Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Finally a Draconian measure (Read 201 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Finally a Draconian measure
Reply #30 - 04/02/20 at 17:01:32

Srinath, thanks for the lessons on Australia. I went and looked it up..
Best I can tell Australia stopped being under the queen in around 1939,, But, I was just doing a quick scan and there MAY have been alcohol involved,,
Until you said all that I believed they were subjects of Da Queen,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Beyond Draconian measures
Reply #31 - 04/02/20 at 17:30:44

pg wrote on 04/02/20 at 15:51:17:
srinath wrote on 04/02/20 at 06:52:24:
Oh yea you guys like the Singapore shiitte huh. OK here is  more - a lot more LOL.
My cousin has just moved there after living in NYC for 20yrs. Draconian doesn't even come close to the shopping mall called Singapore.

It is sounds like a pretty interesting place, thanks for taking the time to post all that info.

Best regards,

Singapore is IMHO the worst place on the planet. Its like India but … only it aint. In every every every way …

Let me put it in what I understand to be American speak.

Its like saying since America has snow, time zones and white people, its exactly like Russia. Yea in bizzzaro world (and Bernie is the kin in that world)

BTW Singapore banned chewing gum, cos the metro trains etc etc had some problem with them if they got on their tracks or doors or whatever.
Hey Morons - have you ever hear of NYC ???? Or the Tube in England wherever … yea people chew gum and ride the metro and the gum doesn't stop them.  Angry Retarded Nazi's. The first day I am there I can picture myself getting arrested for a million reasons (likely posting this chiittte on savage forum is illegal there, plus chewing gum, drinking coffee or whiskey) and getting A$$ canned off to the wrong freaking sh!thole country, probably China.

BTW Tipping is illegal there - one aspect I love. Its really a police state, they don't want waitresses to have $$$ that they don't know about. That's the goal but still - its almost like they need to know all the $$$ you make, all the expenses you have, so they can find out exactly how much to take from you when they need it. Its like this guy makes 200K, taxes take 75, his apt is 50, his kids school costs 50, for 25K he buys food. He spends only 12K on food, so we'll charge him 10K for this POS car he's bought.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Finally a Draconian measure
Reply #32 - 04/03/20 at 02:27:29

pg wrote on 04/02/20 at 15:38:59:

LOL, nice. BTW in 1987 I think there was an australian tennis player called Pat Cash who won Wimbledon. There was a rumor or some geneology study (don't remember what) that said his ancestor was a "highway man" LOL.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #33 - 04/03/20 at 14:24:59

srinath wrote on 04/02/20 at 17:30:44:
pg wrote on 04/02/20 at 15:51:17:
srinath wrote on 04/02/20 at 06:52:24:
Oh yea you guys like the Singapore shiitte huh. OK here is  more - a lot more LOL.
My cousin has just moved there after living in NYC for 20yrs. Draconian doesn't even come close to the shopping mall called Singapore.

It is sounds like a pretty interesting place, thanks for taking the time to post all that info.

Best regards,

Singapore is IMHO the worst place on the planet. Its like India but … only it aint. In every every every way …

I don't quite follow you; although, I remember years ago an American got caned for spitting his gum out....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #34 - 04/03/20 at 16:25:27

pg wrote on 04/03/20 at 14:24:59:
I don't quite follow you; although, I remember years ago an American got caned for spitting his gum out....

Best regards,

OK in India the ultimate sign of "affluence" is that someone goes to Singapore. They'd come back with stories like the doors to mall open by themselves and trains do this and that crap. When we has no malls - I didn't even know what a mall was.
I moved to the US in 92 and was like WTF every trashy grocery store has self opening doors.
I went through there in 94 and it wasn't bad as a transit point.
But By 96 I had heard some horror stories from my brother.
But this year has been a full on assault from my cousin.

Its like India but crappier, like a lot crappier. Like someone made Indian food into a McD's burger and made you pay 5X the price of both the McD and the Indian food, and you didn't even have the option to not eat it. So let me take this chicken masala, throw 5X the rice in it, then cram it all in some type of gooping press, then put in between a bun and serve it to you, and you don't even have the option of not eating, you still have to pay. They know you have $13K a year that you're trying to save, and its illegal here. Some sort of BS like that. The lack of freedom will just prove to be worse than death.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 07:52:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Finally a Draconian measure

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.