Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Breakaway glass bottles (Read 276 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Breakaway glass bottles
Reply #15 - 07/29/20 at 03:47:50

Eegore wrote on 07/28/20 at 09:44:36:
 "Breakaway" glass bottles are movie props, typically made from sugar but the ones I purchase now are a plastic/resin mix so we can fill them with fluid.

I just had a purchase order go through for about 800 of them which means one thing: Molotov cocktails.  

We use a mix of hydrogen peroxide or diluted ammonia to create an odor to safely replicate a chemical fuel.  This, for me, has been used for one purpose and that is for crowd control exercises.  These breakaways allow us to chuck at full force a bottle into law enforcement personnel at any distance.

So here comes an ethics issue.  There is a huge chance this is going to be part of a Federal training process where my team simulates public unrest.  We have done this a number of times before, we did a ton of it after the Ukraine uprisings happened.  Given the recent "unconstitutional" arrests and processing of protesters is it more ethical to refuse to conduct the training based off of potential misuse, or is it better to try to improve law enforcement skills?

I for one have seen both outcomes, but it requires some high level and consistent training.

Oooo Who ordered 800 of em ? I thought they are just beer bottled with gar and a rag stuffed in em and light up and thrown - No ? They order them ? The freaking thing sounds $$$ who is buying these are where is it going ?
Sorry I didn't read any of the threads in the post.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #16 - 07/29/20 at 05:08:22

Yeah it's called being open to other's ideas.

Except there's no 'ideas' here, you know what you're gonna get before you ask, surely. Take JoG for example, with him you know he's just going to repeat what ever Trump says. For example the hydro what, thread he started, I mean that comes right after Trump posts the video of the voodoo sex with demons 'respected' doctor. He finds some bullshit somewhere and pretends that it's a fact. You've been down that road so many times.

Are you ever surprised about anything here. All you need to do is tune into Fox news or Brietbart, or read their comments sections and you know already what you're going to get here. You know this.

As for srinath, you know you're just going to get rabid racist cryptic nonsense, with Mn, you're just going to get something like a cross between Tucker Carlson and Hannity, with a bit of extra crazy and overly elaborate mark up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/america-is-suffering-trump-offers-the...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 07/29/20 at 07:11:33

If these concerns are serious,.. I think it's time to take them to a bigger forum than an orphaned motorcycle site.
Questionable actions on the public behalf deserve more.
If you have doubts,.. I'm sure most of America would too.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 07/29/20 at 07:15:52

"Oooo Who ordered 800 of em ? I thought they are just beer bottled with gar and a rag stuffed in em and light up and thrown - No ? They order them ? The freaking thing sounds $$$ who is buying these are where is it going ?
Sorry I didn't read any of the threads in the post
."

When you decide to read the posts you will find out how far off your comment is.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 07/29/20 at 07:18:56

"If these concerns are serious,.. I think it's time to take them to a bigger forum than an orphaned motorcycle site.
Questionable actions on the public behalf deserve more.
"

I am active on 10 forums, 2 are law enforcement only, 3 are military only.

The decision will be made among the management team, but conversation and ideas are still conversation and ideas.  I prefer not to communicate in a vacuum.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 07/29/20 at 11:36:00

eau de sauvage wrote on 07/29/20 at 05:08:22:
... with Mn, you're just going to get something like a cross between Tucker Carlson and Hannity

Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!

Always happy to be linked to intelligent people that have a brain and can use it.

Rather than someone,
who seemingly was dropped on their head,
somewhere in the outback !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 07/29/20 at 11:44:44

Serowbot wrote on 07/29/20 at 07:11:33:

Most of  the Citizens of America.
(not the dead people, or the Illegal sheapol)
Have LOTS of questions !!!

And this, "... an orphaned motorcycle site ..." is just a tiny spillover

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #22 - 07/29/20 at 12:11:18

Except there's no 'ideas' here, you know what you're gonna get before you ask, surely. Take JoG for example, with him you know he's just going to repeat what ever Trump says. For example the hydro what, thread he started, I mean that comes right after Trump posts the video of the voodoo sex with demons 'respected' doctor. He finds some bullshit somewhere and pretends that it's a fact. You've been down that road so many times.

Are you ever surprised about anything here. All you need to do is tune into Fox news or Brietbart, or read their comments sections and you know already what you're going to get here. You know this.

As for srinath, you know you're just going to get rabid racist cryptic nonsense, with Mn, you're just going to get something like a cross between Tucker Carlson and Hannity, with a bit of extra crazy and overly elaborate mark up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/america-is-suffering-trump-offers-the...

Youre so fuloshit,, You think Trump decides for me? No,, He decides for YOU,, everything he says is good
Isnt,,
Im in the Screw Masks crowd,, directly opposed to TRump,, so now what?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 07/29/20 at 12:31:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/29/20 at 12:11:18:
Im in the Screw Masks crowd,, directly opposed to TRump,, so now what?

Trump was the founding father of the "screw masks" cult... until just a couple of days ago.
...and he only "changed" because he was reading someone else's words from a prompter.  
These episodes of sanity Trump has are always prompted.
We all know it.

If masks don't help,... what should we be doing?
The other option would be to close down all non-essential business and lock down again.
...or do you suggest that 50,000 cases, and a 1,000 deaths per day are acceptable?
As we wait for a vaccine that you won't take?  
Have you tried Hydrocloriquine,.. or exorcism?...Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #24 - 07/29/20 at 12:52:19

Wait! I thot whatever TRump said I was on board! I was only a mask wearer for a week,, then I saw enough bullshit to decalre bullshit,,
Trust me,, TRump doesnt tell me what to think,, I disagree with plenty he has done,, and I think he should do things hes not doing,, Unlike you lefties and Savior Obama,, You guys would believe anything he said and sagree with him regardless,, Necever saw such a buncha sycophants,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 07/29/20 at 15:52:58

From someone that lurks but doesn't get involved in this echo chamber of nonsense/personal facebook for a handful of users, this is incredibly accurate.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 07/29/20 at 16:16:10

"Wait! I thot whatever TRump said I was on board! I was only a mask wearer for a week,, then I saw enough bullshit to decalre bullshit,,"

Is the literal and not metaphorical, but actually believe this exists sex with "demons" as a diagnosis for a known medical condition bullsh!t?

Are Reptile people running the world bullsh!t?

Is declaring Jesus will shut down Facebook because they removed some content bullsh!t?

Or is it only droplet contagion protocol that is bullsh!t?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 07/29/20 at 16:18:36

"Except there's no 'ideas' here, you know what you're gonna get before you ask, surely. Take JoG for example, with him you know he's just going to repeat what ever Trump says."

This is incorrect, JoG has specifically disagreed with Trump on things in the past.

"Are you ever surprised about anything here."

Not really.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 07/29/20 at 16:50:40

Rockn wrote on 07/29/20 at 15:52:58:

From someone that lurks but doesn't get involved in this echo chamber of nonsense/personal facebook for a handful of users, this is incredibly accurate.

Wow WTF, You do know I am blacker than 90% of black people and what "race" would I be against ??? White ??? Black ???? Injun ??? Mexican ???

FFFFFFFF NO. Actions are what get the criticism. A white guy doing drugs and shitting on the streets in SFO gets my downvote as much as a black guy shooting up a convenience store, as much as a Mexican guy dealing drugs, as much as an Injun convenience store owner scamming people out of winning lottery tickets.

Actions are what I am against - Not people, color of their skin etc etc.
You're not an undocumented immigrant if you snuck across the border any more than you're an undocumented boyfriend when you're raping a girl, and you're not an undocumented bank teller when robbing a bank and not an undocumented heart surgeon when you stab someone to death.

Actions my friend, actions, not just words. Words are worthless. For example, no one who believed in Global warming buys a $12 million ocean front mansion on an Island ... Look up Obama, that fool has been pushing pure fiction in connection with global warming. Buy a $12 million mansion in sierras or in Colorado, and yes, I'll believe you, but Marthas Vineyard ??? You know you dont believe our own lies, why should I ????

I voted For Obama atleast once BTW. My first eligibility to vote in my life - was Obama and straight democrat ticket. Yes, I moved out of India before I had a right to vote and I was of the eligible age, and I didnt get citizenship in US till 2009.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #29 - 08/01/20 at 03:13:03

Rockn wrote on 07/29/20 at 15:52:58:

Well, @rocknthehawk your post makes me wading into this disgusting cesspit of a forum, worthwhile. Ironically Serowbot, calls this an orphan motorbike forum, with the idea that it's no big deal no one reads it. And it's true that in the wider scheme of things it's irrelevant and it may even keep some pests off the street.

However he misses the bigger picture which is this has got to be the only dedicated motorcycle forum on the inter webs that has a pointless gobshite forum filled with the worst of the worst of racist pig ignorant scumbag trolls, and what bothers me and what the mods don't seem to understand is that there are people like you who obviously come here because it's a dedicated S40 site and a pretty good one at that, and frankly it's embarrassing that a piece of sh!t which this forum is, even exists for innocent visitors to come across.

Compare and contrast with gstwin.com, which is sort of like a sister site which is an equally 30 dedicated bike, forum. It doesn't need a 'political' section. I think this site would be so much better and probably get more users if this excreta of a forum was removed. I mean who in their right mind would want to donate to a site that promotes the filth you see on here.

It's not like there's even any actual political discussion it's just full of troll sh!t, and nauseating racist brain dead cnuts. Why does it even exist.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 00:23:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Breakaway glass bottles

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.