
prohibits, among other things, willfully and unlawfully concealing, removing, mutilating, obliterating, or
destroying a “record,” “paper,” or “document” that is “filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any
court of the United States

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 01/14/23 at 17:09:45

How can you say possibly?  Three sets of illegal documents were taken.

Because I didn't know what human you were referring to.  If I ask you if this applies to Jimmy, wouldn't you want to know what Jimmy did before you confirmed a US law applied to him?

I can't find any information regarding this Brandon Brown and classified documents.  For that matter an extensive search shows very few cases where a Brandon Brown is charged with crime by the US Government and none of them are the guy in the video.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca5/11-30857/11-30857-2...

https://law.justia.com/cases/colorado/supreme-court/2019/18sa237.html

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-court-of-appeals/1885821.html

https://www.poconorecord.com/story/news/2003/08/19/teen-sentenced-in-2001-chi...

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #54 - 01/14/23 at 17:22:44

Did you happen to watch that clip of Brandon?  He won a Nascar race and while he was being interviewed the crowd was chanting F Joe Biden.  The reporter said they are chanting let's go Brandon.  Brandon is a euphemism for F Joe Biden.

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #55 - 01/14/23 at 18:35:59

I've been thinking E was joking about not Getting the Brandon thing.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 01/14/23 at 18:41:35

"Did you happen to watch that clip of Brandon?  He won a Nascar race and while he was being interviewed the crowd was chanting F Joe Biden.  The reporter said they are chanting let's go Brandon.  Brandon is a euphemism for F Joe Biden."

Ahh ok that's where that came from.  I never looked into it.  The origins of the chant I should say.

« Last Edit: 01/15/23 at 06:26:46 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 01/15/23 at 03:16:12

Two views of Puddinhead.

1) I take classified documents seriously.

2) I take classified documents, seriously.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 01/15/23 at 06:30:20

"I've been thinking E was joking about not Getting the Brandon thing."

I wasn't joking, I had just never looked into where the chant originated from so I never knew the NASCAR driver was involved.  My sources are Case law and actual court documents, not opinion pieces so this wouldn't have shown up.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #59 - 01/15/23 at 07:22:32

Declassification is a process, not a magic wave of the hand.
Documents have to be evaluated and parts are blacked out that might expose info or people to danger.
We've all seen the blacked out pages of real declassified documents.  tRump didn't do that.
So it's not declassified.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/25/24 at 21:25:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nuclear Docs at Mar-a-Lago

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.