Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: Resist ....
Reply #15 - 11/09/20 at 06:58:16

Eegore wrote on 11/08/20 at 19:01:25:
Why wait until his term is up to bring out this information?  

This propaganda/smear piece first appeared in 2015, and has been discredited by one media outlet after another in the years since.   It is only due to a culture of diligent journalism that I am able to investigate and report with reasonable confidence with less than 5 minutes searching with Google.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 11/09/20 at 07:03:58

Donate to the Trump legal fund...
60% goes to paying off his campaign debts across the country.
He still owes from 2016.
Tucson wants it's money back.

Maybe the rest will pay his overdue golf course and hotel mortgages...
His $350 million Deutsche Bank foreclosure too.
Trump needs your charity.
Pay off his $90 million tax evasion debt while you're at it.

Hmmm,.. promise kept,.. he really did run the country like his businesses.
Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 11/09/20 at 07:40:34

Mavigogun wrote on 11/09/20 at 06:58:16:
Eegore wrote on 11/08/20 at 19:01:25:
Why wait until his term is up to bring out this information?  

This propaganda/smear piece first appeared in 2015, and has been discredited by one media outlet after another in the years since.   It is only due to a culture of diligent journalism that I am able to investigate and report with reasonable confidence with less than 5 minutes searching with Google.

I pointed out it's BULLSHIT the other day.
Odd how Eegore is always so quick to spot Bullshit and say it's BULLSHIT,, but
Total fail on this one..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #18 - 11/09/20 at 12:55:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/09/20 at 07:40:34:

Total fail on this one..

It seems to me you’ve mistaken his meaning here- Eegore is clearly expressing doubt as to the legitimacy of the depiction.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 11/09/20 at 14:39:32

"I pointed out it's BULLSHIT the other day.
Total fail on this one
.."

I don't have to.  If it is anti-Trump you will investigate.  If it is pro-Trump you are all the sudden "Too trusting" and it's someone else's fault.

We have had this conversation twice already.  Don't pretend I didn't already lay out the fact that you are not historically equally skeptical of information you post here.  If I, as in Me, post something I research it, or clarify that I have not done so.

Second I have never proclaimed that I read 100% of all posts.  I have actually informed, multiple times, I do not.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/09/20 at 17:46:33

Back to the topic, leftist lied, cheated, stole and $hit on America to steal this election. Set aside the media withholding information on Biden and highlighting ridiculously wrong polls showing massive Democratic candidates leads to discourage voters, the fraud at the ballot was brazen. The absentee ballot fraud shamed any understanding of Orwellian behavior.

Biden did not win this election, the Blue team, lead by “The Fourth Estate, stole it. Fxck that.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #21 - 11/09/20 at 18:03:38

So much whinging. We're going to be hearing 'you stole the election' without any evidence whatsoever, for the next four years.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #22 - 11/09/20 at 18:12:03

Here's the evidence from the The Four Seasons Hotel Landscaping Supplies, parking lot. That's pretty hi powered stuff.

Does Guiliani ever tire of embarrassing himself?

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 11/09/20 at 19:59:25

WebsterMark wrote on 11/09/20 at 17:46:33:
Back to the topic, leftist lied, cheated, stole and $hit on America to steal this election. Set aside the media withholding information on Biden and highlighting ridiculously wrong polls showing massive Democratic candidates leads to discourage voters, the fraud at the ballot was brazen. The absentee ballot fraud shamed any understanding of Orwellian behavior.

Biden did not win this election, the Blue team, lead by “The Fourth Estate, stole it. Fxck that.

This is amazing.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #24 - 11/09/20 at 22:58:08

It's laughable. All the Republicans are interested in is owning the Liberals. And while they had the levers of power they could and did whatever the fcuk they wanted.

But no one gives a rat's at all this latest 'election fraud' fluff, because Trump can send his lapdog Barr to pull the levers of the DoJ, but the reason no one cares is because being a legal issue, it can only be acted on in the courts and there is no evidence. Everycase they've brought so far has been thrown out.

The chances of any of this getting to the Supreme Court are zero. This is just all theatre for their idiot followers who, as Trump himself said, wouldn't care if he shot someone on 5th Avenue.

It's probably just part of the Republicans doing the best they can to be asshats to screw up Biden at every turn. But now that Trump is gone, no one really cares. Or the rest of the world doesn't anyway.

Here's a good piece on how long Barr has been an asshat for, which is basically his whole life.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #25 - 11/10/20 at 02:15:42

I do agree with WM when he said it's over when it's over. Politics is kind of the dirtiest game there is, and it never ends.

And it is time we end it and get back on the bike and get some Joyful, inspiration.
Because whoever wants to fight a monster, must be careful not to become a monster himself.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
NHLycan

Nice forum!

New Hampshire
Reply #26 - 11/10/20 at 03:47:17

If there's a fruitful way to converse with people who believe 7 impossible things before breakfast, it's not clear to me. What is one to say to people who claim the moon is made of cheese?

"Swiss or Cheddar?"

This is a quasi-religious kind of madness. So it's not suspectable to conversation. They'll just harden their position until their convinced the whole world is against them. Normally, it doesn't matter if someone has crazy beliefs, but these ones will lead to violence.

New Hampshire. 2003 SL650. 13k miles. Raptor installed. Versy adjuster. Rotella 6 w/zinc. Idle mix plug out. Seat front up 1". Owned since July 2013. Mechanically inclined. Better cook than mechanic.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 11/10/20 at 04:28:30

NHLycan wrote on 11/10/20 at 03:47:17:
If there's a fruitful way to converse with people who believe 7 impossible things before breakfast, it's not clear to me. What is one to say to people who claim the moon is made of cheese?

"Swiss or Cheddar?"

This is a quasi-religious kind of madness. So it's not suspectable to conversation. They'll just harden their position until their convinced the whole world is against them. Normally, it doesn't matter if someone has crazy beliefs, but these ones will lead to violence.

Businesses all over the country boarded up their stores, but didn’t paint MAGA on them, they painted BLM cause they knew where the violence would come from. Leftist are committing violent political acts every single day but you act as if they aren’t happening. What’s wrong with you?

It’s telling none of you offer any solid evidence against any claims other than well, that’s what the people in charge told us so it must be true. And you double down with fears of violence when it’s happening right under your nose; the ultimate no gambling going on moment while you collect your winnings.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 11/10/20 at 06:26:22

Webstermark,

Before I continue any further conversation, are you leaving as you said you would, or are you staying for whatever reason?  I don't want to be halfway through a conversation if you go.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 11/10/20 at 07:14:17

I’m leaving if the Electors vote for Biden which is around the middle of December right? If they vote for him at that point, he managed to steal the election and get away with it.

If the lawsuits and challenges continue and this turns into another 30 or 40 day long ordeal like Bush/Gore and eventually some states change resulting in a Trump victory, I’ll stick around.

So if the media/tech coup is successful, I’ll be gone in 30 or 40 days. If justice prevails and the vermin are denied, I’ll be around longer.

So converse away. No conversation we’ve ever had last more than a couple days!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 04:03:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Resist ....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.