Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
China uses CoV  smarter. (Read 245 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: China uses CoV  smarter.
Reply #15 - 04/03/20 at 08:28:03

No, this thread is about yet another TDS inspired rant based on blind hatred and ignorance. Let’s face it, if this is what you’re basing your position on:  

But while the US pursues an america first policy, China, having shown how to contain the virus in a population 4 times the size of the US, is using the situation which is likely to go on for a year, to gradually replace the US as an influential player on the world stage.

...you’re not to be taken seriously.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #16 - 04/03/20 at 08:50:27

I'm basing my position that China is further enhancing it's soft diplomacy and influence in the world by taking advantage of the pandemic, by the fact that that is what they are doing.

To give an analogy I'm basing my position that the sky appears blue, by the blueness of the sky.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 04/03/20 at 08:54:02

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/03/20 at 08:50:27:
I'm basing my position that China is further enhancing it's soft diplomacy and influence in the world by taking advantage of the pandemic, by the fact that that is what they are doing.

To give an analogy I'm basing my position that the sky appears blue, by the blueness of the sky.

Yes I agree, and that was the intent (or atleast the intent after the fact). That's why the cover up, the feeding bodies into the factories - and soft and hard power is expanding - exactly what the doctor ordered to produce global domination.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 04/03/20 at 09:31:12

Eegore wrote on 04/03/20 at 08:27:13:

“...Its not like that…”
“...But in this case the guys on this forum are an exception.  
Their internet searching has made them far more knowledgeable,
on most topics than anyone doing the actual work in the actual environment…”

Explain why not.

Why, do Firearm haters/grabbers/banners/etc people,
who receive their knowledge from other, Firearm haters/grabbers/banners/etc.
Who do, what they are told to do by, Firearm haters/grabbers/banners/etc.
Who obtain their information from Firearm haters/grabbers/banners/etc media sources.
Are any different, (in your opinion), than people that do not work in a virus containment field,
and obtain their information from  independent sources ?

“...But if we need to turn every thread into a gun control issue…”
What is a person, who answers a question not asked, or makes a statement not relevant called ?  

“... I would say that the people that use firearms have more knowledge about firearms than those that don’t…”

Do I have more knowledge of Firearms then you, Bot, tt, eds, and others that comment negatively about firearms ?
Don’t know. (Guessing I do). I would have to interview you, see how you handle one, and see you shoot to know for sure.
Do you have more knowledge about virus containment than I ? (Guessing you do)

So when, many, Many, MANY others, say banning a model of firearm will not stop a crime, or putting up a sign will not stop violence, or creating laws that mirror laws that are on the books that are being ignored. And that More Guns equal Less Crime.
It is NOT to be believed ???

Yet when you, say a virus was not, ‘created’, or ‘unleashed’, everybody is to totally, without question, believe it ?
And bow, tug at their forelocks, and say: ‘yes sir - yes sir’.

Really ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 04/03/20 at 09:48:02

You “see” the blue sky because China told you it’s blue but evidence points to the likelihood it’s not. You see blue because with Trump, all you see is red.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 04/03/20 at 18:12:24

Sure, everyone is biased, anyone who doesn't parrot Trump, is a libtard. Black is white and up is down. Got it.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/03/20 at 22:16:49

"Explain why not.

Why, do Firearm haters/grabbers/banners/etc people,
who receive their knowledge from other, Firearm haters/grabbers/banners/etc.
Who do, what they are told to do by, Firearm haters/grabbers/banners/etc.
Who obtain their information from Firearm haters/grabbers/banners/etc media sources.
Are any different, (in your opinion), than people that do not work in a virus containment field,
and obtain their information from  independent sources ?"

Its not like that because I was referring to virology and epidemiology and not firearms.  But as I said already, I do think people who use firearms have more knowledge of them than people who do not.

"What is a person, who answers a question not asked, or makes a statement not relevant called ?"

They are called a person who has answered an unasked question, or a person who made an irrelevant statement.

"Do I have more knowledge of Firearms then you, Bot, tt, eds, and others that comment negatively about firearms ?
Don’t know. (Guessing I do). I would have to interview you, see how you handle one, and see you shoot to know for sure.
Do you have more knowledge about virus containment than I ? (Guessing you do)"

I've run live-fire and simulation drills for companies and governments all over the world (thus my travels in S America, Syria, Iraq etc.), I have referenced this in the past.  We allow, with certain restrictions, for civilians to take part, I've offered this in the past.  I extend this invitation to you.  This will give you the opportunity to assess my skill set with firearms.

So let me ask this again:  When have I ever commented "negatively" about firearms?  My assessment is disagreeing with the red car logic is not negative to firearms as I still feel firearms should be owned by legal US citizens, I just think the red car logic is poor.  The logic, not the gun.

So when have I actually commented "negatively" about gun ownership for legal, law abiding US citizens?

"So when, many, Many, MANY others, say banning a model of firearm will not stop a crime, or putting up a sign will not stop violence, or creating laws that mirror laws that are on the books that are being ignored. And that More Guns equal Less Crime.
It is NOT to be believed ???"

I never said that.  I have always said banning specific gun types will not lead to less firearm crime, please reference where I have said otherwise.  I have always said signage will not alter criminal intent, please reference where I have said otherwise.  I have always said legal restructuring using current laws as basis and to use basis as exclusionary guidelines for new law, please reference where I have said otherwise.

"Yet when you, say a virus was not, ‘created’, or ‘unleashed’, everybody is to totally, without question, believe it ?
And bow, tug at their forelocks, and say: ‘yes sir - yes sir’."

No, I never said that, you did.  I said that I will prioritize the information provided by people with decades of experience working in a field that present tangible evidence over people who are sitting at home, who never seen a virus in real life, that claim they know more than people doing the work in the real world because they looked up some articles on the internet.

"Really ?"

No.  Almost everything you claimed I said is false.  Please reference where I have made the statements you are claiming I did.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #22 - 04/04/20 at 00:29:09

Yet when you, say a virus was not, ‘created’, or ‘unleashed’, everybody is to totally, without question, believe it ?

Some things are a matter for understanding and some things are a matter for belief. With 'beliefs' there is the religious 'blind faith', that is not the type of 'belief' we want here.

There is another type of belief which is dependent on later verification and the important thing is that it can be verified. For example I've lived in London and if you ask me about it not having been there, I will tell you and that is a belief pending verification of a fact.

However we have no choice but put our faith in certain authorities.

I may ask, do you believe that atoms are real, that electrons exist in orbital with very strange shapes. You're never going to be able to verify this, however if you want to work with electrons you have to believe it and it's a reasonable belief.

Now with regards to this virus being man made, when ALL as in every single genetic lab in the world has not doubt whatever that this is a naturally occurring virus, then you have to believe that or you believe nothing. You'd never get on your bike, you have to believe that the person coming towards you in a semi trailer is fit to drive.

Russia could not hide it's molecular fingerprints on the nerve agent that was used on the Skripals.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/13/russia-tested-nerve-agent-on-...

Same with the Russian agents who laced the tea with polonium 210. They were able to obtain the nuclear signatures to pin it down to it's source.

As I said, no genetic lab anywhere in the world is questioning this.

All the above of course has nothing to do with the fact that the suggestion that China would unleash a bio weapon on the world is utterly ludicrous. To what purpose?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 04/04/20 at 14:29:59

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/03/20 at 18:12:24:
"... anyone who doesn't parrot Trump, is a libtard...."

And everyone that loves FREEDOM is a ... ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #24 - 04/04/20 at 14:55:05

Eegore wrote on 04/03/20 at 22:16:49:
"...  I've run live-fire and simulation drills ... I have referenced this in the past. ..."

You have  mentioned it numerous times.
I am not impressed.
Everyone knows teachers that teach, because they cannot do.

" ...I extend this invitation to you..." 
I'll decline.

"...  When have I ever commented "negatively" about firearms? ..."

I remember a discussion where you wanted to Rewrite, the 2nd Amendment !
I believe their is only one reason someone would want to do that.

"Yet when you, say a virus was not, ‘created’, or ‘unleashed’,
 No, I never said that, you did.
Must have read:
"... no nation's laboratory thus far can see any signs of it...."
"..."Replication" leaves considerable evidence that has not been seen..."

wrong then.

I'll 'splain the Point, (just like one has to 'splain a point to eds)
The, 'armchair experts', as you say, about the Virus, are all wrong.
Yet the, 'armchair experts', about firearms are spot on !

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 04/04/20 at 14:57:21

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/04/20 at 00:29:09:

I don't know who this "everybody" you are referring to here but I have never said it was a created or a bio weapon or anything.
I am saying this - If the labs had it, and its the most likely scenario, they could have just been studying it, then it got disposed off by feeding it to other animals or just sold as bat meat in the market next door. That would simply be negligence, profiteering, saving $$$ whatever.

If lab didn't have it, and the sellers @ the market found a bat cave and picked them up, that's a case of poverty in the middle of  "booming" economy - which is again due to the fact that china is a slave camp.

Your only leg to stand on is if you can prove it did not come from china. This is a china virus. They pay people nothing so they eat bat meat sold unhyigenically. Or they have labs save $ or make a lil extra by selling off the dead animals after experiments.

The best 2 cases. Again - unless these things come out of another country these are the best 2 options for corona and SARS. We don't blame China for Ebola, but we blame them for this fair and square. These above 2 options are the best, it gets worse from there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 04/04/20 at 15:50:24

"You have  mentioned it numerous times.
I am not impressed.
Everyone knows teachers that teach, because they cannot do."

I agree, however we are active in the exercises and instruction, we do not "run exercises" by standing in a classroom and we need to meet or exceed the requirements of the program we teach.  I didn't "teach" how to get virulent strains through potential hostile territory, I did it.  I was a TC for the NRA for a period of time, you can not do that from a classroom.  My experience is that the only people who question the credibility of our program material are those that will not take part.  I'm sure you have more general knowledge of firearms, and most likely firearm history than I do as my training has been mostly specialized in modern military-use firearms, munitions and ordnance, however I am open to any examination you want to give me since I will most likely learn something.

"I remember a discussion where you wanted to Rewrite, the 2nd Amendment !
I believe their is only one reason someone would want to do that."

I didn't want to rewrite the 2nd Amendment in full.  If someone wanted to rewrite the 2nd Amendment to say: "All legal US law abiding citizens can possess without restriction all forms of firearms, and as such no Government may influence, control, study, or alter the methods in which legal US law-abiding citizens can possess said firearms."  Would that be a pro-gun control measure by your definition?  Since the only reason one would rewrite the 2nd is to control gun ownership.

I suggested the alteration of the term "organized militia" because it is a major argument for gun control.  You refuse to acknowledge that part of my statements.  The part I want to remove is where pro-gun control uses an advantage.  I want to weaken gun control by removing the most used portion of their argument.

So I will ask again: How exactly is that anti-gun?  

"The, 'armchair experts', as you say, about the Virus, are all wrong.
Yet the, 'armchair experts', about firearms are spot on !"

I didn't say that, you did.  I said I will prioritize people who do the work in the field and have for decades over people who became experts last week by looking up articles on the internet from the safety of their own home.

They may be right, I just won't use their evidence first, which is what prioritization is.  

Also I will say again: I agree that people who use firearms are more knowledgeable than people who don't.  You won't acknowledge that so you can continue to say I am pro-gun control when I have actually said the opposite for years.  

At least all this is documented here so everyone else can clearly see the truth.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #27 - 04/04/20 at 17:07:43

@Mn And everyone that loves FREEDOM is a ... ?

A human being. Freedom is alway freedom from something. In the case of the human being they want freedom from the feeling that they lack. Freedom from being  a wanting person.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #28 - 04/04/20 at 17:37:28

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/04/20 at 17:07:43:
@Mn And everyone that loves FREEDOM is a ... ?

A human being. Freedom is alway freedom from something. In the case of the human being they want freedom from the feeling that they lack. Freedom from being  a wanting person.

Freedom from oppression. Freedom from idiots demanding we acknowledge and support their SJW whining. Feeling that they LACK? Nothing is more inspirational than feeling 'Less Than
than knowing in the heart
Youre Not Up to the task. Nothing mAKES SOMEONE DIG DEEPER INTO THEMSELVES IN ORDER TO ACHIeve than coming up short.Sorry about the caplox...

Trying to design society to protect people from feeling
less than
does them And society a disservice.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 04/04/20 at 17:48:47

Would the ability to publicly declare opposite gender be considered a freedom?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 21:14:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › China uses CoV  smarter.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.