Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Breakaway glass bottles (Read 276 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Breakaway glass bottles
Reply #30 - 08/01/20 at 04:25:23

Eegore wrote on 07/28/20 at 16:44:18:
"So what's the discussion about? Shoot em on sight."

Throwing peaceful protesters into vans because they match profiles and putting a bullet in the head of that person just to find out that the "shoot and ask later training" just killed a dumb, but peaceful college kid.

Good training is paramount to good policing.

Let me get this straight; you are in some type of leadership position that requires you travel to various places across the world where you have some input in policy decisions for whatever organization you work for which seems to involve the military in some capacity. Perhaps you are in the military, I’m not sure.

However, if you were in some type of position like that, surely you know these are not random kidnappings, but rather an effort to apprehend key suspects when they are away from a crowd of rioters who would certainly attempt to intervene and things could escalate.

You mentioned once before you’ve shown these threads to some type of class you were teaching, the exact details of which escape me as fodder for class discussion.

So, either this moral quandary you say you are having is a manipulative attempt to create feedback from this forum so you can use it for this class....or...... you do not really have a position as you’ve hinted at.....or.....you do have such a position and are foolishly relaying events that should remain private within your organization.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 08/01/20 at 05:56:00

[quote author=6E5C5B4A4D5C4B74584B52390 link=1595954676/30#30 date=1596281123]Eegore wrote on 07/28/20 at 16:44:18:
 Throwing peaceful protesters into vans because they match profiles and putting a bullet in the head of that person just to find out that the "shoot and ask later training" just killed a dumb, but peaceful college kid.

Oh they killed that guy ?
Or was it a different guy other than the 1 in portland ?
That portland one was them retrieving an undercover agent. I'm pretty sure, no one was yelling no get on the ground no nothing. They didn't say a word, they ignored all the bystanders who were filming and yelling "use your words" like some kinda school marm, they went straight to that guy, after not even being on the scene for seconds and let him get his hands behind his back and no one points their guns anywhere near that guy, and he mumbles a name "robert" - she says OK we'll get you out ? so why isn't he back "protesting" yet ? No, he was undercover.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - 08/01/20 at 06:13:32

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/01/20 at 03:13:03:
Compare and contrast with gstwin.com, which is sort of like a sister site which is an equally 30 dedicated bike, forum. It doesn't need a 'political' section. I think this site would be so much better and probably get more users if this excreta of a forum was removed. I mean who in their right mind would want to donate to a site that promotes the filth you see on here.

It's not like there's even any actual political discussion it's just full of troll sh!t, and nauseating racist brain dead cnuts. Why does it even exist.

Oddly GSTwin does have a political section - Its called Tard Farm - except its not one where there is a lot of posts, and GS500 has been not made since 2009, and its not been sold new since 2012 and that forum is super super low activity nowadays - back in the heyday 2004-2008 it used to get a lot more posts and so did tard farm (including where members would cat call women - if they complained it would get deleted and even hand the user a ban, if they say its OK, good fun, it would get tossed in the TF) and I would sadly say, one more reason GSTwin is low involvement other than the bike being out of production is that it has no political branch that assumed a life of its own.
The closest I can compare to this forums political section was the XS650 one. And when they took that political part out, its overall traffic plummeted.
There was another diet based forum a pretty famous one (Mark's Daily Apple - a Keto diet millionaire author etc etc now) that was unmoderated cos the mods lost their password. A massive fight broke out between - get this vegans, fasters (intermittent vs long term), carnivores, non GMO's etc etc of all political angles on any thread anywhere in the forum. You post a recipe there would be someone bashing Trump 3 posts later and someone else bashing apples and a third one bashing black people. It was just hilarious. Traffic was massive and the owner monetized it well by selling the forum along with the related business line.
Of course we all were fed up and abandoned that forum and moved onto another forum only to face iron fisted moderation - you even open your mouth to say fasting, or GMO or whatever the heck they thought was ideal to do and you get warned. Traffic got to near 0 and the clueless clowns were very happy with that.
Anyway there is very very few fora that I'd say have no political section and good traffic - all 3 are audio related (that I know of) Audiokarma, diyaudio and a Klipsch run forum called community.klipsch.com - its owned and administered by Klipsch officially.
In short, cut off political and your traffic will plummet, that also means fewer passarounds creating new members and keeping old members cycling around.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #33 - 08/01/20 at 09:26:42

the gs500 was sold new in Australia till 2013.

Thing is this politic forum wouldn't bring any traffic, in fact the few people who were willing to participate in good faith have all gone, now it's just what  half a dozen people who have no interest in political discussion and just go to their favourite nut job right wing blog and pull a talking point out from that.

But this particular part of Suzuki Savage, these days can only do harm. And anyway your only preaching to each other because no one with half an ounce of sense bothers any longer. There's only threads by jog mn, you, mike and webster and they're all the same and you now just basically answer each other. Eegore, for some in explicable reason keeps throwing bits of meat in and you all swarm around like rabid sharks feasting on his pointless parries. It's all a bit sad.

Anyhoo, I'm just about to watch the FA cup final

http://www.jackstreams.com/livestreamhd/football/england-fa-cup-final/arsenal...

you'll need an adblocker.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #34 - 08/01/20 at 11:00:13

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/01/20 at 09:26:42:

Pick this zit also all you want ... last year GS500 was made is 2009 in spain. It may have been lying around in 13, even later ... sorry 09 was when it was made.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 08/01/20 at 12:40:28

srinath wrote on 08/01/20 at 11:00:13:

Pick this zit also all you want ... last year GS500 was made is 2009 in spain. It may have been lying around in 13, even later ... sorry 09 was when it was made.

Cool.
Srinath.

You really will argue about anything, huh?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #36 - 08/01/20 at 13:22:38

Three points to the noob that just pwned you...  Grin Smiley

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #37 - 08/01/20 at 14:05:43

Rockn wrote on 08/01/20 at 12:40:28:
srinath wrote on 08/01/20 at 11:00:13:

Cool.
Srinath.

You really will argue about anything, huh?

Only when you're wrong -
The GS500F was dropped from the UK Suzuki range in 2007 and from the US range after 2009 model year, but was still available in Australia[32] and Denmark. Per Wiki - .
Now I am in the US, I dont know australia, but well past 2014 new GS500's were around all made in spain.
Per the wiki, they moved production to Columbia
Now I didn't buy a GS off a dealer nor do I really know anyone who did after 12 and I will ask on the GSTwin site - But were the 12 and 13 and 14 bikes in US sold as 09's or was it sold as a 12 or whatever year ? I dont know.
Last bikes to ever come to the US left the spain factory in 2009. But did it leave with vin's for later years ? No idea.
I guess in Columbia they're still making em per the wiki (which is very very unreliable anyway especially on stuff like this - someone can by a bike in 2020 and say theirs is a 20 with no proof and they'd just list it) Suzuki's site did not have a listing for them past 09 or so maybe 10 as a left over 09.

Its stupid what suzuki did to the GS, they should have done the savage -> S40 move with the GS500 too.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 08/01/20 at 14:14:32

Serowbot wrote on 08/01/20 at 13:22:38:
Three points to the noob that just pwned you...  Grin Smiley

3 cheers to your minime from me too sew baby.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #39 - 08/01/20 at 18:04:13

You've sort of proved my point srinath. I only ever said they were both 30 year old bikes which is basically the case, and the two forums are very similar in many ways. I can't speak as to what may have happened on forums way back then but my simple point that this part of suzuki savage does just harms the entire site for no good purpose is well proven.

I don't even get it, it's just scumbags arguing amongst themselves now, that any sane people have would know better than to wallow in this self serving pile of putrid bile.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #40 - 08/01/20 at 18:13:31

Dude I am an admin on GSTwin ... I am seeing the traffic die day by day.
If they're both 30yr old bikes ... Then you're proving my point that savage forum is alive and gstwin isn't - basically the biggest difference is this branch of the forum.

Believe it or not - 90% of the time, 90% of us aren't looking for tech, or mods or anything about bikes. I haven't looked at the tech forum in a few days ... I go on GSTwin cos I am a sort of keeper of the flame over there, but I make 1-2 posts a day there ... savage will get the same treatment if not for this sub forum.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #41 - 08/02/20 at 03:10:48

you're doing a Donald Trump and talking utter and obvious bullsh!te, if you're saying, which you are, that the suzuki savage forum is only the lively and well visited place it is because you have a half dozen, racist trolls doing a pretty good impersonation of people with mild brain damage, discussing some random crap from a nut job blog, in this sad 'political' forum that doesn't even discuss actual politics.

Yes the level of discourse is so intimidating that millions flock to the political forum for the latest witty repartee, yet they themselves are not worthy to participate.

Go to the Breitbart website and read the comment section, and this forum is a sad imitation of that. Have you not noticed that there's only 6 people who post here, and post the same garbage ad nauseam.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #42 - 08/02/20 at 03:41:47

Lol, it's the 2021 GS500!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #43 - 08/02/20 at 06:51:06

Yea I've posted abut the 21 GS made in columbia as well.
I said US bikes were last made in 09. I suspect if aussies got made in spain bikes - 09 was the last of that too, If australia had columbian bikes - do you still get them ? Anyway I'm in the US, and I've seen them new as late as 13 or even after that, I suspected all were spain 09 models.

PS: Anecdotally someone on gstwin from australia said 2011 is the last his dealers parts fiches go to.

Cool.
Srinath

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #44 - 08/02/20 at 08:05:10

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/01/20 at 18:04:13:
You've sort of proved my point srinath. I only ever said they were both 30 year old bikes which is basically the case, and the two forums are very similar in many ways. I can't speak as to what may have happened on forums way back then but my simple point that this part of suzuki savage does just harms the entire site for no good purpose is well proven.

I don't even get it, it's just scumbags arguing amongst themselves now, that any sane people have would know better than to wallow in this self serving pile of putrid bile.

Harms the entire site? So you want this part shutdown then?
Because you can't stand all the free speech and personal opinions you want this taken away to censor us?
Typical libtard cancel culture tactic. Are you planning to send complaints to the site's hosting provider?

What I think is more hurtful than anything else is your constant insults and labeling directed at the rest of us.
You add nothing to the topics, you don't engage in anything resembling discourse you just spew negativity at us and derail the topic.
If you were on my Xmas list I'd get you a label maker and a box of label tape. Then you could go out in the real world and label people there too.

If anyone here is a troll it is definitely YOU.
Go pass judgement elsewhere you lousy troll.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/25/24 at 08:09:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Breakaway glass bottles

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.