Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Nuclear Docs at Mar-a-Lago (Read 401 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Nuclear Docs at Mar-a-Lago
Reply #60 - 01/15/23 at 09:15:50

"We've all seen the blacked out pages of real declassified documents.  tRump didn't do that.
So it's not declassified."

Yeah but FOX, Twitter, YouTube, etc. say otherwise.  Obviously Trump is right and his entire legal team is wrong on this.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #61 - 01/15/23 at 11:39:14

I do like that those very saintly and ethically superior Democrats are now confronted with the fact that their leader is no better than Trump.

It is also clear that people are now trying to show that Biden is really more ethical than Trump by crappity smacking ants.

I eagerly await what is to come. Because I know that Biden is as corrupt as it gets and that Trump doesn't pretend to be more than he is.

Let's see what else the truth has in store for us.

I invite you Biden fans to take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and the truth shows you how deep the rabbit hole goes.”

And for the Donnalds sit back and relax.
you stay in wonderland, and the truth shows you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #62 - 01/15/23 at 13:30:40

I'm not so sure...............

https://guides.loc.gov/executive-orders/order-proclamation-memorandum

Executive Order, Proclamation, or Executive Memorandum?

In addition to Executive Orders, presidents may also issue Proclamations and Executive Memoranda. As all three directives are produced by the President, researchers can sometimes have difficulties understanding which type of document they seek. While we do not have an “official” definition for these directives, we can look to their typical characteristics to tell them apart.

Executive Orders generally:

are "directed to, and govern actions by, Government officials and agencies External";
have the force of law if the topic of the Executive order is "founded on the authority of the President derived from the Constitution or statute"; and
are required by law to be published in the Federal Register (1936 to present) and in Title 3 of the Code of Federal Regulations (1938 to present).

Proclamations typically:

deal with the activities of private individuals;
do not have the force and effect of law, unless the President is given the authority over private individuals by the Constitution or a federal statute; and
are ceremonial in nature now, but historically did much more “heavy lifting”.

Executive Memoranda are very similar to Executive Orders, except:

they are not required by law to be printed in the Federal Register;
they are not required to cite the President’s legal authority (see 1 C.F.R. § 19.1); and
the Office of Management and Budget is not required to issue a “Budgetary Impact Statement” on Executive Memoranda.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/01/25/2021-01717/declassificat...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #63 - 01/15/23 at 14:36:23

50k a month for rent is how Puddinhead collected his laundered 10%.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #64 - 01/15/23 at 14:39:49

I read today a few prominent Democrats have come out strongly suggesting Biden jeopardized national security. I think they’ve made the calculation Biden has got to go. And like I said before they get a twofer out of this. They get rid of Biden and they hamper Trump because they’re tossing Biden overboard for what they say Trump did.

It’s possible Puddinhead’s  expiration date is up.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #65 - 01/15/23 at 14:51:18

I'm not so sure...............

Trumps legal team is, but obviously they must not know all the details that people sitting on the couch using the internet do, or they would state all the documents were declassified and labeled appropriately in his defense.

Again none of this changes the fact that Trump refused to hand over documents and Biden's legal team voluntarily did.  A fact that continues to be ignored.  Besides people just make stuff up and pretend it's real, like saying the VP can't declassify documents which is absolutely incorrect.

If we really want to break this down for accuracy then we shouldn't even be focusing on the declassification yes/no of each document anyway but instead what the search warrant is actually using for probable cause.  Then again we would have to use verifiable facts, not oversimplify things into sound-bites and not use FOX/CNN, or YouTube to explain things for us:

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB1081

They actually, and from my experience correctly, utilize mishandling of “national defense information” which can not be absolved by Executive Order alone: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

It references the records-related obstruction statute 18 U.S.C. § 1519: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1519 which may be mitigated by Executive Order.

Then there's "mishandling of public records: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

None of those specify declassification, so using that as defense against the warrant is pointless to begin with.  But if we want to dig into it we can't simply provide a document that shows declassification, something we don't have for Trump or Biden's found documents, but instead evaluate the applications of Executive Order 13526 and how it applies to CFR title 32:

https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-32/subtitle-B/chapter-XX/part-2001

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #66 - 01/15/23 at 15:23:37

Whatever Biden did,... multiply it by a thousand and where are you?
Mar a Lago

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #67 - 01/15/23 at 17:43:02

If we really want to break this down for accuracy
We can’t as we don’t have all the facts. We’re filling in the blanks.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #68 - 01/15/23 at 17:48:55

Serowbot wrote on 01/15/23 at 15:23:37:
Whatever Biden did,... multiply it by a thousand and where are you?
Mar a Lago

Oh? You know that do you?

This smells. Some Dems appear to be throwing Puddinhead under the bus after defending him repeatedly. I’m telling you, this smells. They don’t want him.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #69 - 01/15/23 at 19:50:40

I mean specific to the warrant issued for Mar a Lago.  We can see that whole document.  They didn't issue a warrant completely based off the declassification process so technically the whole "Trump can declassify anything he wants" is not the actual defense needed.  Also its not true no matter how many times people say it.  Just like its not true that the VP can't declassify documents.  He can.

I think we can look at the warrant and verify it's content and the laws used to issue it.

Either way, none of it changes that Trump refused to hand over documents and Biden volunteered.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #70 - 01/16/23 at 04:29:59

Eegore wrote on 01/15/23 at 19:50:40:

I mean specific to the warrant issued for Mar a Lago.  We can see that whole document.  They didn't issue a warrant completely based off the declassification process so technically the whole "Trump can declassify anything he wants" is not the actual defense needed.  Also its not true no matter how many times people say it.  Just like its not true that the VP can't declassify documents.  He can.

I think we can look at the warrant and verify it's content and the laws used to issue it.

Either way, none of it changes that Trump refused to hand over documents and Biden volunteered.

Conveniently after the midterms and then tricked out a here and there later. This will be an interesting week. If you start seeing more news coverage with Harris, good sign something is up with Puddinhead.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #71 - 01/16/23 at 07:50:37

Biden had 20 or so documents... 6 in his home.

tRump?...
Here they are.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #72 - 01/16/23 at 07:55:30

It kinda matters what’s on them. If he’s got documents related to his and Hunter’s activities in Ukraine, that’s more than a little significant.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #73 - 01/16/23 at 10:20:31

Serowbot wrote on 01/16/23 at 07:50:37:

You can see from the amount of documents that Trump was a much better Precident. He also worked hard at home for his country.

The thing about top secret documents is that you can't reveal what's in them.
I think the American people would have been quite shocked if Trump can let us know what it in them.
I think it was much more explosive material than some nuclear weapons data....

You can keep complaining about Trump, but the man just makes spicy decisions.

Biden is a dummy who lets himself be used.

Those documents at his house are just like the slips of the tongue he makes regularly.
The whole team shudders when he does that, because they have done things that absolutely cannot bear the light of day.

Just sit back, it will come out.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #74 - 01/16/23 at 13:08:27

I think the American people would have been quite shocked if Trump can let us know what it in them.
I think it was much more explosive material than some nuclear weapons data....

The thing is if they are not properly Declassified he can't have them after he is no longer POTUS.  If they are Declassified we can see what's in them by means of FOIA.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/25/24 at 13:42:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nuclear Docs at Mar-a-Lago

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.