After the dust ... (Read 35 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
After the dust ...
04/01/20 at 12:05:45

After the dust falls, let’s see what happens.
MY prediction, biased on what I see and read.
NOT, biased on how much money I can put into my pocket because of . . .

Located in the vast majority of web sites, and media pages, the description of the problems with this, ‘new’, virus, the words:
Could ..., Possibly ..., I believe ..., Should ..., is thought to .., It may…, worried about…, likely to…,  might need…, might happen…,  shoring up...,  believe that…,  I think that…,   (and many, MANY, more, ’suggesting’, descriptions)
Including the OFTEN mentioned; (‘More Funding Needed’), are convincing the public, ‘the sky is falling’.
Many quotes like; “It’s kind of strange, because I feel like the city has been warning us more than the actual hospital has,”

Also many reports of the staff, at hospitals are largely responsible for shortages of masks and gloves, because they, (just like others horde TP), are taking them, for their, friends and family.

The end result.  Problem solved, look how wonderful …, …, …, is.
OBTW this is the very good reason to raise your Taxes even more, and limit your freedom even more, so this sort of thing can never happen again.

And Not just this Nation !!!
So get ready, bend over,
and buy stock in Vaseline.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: After the dust ...
Reply #1 - 04/01/20 at 13:51:13

Here is where Trump should have showed some leadership.
Tarriff and tax china more, a lot more. Don't export them chitte they need now, likely they're unable to get them anyway from any where else at any $$$. Shaft them. Tarriff those too.
Call it china virus.
Partner up and share research with India - and that would get a vaccine faster, India will crack this first - my guess. Fund them and apply for joint patents etc, then jack up the $$$ to be sold to china and Russia etc. They're paying us back for being slave ships, they don't get to hold the world hostage again and don't get to bankrupt and shutdown the world again.
This is the new weapon.
And isolate and build a bio weapon of it. Drop a few 1000 covid bombs into china after sealing them in. Yea this is mean … just tell them the bombs have covid, and drop off just general stuff that explodes and puts a bunch of dust in the air.

This is war, china started it, they started it years ago, but now is the opening shot - this is Pearl Harbor. This is 9/11. Which also was in play for years before the attacks happened.
The 2 Trillion should be paid by china in cash - our cash, not the garbage crap they make. We're not buying any of their crap any more. It will be tariffed to the point where it is far far far cheaper to make it here.
We don't need to be spending our $2T China should spend it and more and then continue to live in 1750.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 04/01/20 at 14:03:34

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 04/01/20 at 16:01:28

Kudos to you and mn for being able to maintain your sense of humour in these troubled times

MnSpring wrote on 04/01/20 at 12:05:45:
After the dust falls, let’s see what happens.
MY prediction, biased on what I see and read.
NOT, biased on how much money I can put into my pocket because of . . .

Located in the vast majority of web sites, and media pages, the description of the problems with this, ‘new’, virus, the words:
Could ..., Possibly ..., I believe ..., Should ..., is thought to .., It may…, worried about…, likely to…,  might need…, might happen…,  shoring up...,  believe that…,  I think that…,   (and many, MANY, more, ’suggesting’, descriptions)
Including the OFTEN mentioned; (‘More Funding Needed’), are convincing the public, ‘the sky is falling’.
Many quotes like; “It’s kind of strange, because I feel like the city has been warning us more than the actual hospital has,”

Also many reports of the staff, at hospitals are largely responsible for shortages of masks and gloves, because they, (just like others horde TP), are taking them, for their, friends and family.

The end result.  Problem solved, look how wonderful …, …, …, is.
OBTW this is the very good reason to raise your Taxes even more, and limit your freedom even more, so this sort of thing can never happen again.

And Not just this Nation !!!
So get ready, bend over,
and buy stock in Vaseline.

srinath wrote on 04/01/20 at 13:51:13:
Here is where Trump should have showed some leadership.
Tarriff and tax china more, a lot more. Don't export them chitte they need now, likely they're unable to get them anyway from any where else at any $$$. Shaft them. Tarriff those too.
Call it china virus.
Partner up and share research with India - and that would get a vaccine faster, India will crack this first - my guess. Fund them and apply for joint patents etc, then jack up the $$$ to be sold to china and Russia etc. They're paying us back for being slave ships, they don't get to hold the world hostage again and don't get to bankrupt and shutdown the world again.
This is the new weapon.
And isolate and build a bio weapon of it. Drop a few 1000 covid bombs into china after sealing them in. Yea this is mean … just tell them the bombs have covid, and drop off just general stuff that explodes and puts a bunch of dust in the air.

This is war, china started it, they started it years ago, but now is the opening shot - this is Pearl Harbor. This is 9/11. Which also was in play for years before the attacks happened.
The 2 Trillion should be paid by china in cash - our cash, not the garbage crap they make. We're not buying any of their crap any more. It will be tariffed to the point where it is far far far cheaper to make it here.
We don't need to be spending our $2T China should spend it and more and then continue to live in 1750.
Cool.
Srinath.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 14:20:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › After the dust ...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.