Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Not looking real Promising (Read 315 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Not looking real Promising
Reply #15 - 09/05/21 at 05:14:28

Sweden seems to be thinking the same way.
They are considering banning Israelis from visiting.
If you don't see a problem with the not a vaccine vaccine, I don't understand how.
Vaers, as much as I don't believe it is accurate, just as I was trying to get people to see how the Covid numbers were incorrect. Different directions, yeah, and wrong.
CDC Now admits that about twice as many Got it than they previously said.
Because of the number of people with antibodies that never reported being ill.
I probably have the antibodies. My wife does. She never went to the doctor. She's65,pretty seriously overweight, asthmatic. I'd be willing to say forty pounds could get lost and she would not be at all skinny.

The vaccine, imo,is causing as much trouble as it is fixing.
If it's so great, Howcumizzit Israel is looking such a mess?
And you're aware I'm sure that the declaration of
Vaccinated versus unvaccinated at the hospital is not what the average person would say, right?

If you get the jab and you get covid and go to the hospital
You are Counted as Unvaccinated
Unless it's been two weeks..

And to answer your question
No,E,I didn't read that stuff..
Why? Frankly I've been living for years just hitting the high points and seeing.
My batting average suits me fine. My bullshit detector has served me well. And I know covid Is A Thing. It's deadly for some. The percentage is quite low. The response was overblown And Deadly. The Response destroyed lives. And the vaccine is, now that we have evidence that about twice as many as previously thought, Had covid, the already low mortality rate is effectively halved, doing damage that should not be acceptable. Other vaccination programs were halted, with less numbers of people harmed or killed.
And the way ivermectin and hydroxycloroguin and other approaches were treated is unforgivable.

Once again The Experts have screwed the pooch.

I'm not wasting my time with Fisking Fauci. Pick a side, mask, no mask, vaccine will protect you, vaccine will minimize your symptoms, you can get back to normal, you still need a mask, you will need three shots,
NOTHING he has said can be trusted.

No, I'm not taking a shot. And a bunch of people who did wish they hadn't. The families some left behind wish they hadn't.

Question

What does it cost to get the jab?

Is it free?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 09/05/21 at 06:54:00

Quote:
What does it cost to get the jab?
Is it free?

In Minn it costs at the very least, $100.00.

All those people, who do NOT pay taxes
                 GET $100.00,  for taking the shot.

While all the people who PAY taxes,
Still get $100.00. (if they get a Shot)
Yet they only get a portion of their money back.

The people who don’t get the shot,
(and PAY Taxes)
PAY for the $100.00,
given to the people that don’t pay taxes.
Pay part of the $100.00 for the people that pay taxes.
And pay for the difference the other fees charged,
to the government/s/insurance companies/premiums.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 09/05/21 at 07:20:00

That turns into a Big Sack O Munnee.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #18 - 09/05/21 at 07:59:29

Quote:
I'm not wasting my time with Fisking Fauci. Pick a side, mask, no mask, vaccine will protect you, vaccine will minimize your symptoms, you can get back to normal, you still need a mask, you will need three shots,
NOTHING he has said can be trusted.

Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt and don't just say that he's a lying POS, it's pretty obvious that his "expertise" is pretty suspect.

Health dept. here in my county is running in circles right now: Recommendations as of a day or two ago:
Unvaxed: wear a mask everywhere
Vaxed: wear a mask everywhere 'cept at home.
Vaxed:You can travel for the labor day holiday, have a barbecue, hang of with your friends and family, but you probably shouldn't and you better mask up and be scared of each other.
Unvaxed: Just stay the f*ck home till you wise up and get the shot. (Unstated aloud but implied "What the h*ll is wrong with you anyway?)

Most folks I see seem to be ignoring those recommendations though.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 09/05/21 at 09:11:20

You can't ask for static recommendations for a disease that is mutating and ongoing.
That would be stupid.

Pick a place,... Israel... whatever is happening there would be worse without vaccinations.
It's not perfect, nothing is.  It's the best we've got, and it's pretty good.
..and it's free... everywhere.

I got Covid March 2020... before the vax.  Before they knew what was going on.
3 weeks deathly ill, 5 days ICU Covid ward.  My heart went into a-fib/a-flutter.  Pleurisy.  3 ER visits.  Double heart procedure in July 2020.  Still getting back in shape.  
Still short of breath but doing lots better.
It's no joke if it hits you wrong.
Get the vax.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 09/05/21 at 11:06:48

Serowbot wrote on 09/05/21 at 09:11:20:
" ... ..and it's free... everywhere. ..."

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Coming from a person,
   who believes Ding-Dong and HO-HO,
        are honest.

And actually have,
  a brain cell between the two of them.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 09/05/21 at 14:51:10

Free?
Nothing is Free.

If you don't have to pay, then you have absolutely No idea how much Someone is paying.

Ohh,wouldn't it be nice to sell a product that
Can't be returned for a refund.
You're nearly100% safe from a lawsuit
Have the media and Government Experts telling everyone to Go Get Some.

Row,sorry for issues, that sounds terrible,, but just so you know,, vaccinated people are Dying, from covid. It's a crapshoot. Ya pays her money, or someone else's, and ya takes her chances.

My SIL knows a guy whose son had just landed a BBall scholarship at a college. Top shape,17 years old, ICU on a ventilator. Probably never play again.
And there I was, old, almost forty pounds overweight, smoker, drinker, in the same bed with my wife who had it and I never felt anything.

And who knows,, if I took the jab it might kill me.

What is good for one isn't necessarily good for everyone.

Personal Choice,,

Since you have survived it, hopefully,, will you get the jab?

It's fine if you don't answer. That is absolutely your business. If you don't Mind me asking.. I'm curious.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 09/05/21 at 15:50:11

I got the J&J in March this year.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 09/05/21 at 17:48:47

Thanks,, best of luck and get well.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 09/05/21 at 21:54:00

Why? Frankly I've been living for years just hitting the high points and seeing.

However your expectation, from what I have gathered over time, is that we read your information.  "We" being all know humans besides JoG.  If we don't answer we are gutless.

Here's an example of what selective information does:

And the way ivermectin and hydroxycloroguin and other approaches were treated is unforgivable.

Hydroxychloroquine was examined, but didn't provide results.  Your source was Trump, and a doctor that can't provide a single piece of evidence.  That's your BS detector at work.

If hydroxychloroquine was a "proven cure" why do people who take it get Covid?  Why did Trump get Covid if it was a proven cure?  

Now I am not against the idea that hydroxychloroquine is useful, but I don't see why there has to be some corruption if it isn't useful.  Why can't people with similar political ideas as you be wrong about that?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 09/06/21 at 05:23:33

Serowbot wrote on 09/05/21 at 09:11:20:
You can't ask for static recommendations for a disease that is mutating and ongoing.
That would be stupid.

Pick a place,... Israel... whatever is happening there would be worse without vaccinations.
It's not perfect, nothing is.  It's the best we've got, and it's pretty good.
..and it's free... everywhere.

I got Covid March 2020... before the vax.  Before they knew what was going on.
3 weeks deathly ill, 5 days ICU Covid ward.  My heart went into a-fib/a-flutter.  Pleurisy.  3 ER visits.  Double heart procedure in July 2020.  Still getting back in shape.  
Still short of breath but doing lots better.
It's no joke if it hits you wrong.
Get the vax.

I had no idea and I’m truly sorry to hear that. As much as I want a miserable leftist commie rat who is destroying my country to suffer in this virtual world, I wish nothing but good health in the real world. (Unless we meet on the field of battle during the second civil war)

I hope you continue to recover.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 09/06/21 at 05:28:22

I had a fairly harsh reaction to my first Pfizer shot and the doctor told me that means I had probably been exposed to the virus but my immune system managed it so that I didn’t even realize it. I may have thought it was a mild cold or something.

The case Jog pointed out almost seems random. Sometimes you hear of a professional athlete dying of a heart attack at age 22. Just one of those fluke things.

But from a demographic point of you, it’s very well known who is far more likely to get seriously ill from Covid and it’s a fairly narrow list. Instead of fighting each other to the death over a stupid flimsy fabric mask, why are we not talking about overall health? Immunity health for example.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 09/06/21 at 09:06:22

WebsterMark wrote on 09/06/21 at 05:23:33:
I had no idea and I’m truly sorry to hear that. As much as I want a miserable leftist commie rat who is destroying my country to suffer in this virtual world, I wish nothing but good health in the real world. (Unless we meet on the field of battle during the second civil war)

I hope you continue to recover.

Grin Grin Grin
Hey,... thanks...

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 09/07/21 at 01:37:20

Eegore wrote on 09/05/21 at 21:54:00:

However your expectation, from what I have gathered over time, is that we read your information.  "We" being all know humans besides JoG.  If we don't answer we are gutless.

Here's an example of what selective information does:

Hydroxychloroquine was examined, but didn't provide results.  Your source was Trump, and a doctor that can't provide a single piece of evidence.  That's your BS detector at work.

If hydroxychloroquine was a "proven cure" why do people who take it get Covid?  Why did Trump get Covid if it was a proven cure?  

Now I am not against the idea that hydroxychloroquine is useful, but I don't see why there has to be some corruption if it isn't useful.  Why can't people with similar political ideas as you be wrong about that?

Corruption?
I didn't say it was corruption. It was dismissed because
Trump.

Search

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33342929/

Just one,, there are others.

Ivermectin,,

Rather than treating people who have symptoms, it's looking like hospitals are waiting till they are totally screwed,then admit them.

FFS,the jab was Not being promoted by the left while Trump was in office.
It was being talked very negatively about.

Because
Trump.
Don't preach to me about being open minded with
The other side..

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 09/07/21 at 04:44:58

I read those hyperventilating over  a horse dewormer like ivermectin should be reminded penicillin is mold.

Point is that once again, the health and well being of the nation is being damaged because our national media which has huge influence over national policy, exaggerates and flat out lies in order for the left to maintain an appearance of wise leadership.

I’ve read summaries of other studies that show some effectiveness in the treatment of Covid symptoms with those drugs, but as in many situations, effectiveness is based upon many variables. However, because Trump mentioned one drug, it’s fate was sealed by the national media. And now the other is presented as horse medicine when that’s not exactly true. The Rolling Stone magazine published totally made up nonsense about rural hospitals being inundated with patients who overdosed on a horse drug and gun shot victims were forced to wait in the hallways.

Rolling Stone magazine is not exactly a source you should consider but because the story had the potential to make liberal leaders look wise, it was immediately grabbed and republished thousands of times, including Rachel Maddow on MSNBC at her millions of followers.

Of course it’s nonsense but none of those will face any retribution from the actions. It will be forgotten about and rolling stone magazine may publish another article next week about how Harris was strongly advising against the Afghanistan pull out and it will be hailed as gospel.

And before you remind everyone Eegore that you don’t read national media, the point is politicians do. They do because they know millions of fools get all their information from Lester Holt or Jimmy Fallon and that’s what they base decisions on who and what policy they will support. So the failings of the national media do matter. In fact they matter more than just about anything else.

We can’t they let the extreme left take over. It will be death to America. We can’t let the extreme right rise up in response and take over. That will be  death to America.

Maybe I’m feeling particularly pessimistic this morning but I do not see a way out of this. I’m afraid we’re going to turn into Brazil. A giant country, with millions of people, existing in a society that barely qualifies as civilized.

It will take divine influence to rescue us. And take a few minutes and go read the book of Habakkuk and see what could happen if God decides to intervene and save us. It’s a dreadful cure.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 01:24:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Not looking real Promising

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.