Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Nuclear Docs at Mar-a-Lago (Read 401 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Nuclear Docs at Mar-a-Lago
Reply #15 - 08/13/22 at 18:12:09

As previously stated.

For your listening pleasure.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 08/14/22 at 07:26:29

That tune is so timeless.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/14/22 at 08:07:58

I’m paraphrasing from a short comment I read elsewhere with an analogy but I’m expanding on it.

Trump is The White Whale, Mobey thingy. The corporate media and entertainment culture is Captain Ahab who is blinded by hatred after The White Whale took something from him. In Captain Ahab‘s case, in was his leg. For the corporate media, The White Whale took Hillary.
Ahab will stop at nothing and will sink his ship if necessary to finish off The White Whale.

Unfortunately, we are all passengers on this ship. Some are foolishly caught up in the moment and share the blinding hatred for The Whale. The rest of us see The Whale for what he is but are stuck on this ship and will sink surrounded by the company of fools.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 08/14/22 at 11:21:14

...but he's orange

So,...
Trump is the whale
Media is Ahab
We are the crew
the ship is America
and Republican's morality and sanity are are Ahab's leg

I get it

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/14/22 at 18:09:56

You failed again. Do not pass go.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 08/15/22 at 04:52:24

https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/14/why-merrick-garland-is-losing-the-people/

A lot of great points of which I’m sure no one will read but here’s a great question I had thought of before.

Why now?

“Yet he did not explain why “nuclear secrets,” long sitting in a locked room at Mar-a-Lago, were suddenly putting the nation in harm’s way in a manner they had not eight or 18 months ago.”

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #21 - 01/10/23 at 15:14:25

Serowbot wrote on 08/13/22 at 08:17:19:
Trump had already "declassified" the documents the FBI planted at Mar a Lago.

Makes sense to me...  Huh

So what is Brandon's excuse for the classified  documents at Penn Biden Center.  Not looking to good....................

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 01/10/23 at 16:44:32

Puddinhead doesn’t remember yesterday much less what exactly was in those documents about The Biden Crime Family’s operations in China…..

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #23 - 01/11/23 at 16:11:32

Uhhh OOHHHhhhh, another cashe of documents is found.

I think a special counsel is in order....................

A little hard to sweep this under the rug after a SWAT team is sent to his house..............

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 01/11/23 at 16:31:11

The primary difference between these two events is that in one event they refused to turn the documents over, and with the other they documents were voluntarily turned over.  It's like the difference between refusing to pull over for a traffic stop, or voluntarily pulling over, before they find drugs in the car.

Spin the facts as needed, use circular reasoning, and imagine up whatever scenario helps you vilify the "other guy" from there.  But try to at least understand the difference between voluntary surrender and refusal.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #25 - 01/11/23 at 17:35:11

Well at least you are no longer trying to cloak your partisanship with perceived objectivity.
‘Spin the facts as needed, use circular reasoning, and imagine up whatever scenario helps you’ .  So says the person who used an elementary analogy the sentence prior to express his position.

There are some very significant differences here.  

First the Penn Biden Center received $54M in donations from China, of which $23M was autonomous.   It is a revolving door for dark money.  Second, Trump had the ability to declassify the documents before he left office.  Brandon not so much, sorry not going to happen.  Last, the documents were turned over to an extremely friendly AG.  Henceforth, a special council is very appropriate.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 01/11/23 at 20:11:29

Well at least you are no longer trying to cloak your partisanship with perceived objectivity.
‘Spin the facts as needed, use circular reasoning, and imagine up whatever scenario helps you’ .  So says the person who used an elementary analogy the sentence prior to express his position.

Really?  You didn't acknowledge, for whatever reason, that my elementary analogy claims both scenarios have drugs in the car.  To clarify:  Illegal drugs.  I also did not address this statement to You, or Serowbot, or any specific member or member's political ideology - for a reason.

So my "partisan view" is saying both actions are wrong, just discovered as wrong in two different ways.

Do whatever you have to do, just like humans with contradicting political ideology to your own, to vilify the other side, but that won't change that one situation refused to hand over documents, while the other voluntarily did.

"First the Penn Biden Center received $54M in donations from China, of which $23M was autonomous.   It is a revolving door for dark money.  Second, Trump had the ability to declassify the documents before he left office.  Brandon not so much, sorry not going to happen.  Last, the documents were turned over to an extremely friendly AG.  Henceforth, a special council is very appropriate."

I agree with your assessment, also I see you state: "documents were turned over"  Ok so you acknowledge the documents were turned over, and yes to an extremely friendly AG.  Will you acknowledge that in the other situation the documents were not turned over?

Or will you just claim I am being intentionally duplicitous instead?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 01/12/23 at 05:11:36

Once again, Trump is his own worst enemy. Nothing really compromising was probably in those documents he had but delayed because he was told to return them and he doesn’t like to be told what to do so he resisted. Typically stupid move by Trump. The guy had it all in his hands and his ego threw it away. If there were anything compromising in those documents, it would have come out before the midterms and certainly during the Speaker debate to hamper any Republican seen as pro-Trump.

But Biden is a liar, an unbelievable liar, the likes this office hasn’t seen in a long time, maybe ever. It’s not unreasonable to think those documents contain info that would expose his illegal financial ties to China. I guess in his view (who are we kidding, he’s too dumb to think that deep) in the view of his complicit advisers, it was better to hide them than destroy them.

Garland will be put in quite a spot now. He’s been quiet lately. I wonder if he realizes how scummy Biden is and what he’s gotten himself into.

And I still think the corporate media will abandon Biden in favor of their dream candidate: Kamala Harris. As President, she’ll be almost untouchable. She’ll be like MLK’s history of banging every woman near him. You can’t mention that, you can’t question that.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 01/12/23 at 05:37:42

"Once again, Trump is his own worst enemy. Nothing really compromising was probably in those documents he had but delayed because he was told to return them and he doesn’t like to be told what to do so he resisted."

This is pretty much what I was thinking.

It’s not unreasonable to think those documents contain info that would expose his illegal financial ties to China. I guess in his view (who are we kidding, he’s too dumb to think that deep) in the view of his complicit advisers, it was better to hide them than destroy them.

That's an interesting assessment.  I was wondering why the documents wouldn't just be destroyed and forgotten about.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 01/12/23 at 06:41:52

Eegore wrote on 01/11/23 at 20:11:29:
" ...   Do whatever you have to do, just like humans with contradicting political ideology to your own, ..."

OK, Got it !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/25/24 at 00:32:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nuclear Docs at Mar-a-Lago

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.